Top 25 NBA Career Salaries of All-Time

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-05-2010, 09:02 AM         #41
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
something about this list aint right......

"we dont believe you, you need more people."
 07-05-2010, 09:06 AM         #42
thehater33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jermaine Oneal bro? I wanna f**king k!ll myself just for reading that
 7 years ago '06        #43
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
 P. Dedos said:
ever since the new salary cap has been made after has been caking... bron,melo,wade,bosh,joe johnson ect gonna be all over the top of that list

alot of bust in that top 25 list or injuries
agree with the lots of busts that are in that list, but bron, melo, wade, bosh, joe johnson, are actually not going to be all over the top of that list, the max they can get with that extra year and 30 mil is around 115 mil...the salaries have actually been on the decline since the likes of tmac, kobe, and garnet honestly....
 7 years ago '05        #44
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
It's not as bad as I expected. The 2010 top salaries is sickening though. There's too many bum a.ss NBA players that are getting paid for nothing. NBA should have NFL style contracts where you get paid only if you produce.
 7 years ago '10        #45
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Damn these ni99az Shaq and KG are at least 100 million richer than everyone else
 7 years ago '07        #46
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Alot of n*ggas got away with highway robbery.
 07-05-2010, 10:28 AM         #47
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess including MJ is just absurd....and no, I'm not counting his ads or any other means of income...in 1997, Michael Jordan made 343.xx a MINUTE, every MINUTE of EVERY day of the entire year...add it up...
 07-05-2010, 10:32 AM         #48
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
Tracy McGrady $160,273,916

man tmac never got out the first round
 7 years ago '10        #49
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
jordan not even on there
 07-05-2010, 10:41 AM         #50
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these n*ggas alone have paid more taxes than all the people together in some states.
 07-05-2010, 10:44 AM         #51
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
This is a list that proves just how stupid NBA owners really are. Some of those guys on the list are ridiculously high yet ended up not winning shyt. Stephon Marbury is high on the list, and now this nygga eatting vaseline. I mean come on.
lol. Stupid? Do you know how much the owners make? Everybody can't win....period. It's crazy how easy people think owning a team an dpicking the right staff to run that team is. They're obviously SMARTER than you because they made enough money to buy a team....how dumb are you to barely afford the tickets?
 7 years ago '04        #52
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
Why are people upset that Juwan howard made a lot of money. Did you all look at basketball in the 90's or was just born. Why wouldnt he have a big stack. Dude was healthy a lot played for some teams as well and did not suck. Stop asking about Jordan, dude took hella pay cuts for his rings to greatness.
 7 years ago '05        #53
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 598 598
The sad part about this is that there's only 8 current or guaranteed hall of fame players on the list. That's sad. Another sad attribute to this is that a lot those guys are broke? Why do you thing C-Webb commentates? It's not because he likes the spotlight or for the love of the game. The n*gga is broke.
 7 years ago '08        #54
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 nupe1911 said:
The sad part about this is that there's only 8 current or guaranteed hall of fame players on the list. That's sad. Another sad attribute to this is that a lot those guys are broke? Why do you thing C-Webb commentates? It's not because he likes the spotlight or for the love of the game. The n*gga is broke.
This post started off sounding introspective and serious, but ended with pure comedy.
 7 years ago '05        #55
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Damn these ni99az Shaq and KG are at least 100 million richer than everyone else
Some of you are too young realize that Shaq was the most dominant player of his era. No one could stop him, period.

KG signed a huge contract as a rookie and then signed a $100 mill contract after the rookie contracts was up. That's why he was so loyal to the Minnesota because they paid him so well. Plus the guy plays his heart out every game while being a career 20 and 10 guy. What more can you ask for out of a 7 footer?
 7 years ago '04        #56
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 245 245
s**t was that n*gga
yall remeber shaq attack toys
with the plstic backboards and hoops
or the shaqfu games or the superman tees
or the corny man of steel movie or shazzam
shaq was running the nba in the 90s he was the premiere
center and he had his hand in all kinda side s**t endorments

shaqs on top money wise
i think he need to retire already

Last edited by Jaysin_305; 07-05-2010 at 11:21 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #57
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
This post started off sounding introspective and serious, but ended with pure comedy.
It's true though. I just don't understand how n*ggas blow over $120 mill. My n*gga Penny still got dough though. The rest of them n*ggas from the 92-94 drafts are broke.
 7 years ago '04        #58
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
zydunas illgausgas profited from the small center era. there was a thought that a big man was needed to win but especially if they were taller then shaq and had range...therefore eliminating his dominance inside. he was seen as a commodity and overpaid. now....juwan howard was overpaid the most to me... the heat only wanted to give him like 80 mill...wes unseld was the worst. he'd overpay mediocre talent and trade our best talent away for washed up n*ggas. the only trade i liked he made was googs for cwebb.
 7 years ago '09        #59
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
Zydrunas Ilgauskas $123,135,542
 7 years ago '07        #60
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
That's funny for Mike cuz look what he's made outside of the sport.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy