What Did The 5 Fingers Say To The Face? (STL rapper gets slapped while freestylin')

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #121
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
That's some hoe s**t if I ever seen...I hate when muphukas try n sneak n*ggas on some sly s**t...b**ch be a man tell me you bout to hit me and then try it.

Imma keep it real on some s**t that happened to me when I was a shorty...So I pull up in a car in the hood next to mine...grew up in both hoods so it was all G....I'm chilling in the car talkn to 2 of my homies...another dude I know barely but I know him, never had beef or nothing wit dude walking up to the car...didn't think nothing of it cuz we all know each other and no beef...we just talkn but ole boy aint saying s**t....next thing I know dude tried to snuff me thru window....Wrong decision on his part.

I grabbed dude arms punched the gas and dragged his a.ss for a half block...dragged him clean out his brand new Filas Grant Hill's, 4 real, burnt the soles rite off them b**ches. Soon as I felt safe like nobody else around I stopped got out the car and beat the s**t outta dude....he caught me on my chin kinda hard when he hit me thru the window so the whole time I'm smashing on this n*gga I'm thinking can't let him get up and hit me cuz that s**t hurt...he couldn't get a punch off, I attacked his a.ss on some "he on the ground dazed UFC s**t."

B4 I got in the car to peel off I picked 1 of them shoes up and thru that b**ch as hard as I could at his head....till this day I don't know what it was about and dude never said nothing ever to me again.
 7 years ago '04        #122
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 5429 5429
slapping a n*gga from behind is pus*y. that n*gga is a b**ch
 07-04-2010, 12:16 PM         #123
nigelc8992  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
That's some hoe s**t if I ever seen...I hate when muphukas try n sneak n*ggas on some sly s**t...b**ch be a man tell me you bout to hit me and then try it.

Imma keep it real on some s**t that happened to me when I was a shorty...So I pull up in a car in the hood next to mine...grew up in both hoods so it was all G....I'm chilling in the car talkn to 2 of my homies...another dude I know barely but I know him, never had beef or nothing wit dude walking up to the car...didn't think nothing of it cuz we all know each other and no beef...we just talkn but ole boy aint saying s**t....next thing I know dude tried to snuff me thru window....Wrong decision on his part.

I grabbed dude arms punched the gas and dragged his a.ss for a half block...dragged him clean out his brand new Filas Grant Hill's, 4 real, burnt the soles rite off them b**ches. Soon as I felt safe like nobody else around I stopped got out the car and beat the s**t outta dude....he caught me on my chin kinda hard when he hit me thru the window so the whole time I'm smashing on this n*gga I'm thinking can't let him get up and hit me cuz that s**t hurt...he couldn't get a punch off, I attacked his a.ss on some "he on the ground dazed UFC s**t."

B4 I got in the car to peel off I picked 1 of them shoes up and thru that b**ch as hard as I could at his head....till this day I don't know what it was about and dude never said nothing ever to me again.
real or not, i enjoyed reading that
 7 years ago '05        #124
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
this....

what n*ggaz do for a little camera shine...
Naw it wasnt dude really deserved that s**t from what I heard thats my homeboy who broke that s**t up
 7 years ago '07        #125
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Basicgz said:
Naw it wasnt dude really deserved that s**t from what I heard thats my homeboy who broke that s**t up
What was it over?
 7 years ago '08        #126
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 nigelc8992 said:
real or not, i enjoyed reading that
Nothing bout me fake homeboi...I never claimed to be gangasta growing up and I never claimed I'm gangsta now.

I watched the video and it reminded me of a time when a n*gga snuck me off guard when I was thinking nothing like that was coming. In the beginning I clearly said "Imma keep it real" meaning most n*ggas won't even type some s**t out how they got punched in the face cuz everybody on BX is soldiers and never took an L....I don't even think I took an L cuz I dragged him down the street and punished him but the punch was somewhat vicious, or that's what it felt like when you not paying attention.
 07-04-2010, 12:26 PM         #127
FLA RAiSED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha dam this s**t too funny
 7 years ago '04        #128
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 5429 5429
 Mike Nitty said:
Nothing bout me fake homeboi...I never claimed to be gangasta growing up and I never claimed I'm gangsta now.

I watched the video and it reminded me of a time when a n*gga snuck me off guard when I was thinking nothing like that was coming. In the beginning I clearly said "Imma keep it real" meaning most n*ggas won't even type some s**t out how they got punched in the face cuz everybody on BX is soldiers and never took an L....I don't even think I took an L cuz I dragged him down the street and punished him but the punch was somewhat vicious, or that's what it felt like when you not paying attention.
ain't no real n*gga gonna questioned your heart for getting sneaked on. everyone can get dropped on at any given time
 7 years ago '09        #129
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 65 65
LMAO i made this fooling around
[pic - click to view]

07-04-2010, 01:00 PM         #130
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that one slap UNDRESSED that n*gga, cap and cudi shades flew off......
 7 years ago '04        #131
TaeTae 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 188 188
damn in that situation u gotta atleast "act like" you want to f!ght
 7 years ago '06        #132
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lol @ some of u hard OGs on bx sayin they woulda done something. clearly dude was on his own, in ANOTHER hood. the time is not now for retaliation.
 7 years ago '09        #133
PE0PLZCHAMP76 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 0 0
Thats how n*ggas die..wtf was that messy a.ss slap 4...n*gga said get outa my hood...i woulda put put that heat on his a.ss quick
 07-04-2010, 01:22 PM         #134
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mumbles253 said:
hahahahahahahahaha . n*gga brock lesnar coulda slapped me like that an the rest of the video woulda been me throwin a couple punches an then gettin beat up. i wouldnt let bruce lee in his prime slap me like that without swingin on that n*gga

LAWWWWWWWDDDD, funniest s**t of the day.
 07-04-2010, 01:26 PM         #135
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what? He got slapped and did nothing? Why would dude choose a slap instead of a punch? Did he think a slap would be more embarrassing?
 07-04-2010, 01:29 PM         #136
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*ggas rap album is definitely going to be called deaf in one ear.
 7 years ago '08        #137
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
i feel bad for the lil n*gga man, he obv aint built like that
that dude a sucker for slappin him, i woulda laid him out flat
 07-04-2010, 01:37 PM         #138
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:

gottttt dayummmmmmmmmmm
 07-04-2010, 01:38 PM         #139
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magic City said:
Dude who left was smart about the whole situation.

You can tell he wasn't from around there because the punk that smacked him stated "don't bring no new n*ggas around my hood". So he probably didn't know an of those dudes.

Had that dude retaliated it could've gotten a lot worse, he could've been jumped, stabbed, shot, or whatever. Point is he didn't know what that dude and the fools around him were capable of. So you take the L and live to retaliate another day.

The s**t that kicks my a.ss is that the dude who smacked him is a straight coward. You can tell just by the way he went about the whole situation. You can clearly seem him being egged on someone else (by the way he turns to look at someone off screen and then smiles), so he was looking for validation from others. That's the kind of s**t that suckers do.

Dude most likely wouldn't have pulled that stunt had he not felt comfortable where he was and the situation he was in. He wouldn't have hit that dude had he been by himself or if he was sure that nobody would have played superman and saved his a.ss if he'd gotten himself into some real s**t.

You know everybody takes an L in their life, but it's our choice whether we take our L's as men or as suckers.

Dude who pulled that stunt took an L like for being a sucker. If dude who got smacked, plans on coming back to handle his business then he took an L like a man, if not then he took an L like a sucker aswell.
Finally someone who thinks.
 7 years ago '05        #140
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Bruce Leeroy said:
What was it over?
I heard ol boy who got slapped be false flaging and claimin blood and ol boy who slapped him Crippin and he knew that so he checked him, that dude who was rappin be talkin like he hard too and basically a gangsta in his lyrics

He was smart and shaked cuz if he fought back it woulda been a done dada for that dude

another thing..... i keep seeing post about those houses are nice and that aint the hood and etc thats the hood yall thats the Northside all my family over in that area and out here in the Lou old folks keep they houses up and take good care of them on the northside nobody bother the old folks homes but if you dont have family over there you might as well not even go over there and post up you might as well keep shaking like lil homie suggested but ol boy was near fairground and its a lot of Crips over that way, Its best to be humble and not say s**t if you aint from over there and even if you do that its still dumb to go to hoods you aint from even if you got somebody who that set cool wit with you cuz they could be beefin wit that n*gga who brought you over there and that n*gga may not kno it and now you in some s**t and you aint even do or say nothing...... its crazy out here there are a LOT of young'ns out here doin crazy s**t cuz they feel they have somethin to prove these dudes be like 13,14,15 years old shootin up s**t and wildin out, its all senseless out here

Last edited by Basicgz; 07-04-2010 at 01:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy