The Official 2010 Summer League thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #241
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
 SlycerXblade said:
Blake Griffin :dancingcool:

7 years ago '04        #242
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 4994 4994
caracter has been ballin..im thinkin he took powells spot four show.
 7 years ago '06        #243
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 TheBallDontLie said:
Hickson?
Christian Eyenga....6'6-6'7 guard..Drafted 30th in the 2009 draft...Played in spain last year , But didn't get much playing time....Word is Cavs will bring him over for next season

Hickson dropped 30 something and 9 the same game..He's mainly working on his jump shot in the summer league

Last edited by O Nasty; 07-15-2010 at 01:37 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #244
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
wassup wit bledsoe turning the ball over to much every game he need to slow down
 7 years ago '09        #245
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 dj ac said:
Anybody seen cwebb clowning on david kahn???
He said don't mention me and Darko in the same sentence sound like he was getting mad lmao
 7 years ago '10        #246
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
Jeremy Lin and Dominique Jones was out there balling. John Wall got all his points from the charity stripe. Missed hella shots. The plus is he only had 3 TO's.
 7 years ago '06        #247
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497

[pic - click to view]

let me just foreshadow real quick. just don't act surprised when it happens.
 7 years ago '07        #248
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6048 6048
heard blake griffin is playing right now? is there a link?
 7 years ago '06        #249
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
 7 years ago '07        #250
space
space
'preciate it
 7 years ago '10        #251
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
 faceoffizhere said:
wassup wit bledsoe turning the ball over to much every game he need to slow down
Quote from the Eric Bledsoe thread I wrote.

SlycerXblade said:
Watched a couple of Clippers games and I can honestly say some of them turnovers is not his fault. They have almost absolutely no team. No one can create their own shot other than Bledsoe right now. Aminu can a little bit, but he is really trying to transit from playing PF to playing SF. They have no low post presence. Jordan has 0 post moves other than dunking it would seem. Only one person consistently hit an open jump shot and that was their first game and now he's injured. I know it's summer league, but they have no offensive sets whatsoever. It's either pick and roll with Bledsoe and Jordon or one on one. They have no movement, everyone be ball watching. They have no fastbreaks points on most occasions because they can't stop anyone on defense. The results are blowouts thus far. They play today so maybe they can correct it.

Bledsoe himself isn't helping the situation either by jumping in the air to pass. No change of pace with all that speed. Decent ball handler. He can't shoot off the dribble. He has a set shot and is practicing a floater, but it's not there yet. Good on the ball defender, bad help defender. With all this said, he still a project point guard. He can still learn from Baron Davis and he would be playing with others who can actually contribute on their team. (Kaman, Gordon, Griffin, or Baron if the go small) It's summer league, wait to preseason and the season before judging.
 7 years ago '06        #252
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
u catch any of the spurs SL games TIM alonzo gee seems to have some upside... athletic, can shoot a bit, attacks the boards a little... could maybe get some PT eventually on the roster.... only problem is it takes the young bucks a whlie to grasp the offensive and defensive schemes... sucks james anderson is hurt, wanted to get a look at him

putting some loot on cousins at 8-1 and small plays on wall n blake at 2-1 to hedge... could always add more to the blake n wall picks threwout the course of the year depending how things pan out.... have hopes for turner, but don't think he has much ROY value anyway....
 07-15-2010, 09:31 PM         #253
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
u catch any of the spurs SL games TIM alonzo gee seems to have some upside... athletic, can shoot a bit, attacks the boards a little... could maybe get some PT eventually on the roster.... only problem is it takes the young bucks a whlie to grasp the offensive and defensive schemes... sucks james anderson is hurt, wanted to get a look at him

putting some loot on cousins at 8-1 and small plays on wall n blake at 2-1 to hedge... could always add more to the blake n wall picks threwout the course of the year depending how things pan out.... have hopes for turner, but don't think he has much ROY value anyway....
Na. I haven't caught one Spurs game. I'll down and skim through some to look at him, good looks.

I'm not going to throw money on John Wall (near even money). I think he will have his up and downs this season going up against fast elite guards of his speed. Hes been getting superstar calls in SL. Hes being highly overrated out of the gates. Regards hes going to be nice in a few years. Gotta see how him and Arenas pan out too. Lin locked him down tonight.

I wanted to see how impressive Wesley would look in SL, but hes sitting out. I missed his first game against the Spurs. Beasley signing might hurt his overall numbers as they play the same position.

Clippers suck every year, even with their promise they had the last two years in those line ups. Why get caught up in the hype again with a team that never does what its suppose to do.

To me Cousins is clear cut front runner. He has a little jimmy, his passing ability to find open teammates surprised me. I watched tons of Kings games last season. They needed a consistent big man, and i think they found the right one.
 7 years ago '07        #254
space
space
bledsoe is a.ss
 7 years ago '10        #255
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 349 349
Lmao @ that layup

Is Blake playing?

Last edited by murd410; 07-15-2010 at 09:48 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #256
space
space
i don't think so. he's been riding the bench the entire time.

I thought he was healthy
 7 years ago '10        #257
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
i don't think so. he's been riding the bench the entire time.

I thought he was healthy
He is healthy. The Clippers just decided not to use him in summer league. I don't know if it was because how well he played last year or not, but he is practicing with the SL team though. He hasn't played in any games and have been watching from the sidelines so far. They could be trying to see what the others have to bring to the table.
 7 years ago '10        #258
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
The Clippers won? I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it. Defense won them that one. They offense still needs a lot of work.
 7 years ago '07        #259
space
space
that's dumb. he needs to be out there playing. are they scared he's gonna injure himself again?

anyway, jeff pendergraph has some promise. he rode the bench hard last season but dude is decent on the defense end. he kinda rushes s**t on offense. portland should play him more next season.
 7 years ago '06        #260
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
that's dumb. he needs to be out there playing. are they scared he's gonna injure himself again?

anyway, jeff pendergraph has some promise. he rode the bench hard last season but dude is decent on the defense end. he kinda rushes s**t on offense. portland should play him more next season.
with the clippers taking constant losses on drafting, signing FA's, evaluating talent, and string of bad luck... no way in hell, I'ma waste my most marketable players future getting even a scrap on his knee in SL... only good decison LA made the last 10 years....

blake already won mvp in the SL last year anyway... need to see him against the grown a.ss men
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy