New York Knicks Get Second Meeting With LeBron James' Representatives In Cleveland

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 HotepSuns said:
sun please...there are teams worse than the knicks that don't get mentioned at all...and it's not like knick fans on this board are anything close to what laker fans are like....and this goes on for all nyc teams,and anything new york related period.....n*ggas hate new york....it is what it is....i've come to accept that n*ggas ignorantly hate new york....which is why when we start winning it will be all that much more satisfying to know n*ggas on this board are sick to their f**king stomach...
Oh word so n*ggas dont stay clownin on the Raiders and Lions on here during football season? Stop my nig its because the Knicks have sucked period and lets not act like there are some knicks fans at the beginning of the season that talk playoffs so what do you expect to happen when 40 games into the season the playoff talk is gone? i mean yall been talkin about LeBron since 07 and how he was coming to save the Knicks in 2010, you honestly think people arent gonna clown you when after all that talk he doesnt come to New York?

Last edited by Main Event; 07-04-2010 at 08:45 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #42
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Main Event said:
Is it hating if we tell you the Knicks suck (because you have since 99) or is it the truth
if you dont see that there is a s**tload of knick-hate here then you are either blind or lying to yourself.

any thread about the knicks will contain like 20 comments of people saying s**t how knicks fans are gonna be sad, look in this thread alone.

theres other threads people made guaranteeing lebron wont sign with the knicks.

people whos team wont be affected at all by whatever the knicks do are rooting against them.

its just weird that a bad team has this amount of hatred, the more i think about it im starting to embrace it actually.
 7 years ago '09        #43
space
space
 Main Event said:
Oh word so n*ggas dont stay clownin on the Raiders and Lions on here during football season? Stop my nig its because the Knicks have sucked period and lets not act like there are some knicks fans at the beginning of the season that talk playoffs so what do you expect to happen when 40 games into the season the playoff talk is gone? i mean yall been talkin about LeBron since 07 and how he was coming to save the Knicks in 2010, you honestly think people arent gonna clown you when after all that talk he doesnt come to New York?

thats the thing, he hasnt signed anywhere yet. people are already talking as if he signed somewhere else.

people are just hoping he doesnt sign with ny so they can talk s**t, people are saying he WONT sign with ny when they dont know s**t.

you have to see people trying to spin it as a negative when the knicks are the only team reported to have had a 2nd meeting with him and people are still trying to make that a negative.

i mean if the knicks suck so bad wouldnt you want lebron on the knicks and not on one of the other teams that dont suck as bad? wouldnt that make sense if you looked at the situation logically and not with hate colored glasses?

Last edited by Ricky Towel; 07-04-2010 at 08:53 PM..
 07-04-2010, 08:48 PM         #44
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is no real Knick hate here. If there were no Knick fans on the board there would be no talk about the Knicks and no hate towards them. If the fans of the Knicks would shut the f**k up they would never be talked about
 07-04-2010, 08:53 PM         #45
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:

you see what you want to see.....the s**t is irrelevant to me anyhow...i could give 2 s**ts if n*ggas hate....actually i enjoy that n*ggas do hate new york.....it makes it that much more satisfying when we win...
 07-04-2010, 08:53 PM         #46
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
you see what you want to see.....the s**t is irrelevant to me anyhow...i could give 2 s**ts if n*ggas hate....actually i enjoy that n*ggas do hate new york.....it makes it that much more satisfying when we win...
 7 years ago '09        #47
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
im just genuinely confused by it.
 7 years ago '08        #48
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
if you dont see that there is a s**tload of knick-hate here then you are either blind or lying to yourself.

any thread about the knicks will contain like 20 comments of people saying s**t how knicks fans are gonna be sad, look in this thread alone.

people whos team wont be affected at all by whatever the knicks do are rooting against them.

its just weird that a bad team has this amount of hatred, the more i think about it im starting to embrace it actually.
People make threads because lets not act like there arent Knicks fans that swore up and down that LeBron was coming to the Knicks for the longest of course there are gonna be people that make threads about him not coming...Sorry me guaranteeing LeBron wont sign with New York isnt hating
 7 years ago '10        #49
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 2255 2255
 Ricky Towel said:

Exactly, n*ggas wanna hate, then hate.

n*ggas hate what they can't conquer.

And we about to be the most hated city in the world. Bring it. Love being the bad guy.

So say goodnight to the bad guy.
Come on
Last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again lemme tell ya
Come on, make way for the bad guy.
There's a bad guy coming through.
Better get out of his way.
 07-04-2010, 08:56 PM         #50
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

07-04-2010, 08:57 PM         #51
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
im just genuinely confused by it.

i'm not...only thing i'm confused by are people who try to act like people don't hate on new york...that s**t is comical to me....
 7 years ago '09        #52
space
space
 Main Event said:
People make threads because lets not act like there arent Knicks fans that swore up and down that LeBron was coming to the Knicks for the longest of course there are gonna be people that make threads about him not coming...Sorry me guaranteeing LeBron wont sign with New York isnt hating
guaranteeing lebron will sign with the knicks is stupid and so is guaranteeing he won't.

unless you are lebrons cousin rico or some s**t and he told you 12 minutes ago where he was signing you dont know s**t and look like an idiot guaranteeing anything.
 7 years ago '08        #53
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,740 | Props total: 12168 12168
I don't care what team he go to and quite honestly I just wanna thank Lebron as well as Chicago, Cleveland, Miami, Jersey and Knick fans for creating so much drama and comedy thru all this....O yea Clipper fans too

I will appreciate his game and hate whatever team he ends up with on GP...is what it is.

all because of the pre-mature hype.
 7 years ago '09        #54
space
space
Alan Hahn alanhahn

Donnie Walsh says reports of meeting tonight between Knicks and LeBron in CLE is "misinformation" and says no meeting.

mad s**t flyin around.
 7 years ago '05        #55
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12552 12552
Just spoke to Knicks president Donnie Walsh. He said no meeting tonight with LeBron James. Link and larger story coming ...
twitter.com/chadfordinsider
:jay:

@ This "tommy dee" n*gga selling wolf tickets..

@ all these clowns trying to make a name for themseleves during this FA fiasco, dont blame the players blame these so called little n*ggas we've never heard before comming forth with false sources.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-04-2010 at 09:02 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #56
space
space
 Hold That said:
:jay:
walsh is a bad liar.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #57
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
thats the thing, he hasnt signed anywhere yet. people are already talking as if he signed somewhere else.

people are just hoping he doesnt sign with ny so they can talk s**t, people are saying he WONT sign with ny when they dont know s**t.

you have to see people trying to spin it as a negative when the knicks are the only team reported to have had a 2nd meeting with him and people are still trying to make that a negative.

i mean if the knicks suck so bad wouldnt you want lebron on the knicks and not on one of the other teams that dont suck as bad? wouldnt that make sense if you looked at the situation logically and not with hate colored glasses?
chadfordinsider Walsh: "We don't have any other meetings scheduled with LeBron. I'm in NY. Unless someone is there without my knowledge, no, we're done."....There goes your 2nd meeting

Man why are you getting so sensitive, you act like people havent been going in on Bulls fans just like they do Knicks fans if Hold That made a thread saying Bron will go to Chicago lets not act like there wouldnt be Knicks fans in there saying no he's not

Would it make you feel better if we clown on Bulls fans equally when he ends up resigning with the Cavs
 7 years ago '09        #58
space
space
 Main Event said:
chadfordinsider Walsh: "We don't have any other meetings scheduled with LeBron. I'm in NY. Unless someone is there without my knowledge, no, we're done."....There goes your 2nd meeting

Man why are you getting so sensitive, you act like people havent been going in on Bulls fans just like they do Knicks fans if Hold That made a thread saying Bron will go to Chicago lets not act like there wouldnt be Knicks fans in there saying no he's not

Would it make you feel better if we clown on Bulls fans equally when he ends up resigning with the Cavs

im just callin it like i see it.

and i see alot of what i believe to be unwarranted knick-hate.

oh well though it is what it is.

i can only speak for myself and i wouldnt be in there, you wont find a post by me saying where anyone will or wont sign.

and dont lie to yourself you know the clownage wont be equal between bulls and knicks if he re-signs with the cavs.

if he doesnt sign with the knicks he better re-sign with the cavs though, f**kin bulls fans gettin on my nerves lately hahah.
 7 years ago '05        #59
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12552 12552
 Ricky Towel said:
walsh is a bad liar.

[pic - click to view]

The Knicks leaked out every bit of info they've had regarding LeBron thus far, Walsh couldn't hold water, even their power point presentation too LeBron ...

Bulls however have kept quiet, sat back, and watching this whole thing unfold.. We still have no reports on how their meeting went..

One of the major reasons why Kobe loved the Bulls organization so well was how well we keep secrets, the fact that we met him in Denver during his court saga, about pending FA, and it didn't leak once too the media.. I'm sure Bron is over looking all this s**t and just ..

I don't think any player would really be too excited about playing for a squad who leaks almost everything they do to the public..
 7 years ago '10        #60
YoungBul00 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 0 0
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy