New York Knicks Get Second Meeting With LeBron James' Representatives In Cleveland

most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Hold That said:
:jay:

@ This "tommy dee" n*gga selling wolf tickets..

@ all these clowns trying to make a name for themseleves during this FA fiasco, dont blame the players blame these so called little n*ggas we've never heard before comming forth with false sources.

1. he was the first to break the amare s**t.

2. he wasnt the only one reporting this.
 7 years ago '09        #62
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Hold That said:
The Knicks leaked out every bit of info they've had regarding LeBron thus far, Walsh couldn't hold water, even their power point presentation too LeBron ...


Bulls however have kept quiet, sat back, and watching this whole thing unfold.. We still have no reports on how their meeting went..

One of the major reasons why Kobe loved the Bulls organization so well was how well we keep secrets, the fact that we met him in Denver during his court saga, about pending FA, and it didn't leak once too the media.. I'm sure Bron is over looking all this s**t and just ..

I don't think any player would really be too excited about playing for a squad who leaks almost everything they do to the public..
its funny when a joke response, with a smiley to ensure people realize its a joke gets a long serious response.
 7 years ago '08        #63
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11625 11625
 Ricky Towel said:
im just callin it like i see it.



and i see alot of what i believe to be unwarranted knick-hate.


oh well though it is what it is.

i can only speak for myself and i wouldnt be in there, you wont find a post by me saying where anyone will or wont sign.

and dont lie to yourself you know the clownage wont be equal between bulls and knicks if he re-signs with the cavs.

if he doesnt sign with the knicks he better re-sign with the cavs though, f**kin bulls fans gettin on my nerves lately hahah.

Well obviously its not going to be equal but its not going to be because you're from New York its going to be because you've been talking about him for a longer period of time

He'll resign with Cleveland the Bulls will get Boozer you'll have Amare BX will go back to normal and you can keep throwing the towel
 7 years ago '05        #64
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 Ricky Towel said:
its funny when a joke response, with a smiley to ensure people realize its a joke gets a long serious response.
The Jay face signifies LAUGHTER.. Hence me laughing at the Knicks for leaking a power point presentation, which leads into my further discussion of you guys leaking damn near everything you do.. Was it really that hard to follow?


Last edited by Hold That; 07-04-2010 at 09:13 PM..
 07-04-2010, 09:12 PM         #65
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this wasn't a second meeting...

lebron sent his agents to confirm the deal with amare and the rumors going on about when he will sign. nothing was concrete but amare was giving off the impression to the media that it was a done deal. even the knicks confirmed the meeting was to "clear misinformation"

not saying this won't help the case for lebron to NY, but ya'll knicks fans really making something out of nothing


Last edited by StateZFinest; 07-04-2010 at 09:15 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #66
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Main Event said:
Well obviously its not going to be equal but its not going to be because you're from New York its going to be because you've been talking about him for a longer period of time

He'll resign with Cleveland the Bulls will get Boozer you'll have Amare BX will go back to normal and you can keep throwing the towel
ive never thrown a towel in my entire life. i even make sure i gently lay hang up the towel after im done drying off to ensure nothing could be misconstrued as me throwing the towel.


NEVER have i or will i throw a towel.

hating on the knicks is one thing, hatin on ny is another, but implying ive ever thrown a towel is too far buddy.

towels is serious business.


Last edited by Ricky Towel; 07-04-2010 at 09:14 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #67
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Hold That said:
The Jay face signifies LAUGHTER.. Hence me laughing at the Knicks for leaking a power point presentation, which leads into my further discussion of you guys leaking damn near everything you do.. Was it really that hard to follow?
you still made a long serious response to my joke response.


whatever though.
 7 years ago '08        #68
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11625 11625
 Ricky Towel said:
ive never thrown a towel in my entire life. i even make sure i gently lay hang up the towel after im done drying off to ensure nothing could be misconstrued as me throwing the towel.


NEVER have i or will i throw a towel.

hating on the knicks is one thing, hatin on ny is another, but implying ive ever thrown a towel is too far buddy.

towels is serious business.
 7 years ago '09        #69
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 StateZFinest said:
this wasn't a second meeting...

lebron sent his agents to confirm the deal with amare and the rumors going on about when he will sign. nothing was concrete but amare was giving off the impression to the media that it was a done deal. even the knicks confirmed the meeting was to "clear misinformation"

not saying this won't help the case for lebron to NY, but ya'll knicks fans really making something out of nothing
this is pretty much correct.


and we were just responding to the info out there at the time.







ive said all along, lebron or no lebron i just want the knicks to improve, which they will.
 7 years ago '10        #70
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$4,596 | Props total: 2258 2258
 Ricky Towel said:
ive never thrown a towel in my entire life. i even make sure i gently lay hang up the towel after im done drying off to ensure nothing could be misconstrued as me throwing the towel.


NEVER have i or will i throw a towel.

hating on the knicks is one thing, hatin on ny is another, but implying ive ever thrown a towel is too far buddy.

towels is serious business.
n*ggas talking about towels
we got the greatest player of the next decade in free agency, and we talking bout towels
Towels!
really, I came in here expecting to hear Lbj to knicks, but towels
come on man.
We really talking bout towels.























towels.
 7 years ago '09        #71
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 SandmanNyC said:
n*ggas talking about towels
we got the greatest player of the next decade in free agency, and we talking bout towels
Towels!
really, I came in here expecting to hear Lbj to knicks, but towels
come on man.
We really talking bout towels.























towels.



















































































































































































[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #72
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
C'mon son no meetings?...Can't believe none of the s**t these dudes say anymore...First it was the big 3 to Miami, then Chicago, might as well just wait till July 8th
 07-04-2010, 09:25 PM         #73
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
The Knicks leaked out every bit of info they've had regarding LeBron thus far, Walsh couldn't hold water, even their power point presentation too LeBron ...
.

they paid some 8th grader to do that p.point
 7 years ago '04        #74
young $ 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
ummm has it ever occurred to any 1 that LeBron could be doing the same thing D.Wade did... just take another meeting just because???? It adds to the drama and makes the other teams press harder to get them
 07-04-2010, 09:29 PM         #75
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im gonna send all u knick n*ggas Get Well cards
 7 years ago '09        #76
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 INF4MOUS said:
C'mon son no meetings?...Can't believe none of the s**t these dudes say anymore...First it was the big 3 to Miami, then Chicago, might as well just wait till July 8th
hey no matter what happens at least we've still got clyde frazier percolating courtside.
 7 years ago '09        #77
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 young $ said:
ummm has it ever occurred to any 1 that LeBron could be doing the same thing D.Wade did... just take another meeting just because???? It adds to the drama and makes the other teams press harder to get them
dude probably been known where he was gonna sign but hes lovin this s**t.
 07-04-2010, 09:31 PM         #78
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:

[pic - click to view]

touché my n*gga touché
 7 years ago '04        #79
young $ 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
 Ricky Towel said:
dude probably been known where he was gonna sign but hes lovin this s**t.
actually from what I have been hearing hes been 50/50 for about 6 months or so now... Either Bulls or Cavs and Dwade supposed to be staying put to... they just using the NBA right now
 7 years ago '10        #80
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$4,819 | Props total: 2205 2205
Awwwww

The little babies are mad because they don't have anymore meetings with Lebron.

Somebody said something about how players love the secrecy of the Bulls. LMAO
I guess the Heat, Clippers, Nets and Cavs are just as secretive because we haven't heard anything about them either.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy