What Did The 5 Fingers Say To The Face? (STL rapper gets slapped while freestylin')

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13560 13560
this is the real conspiracy theory s**t to me, how can people feel bold enough to videotape themselves committing actual crimes w/o fear of being arrested? world star posts different street f!ght videos every f**king day
 7 years ago '09        #102
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
LMAO that n*ggas tryna act hard in some cut off lees
the generation i grew up with is so f**kin lost
 7 years ago '05        #103
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2

That n*ggas smile before he slapped him was priceless
 7 years ago '04        #104
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
 davon4204 said:
He slapped the lyrics outta that n*gga and then asked him, "WHAT U GONNA DO"?
 7 years ago '04        #105
lethalastro 
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
Sonic the hedge hog getting the rings knocked out of him...add that s**t to the gif
 07-04-2010, 11:15 AM         #106
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well dayum! that suburban a.ss block! He shoulda stabbed him
 7 years ago '04        #107
lethalastro 
space
space
 Magic City said:
Dude who left was smart about the whole situation.

You can tell he wasn't from around there because the punk that smacked him stated "don't bring no new n*ggas around my hood". So he probably didn't know an of those dudes.

Had that dude retaliated it could've gotten a lot worse, he could've been jumped, stabbed, shot, or whatever. Point is he didn't know what that dude and the fools around him were capable of. So you take the L and live to retaliate another day.

The s**t that kicks my a.ss is that the dude who smacked him is a straight coward. You can tell just by the way he went about the whole situation. You can clearly seem him being egged on someone else (by the way he turns to look at someone off screen and then smiles), so he was looking for validation from others. That's the kind of s**t that suckers do.

Dude most likely wouldn't have pulled that stunt had he not felt comfortable where he was and the situation he was in. He wouldn't have hit that dude had he been by himself or if he was sure that nobody would have played superman and saved his a.ss if he'd gotten himself into some real s**t.

You know everybody takes an L in their life, but it's our choice whether we take our L's as men or as suckers.

Dude who pulled that stunt took an L like for being a sucker. If dude who got smacked, plans on coming back to handle his business then he took an L like a man, if not then he took an L like a sucker aswell.
its pretty clear to anyone with common sense to just leave if ur not from there. all we know is there might be 10 other n*ggaz out there we can't even see on camera, and nowadays, guns are everywhere. at least he didnt go to the point of talkin s**t and poppin off at the lip (doubled pierced lil wayne lip at that lol). ppl choose their targets wisely, and the tiny pants + doubled pierced lip x being in a hood ur not familiar with = b**chslap/asswhippin. n*gga had the pants chain like he a rock star in the hood, prolly thought he was stuntin with the lexus minus the passenger side rearview mirror. he shall take his L wisely.
 7 years ago '06        #108
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25873 25873
man idc if it was my hood and he was hundred deep i would beat his a.ss...
 7 years ago '05        #109
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 Magic City said:
Dude who left was smart about the whole situation.

You can tell he wasn't from around there because the punk that smacked him stated "don't bring no new n*ggas around my hood". So he probably didn't know an of those dudes.

Had that dude retaliated it could've gotten a lot worse, he could've been jumped, stabbed, shot, or whatever. Point is he didn't know what that dude and the fools around him were capable of. So you take the L and live to retaliate another day.

The s**t that kicks my a.ss is that the dude who smacked him is a straight coward. You can tell just by the way he went about the whole situation. You can clearly seem him being egged on someone else (by the way he turns to look at someone off screen and then smiles), so he was looking for validation from others. That's the kind of s**t that suckers do.

Dude most likely wouldn't have pulled that stunt had he not felt comfortable where he was and the situation he was in. He wouldn't have hit that dude had he been by himself or if he was sure that nobody would have played superman and saved his a.ss if he'd gotten himself into some real s**t.

You know everybody takes an L in their life, but it's our choice whether we take our L's as men or as suckers.

Dude who pulled that stunt took an L like for being a sucker. If dude who got smacked, plans on coming back to handle his business then he took an L like a man, if not then he took an L like a sucker aswell.
Look man u can take a a.sswhoopin and still be a man...and one of the homeboy lyrics before he got slapped was "n*ggas know what it is, so my hand they just be slappin it" then u get the s**t slapped outta you and you do nothing? live what u rap! home boy had an opening when the guy who smacked him pick his blue hat up...i would have put my foot in his a.ss just that quick...if u get jumped all you need to do is focus on 1 person, point blank....that guy is a b**ch, a coward.
 07-04-2010, 11:33 AM         #110
nigelc8992  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that chris rock... black people vs n*ggaz is starting to make more sense by the day
Dont you hate when s**t like this starts becoming true?

Then white people say some s**t like "black people are different than zzzzzzs!" and of course I have to disagree, but in the back of my mind, s**t like this is only provin em right.
 07-04-2010, 11:37 AM         #111
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Classefied said:
and for the people who be saying he pus*y because he didnt do nothing back
certain n*ggaz just aint build like that....they dont talk s**t or be mean muggin.. in that case you aint no pus*y

you a pus*y when you talk s**t... get checked and than do nothing back... thats a pus*y

+ the guy was in somebody neighbourhood he clearly didnt knew anybody.. and if he responded they would of f**kED him up Forreal forreal...

so i dont give a f**k if he didnt responded..

that '' ima hood n*gga , n*gga what mentality '' will keep us in this bulls**t , and yall still complaining about everything..

that chris rock... black people vs n*ggaz is starting to make more sense by the day
preach
 7 years ago '04        #112
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
Man thas real life... think of it like this you wouldnt want no n*gga comin into your back yard setting up shop.... if he did you gonna solve the problem with violence first too prove a point. you dont come to somebody else hood like thas yo s**t rappin in the middle of the street.. im from stl n this s**t happens all the time you always gotta be aware of your surroundings and know who toes you steppin on. now he'll know dont just go to the hood to act like you hood cuz he was prolly some county brownie.. but still he smacked life into that n*gga. smacked him so hard his blue cap came off cuz he did a lil jump wit it. LMAO
 7 years ago '08        #113
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 The N said:
This was setup, dudes wanted that WSSH views
this....

what n*ggaz do for a little camera shine...
 7 years ago '07        #114
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 nigelc8992 said:
Dont you hate when s**t like this starts becoming true?

Then white people say some s**t like "black people are different than zzzzzzs!" and of course I have to disagree, but in the back of my mind, s**t like this is only provin em right.
n*gga please stop with that talking down on your race s**t. Like black people are the ONLY people that get violent. Where the f**k do some of you n*ggas live? You never saw white people get wild? Never saw them do outlandish s**t?

[video - click to view]

We as HUMANS do some dumb s**t. Stop with that singling a certain group out. There's violent muf**kas in EVERY group.
 07-04-2010, 11:54 AM         #115
nigelc8992  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga please stop with that talking down on your race s**t. Like black people are the ONLY people that get violent. Where the f**k do some of you n*ggas live? You never saw white people get wild? Never saw them do outlandish s**t?
you think i'm that stupid? we're talking about PERCEPTION. this country is still mostly white people, so when s**t like this goes viral, we have to deal with their retarded racist a.ss perceptions of things.
 7 years ago '07        #116
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 nigelc8992 said:
you think i'm that stupid? we're talking about PERCEPTION. this country is still mostly white people, so when s**t like this goes viral, we have to deal with their retarded racist a.ss perceptions of things.
I understand that fully, but I see US talk down on us more than they do on here. There's always a "damn, us black people sho is ignorant" post on this board.
 07-04-2010, 12:02 PM         #117
nigelc8992  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
, but I see US talk down on us more than they do on here. There's always a "damn, us black people sho is ignorant" post on this board.
I feel you..... I'm working on breaking that mentality ... but if that's how it came off in that post, that's not what i meant

this race stuff is crazy though, subconsciously if i ever see a video like this my mind immediately goes into damage control for black folks
 07-04-2010, 12:03 PM         #118
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Hitzz;16349784]

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:wtf:
I know if that was me Im comin back:guns::aloofandbored10:
:f!ghting2::owned:
 7 years ago '09        #119
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
made this for him
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #120
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 nigelc8992 said:
I feel you..... I'm working on breaking that mentality ... but if that's how it came off in that post, that's not what i meant

this race stuff is crazy though, subconsciously if i ever see a video like this my mind immediately goes into damage control for black folks
No doubt fam
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy