most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
8992 pageviews
23 comments

Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Prestige Mode is time-bound

The Prestige Mode in the Call of Duty series is an unlockable online multi-player mode that becomes available once you reach a certain level. It rewards players with a special icon next to their name that signifies them as a "prestige" player.

Ten different special level icons will be awarded for gameplay accomplishments! Treyarch has decided that Prestige mode will be time based and will be at least 24 hours.

Heute gibt es zum kommenden Ego-Shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops nicht nur einige Bilder zu bestaunen. Auch neue Informationen bezüglich des Prestige Modus wurden heute enthüllt. So konzentriert sich das Studio auf das Feedback der Spieler und lässt diese entscheiden, wie lange es gehen soll, um einen weiteren Prestige Symbol zu ergattern.

Ihr könnt eure Stimme im offiziellen Forum abgeben und mitentscheiden. Folgende Abstimmungsmöglichkeiten stehen zur Auswahl:

* weniger als 12 Stunden
* 12 Stunden
* 18 Stunden
* 24 Stunden
* 40 Stunden
* 64 Stunden
* mehr als 64 Stunden

Aktuell liegt der momentane Favorit bei 24 Stunden. Wer aber gerne mehr als 64 Stunden investieren möchte, der sollte jetzt nicht zögern und sein Votum abgeben.

*UPDATE*: Die Umfrage ist geschlossen und die Wahl fiel auf 24 Stunden.
*Translation*

Today, there is the upcoming first-person shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops not only to marvel at some pictures. Also new information on the prestige mode have been unveiled today. Thus, the studio focuses on the feedback from the players and lets them decide how long to take it to another to get hold of prestige symbol.

You can make your voice and influence in the official forum. The following voting options are available:

* Less than 12 hours
* 12 hours
* 18 hours
* 24 hours
* 40 hours
* 64 hours
* More than 64 hours

Currently, the current favorite is 24 hours. But anyone who would like to invest more than 64 hours, which should not now hesitate to give his vote.

* UPDATE *: The poll is closed and the choice fell to 24 hours.

So what this means is For every 24 hours spent in MULTI PLAYER you can prestige. The second you hit the next prestige, play online for another 24 hours and boom, you can go to the subsequent prestige.

23 comments for "Call of Duty: Black Ops - Prestige Mode is time-bound"

7 years ago '08        #2
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1651 1651
But still, do I lose all my s**t?
 7 years ago '04        #3
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
But still, do I lose all my s**t?
I don't know that info kind sir...if I find out I will let you know...I'm a.ssuming it's like every other COD in that aspect but I don't know for sure... yet...
 07-04-2010, 09:49 PM         #4
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is beyond f**king stupid. I'm praying MOH doesn't suck, I don't want to play another COD at the moment.
 7 years ago '07        #5
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,266 | Props total: 15123 15123
what?

so you have to play 24 hours game time before you can prestige? that's stupid as hell

this is gonna hold back the good players, and force them to put the time in regardless of the XP they earn. Why the f**k didn't they stick to the points system from 4 and WAW, that s**t was perfect?
 7 years ago '04        #6
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
what?

so you have to play 24 hours game time before you can prestige? that's stupid as hell

this is gonna hold back the good players, and force them to put the time in regardless of the XP they earn. Why the f**k didn't they stick to the points system from 4 and WAW, that s**t was perfect?
I mean they (treyarch) did hold a poll on their website to if they should include this in the prestige or not and they got like over 1 million votes so obviously some people wanted it this way... I agree the point system was better... not everyone can play games alot of hours (I know I don't have the time to play alot) but now I can be great at a game and still never get anywhere because I don't have the time to play... we'll see though maybe it sounds stupid on paper but works pretty well in it's execution
 7 years ago '04        #7
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 1041 1041
Points system was garbage and over 3/4 of them prestige xp's were earn with glitches/noob toobs.

This is designed to k!ll that crap.

I remember when mw2 came out mofos were prestiged within 5 hours. RIGHTTTTT. Of course those were glitches, but regardless.
 7 years ago '04        #8
space
space
 nobody said:
Points system was garbage and over 3/4 of them prestige xp's were earn with glitches/noob toobs.

I remember when mw2 came out mofos were prestiged within 5 hours. RIGHTTTTT. Of course those were glitches, but regardless.
yeah this will help stop the glitches and stuff...BUT like was stated...some people can't play games alot to even be online in ONE game for 24 hours to get the chance to prestige you know...the points system at least gave everyone a fair chance at prestiging if they wanted too..just get your headshots and k!ll ins..this you have to get those too BUT you also have to play 24 hours in MP...which is hard for some people...I can see both sides here...but with the time I get to play games a points system for leveling up is better for ME...
 7 years ago '07        #9
space
space
 nobody said:

3/4? that's a little high

this punishes the legit skilled players cuz some f**kin kids got their hands on a hack/cheat/glitch/etc

say you earn enough XP to prestige but the game doesn't let you because you don't have 24 hours of game time played, do you think that's really fair?
 7 years ago '08        #10
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 368 368
i hope it's not like the other system where u lose all ur s**t after u prestige that'll be stupid
but this 24hr stuff doesnt bother me cuz i never cared bout prestige cuz i dont wanna lose all my s**t
 7 years ago '05        #11
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
oh so again prestige doesnt mean anything?
 7 years ago '08        #12
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
i hope it's not like the other system where u lose all ur s**t after u prestige that'll be stupid
but this 24hr stuff doesnt bother me cuz i never cared bout prestige cuz i dont wanna lose all my s**t
Word, same here. That's why I never prestiged.
 07-05-2010, 01:45 AM         #13
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got to 10th prestige in COD4 and MW2. I probably won't get there with this one because I'm not gonna put up 10 days of gameplay just to hit it. I'll probably be playing Reach and MOH instead, but what do I know? There's no MP info out yet for me to really decide if I'll get this or not.
 7 years ago '07        #14
space
space
 KEGAR said:
I got to 10th prestige in COD4 and MW2. I probably won't get there with this one because I'm not gonna put up 10 days of gameplay just to hit it. I'll probably be playing Reach and MOH instead, but what do I know? There's no MP info out yet for me to really decide if I'll get this or not.
you will, you're a COD head like I am

I'm sure we'll like the MP and the maps cuz you and I both know that WAW > MW2. I know damn well that Treyarch was taking notes on what NOT to do with their next game cuz they saw how much Infinity Ward f**ked up Modern Warfare.

as long as they don't have some stupid a.ss perks and 50 billion k!ll-streaks in it, then it's already better than MW2
 07-05-2010, 02:08 AM         #15
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
you will, you're a COD head like I am

I'm sure we'll like the MP and the maps cuz you and I both know that WAW > MW2. I know damn well that Treyarch was taking notes on what NOT to do with their next game cuz they saw how much Infinity Ward f**ked up Modern Warfare.

as long as they don't have some stupid a.ss perks and 50 billion k!ll-streaks in it, then it's already better than MW2
I agree with ya maneeee. Another thing that MW2 f**ked up with was the maps, too often are there high advantage points with windows that people just camp in.
 7 years ago '04        #16
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
Well DAMN........TOTAL ive played like 17 HOURS online(as is says in barracks) since this game dropped...
 7 years ago '07        #17
space
space
 KEGAR said:
I agree with ya maneeee. Another thing that MW2 f**ked up with was the maps, too often are there high advantage points with windows that people just camp in.
yea they really f**ked up with how you can get up on EVERYTHING, that s**t was stupid
 7 years ago '05        #18
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,502 | Props total: 1359 1359
ya f**k prestieging, i prestiege the first time around then don't bother after that. i stick to trying to get all the challenges
 7 years ago '06        #19
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956
Np I prestige 1x if I even do. Can't lose my stuff
 7 years ago '08        #20
space
space
 KEGAR said:
You know you gon be on it.

Especially when I switch back to 360 again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy