What Did The 5 Fingers Say To The Face? (STL rapper gets slapped while freestylin')

most viewed right now
 143
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-04-2010, 02:50 AM         #41
RED DA OG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see where i come from the n*gga that aint do nothing after getting smacked usaully come back and k!ll the other dude. I seen it happen so dont sleep.a b**ch a.ss n*gga will k!ll you quick
 07-04-2010, 02:50 AM         #42
LizEffnGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magic City said:
Dude who left was smart about the whole situation.

You can tell he wasn't from around there because the punk that smacked him stated "don't bring no new n*ggas around my hood". So he probably didn't know an of those dudes.

Had that dude retaliated it could've gotten a lot worse, he could've been jumped, stabbed, shot, or whatever. Point is he didn't know what that dude and the fools around him were capable of. So you take the L and live to retaliate another day.

The s**t that kicks my a.ss is that the dude who smacked him is a straight coward. You can tell just by the way he went about the whole situation. You can clearly seem him being egged on someone else (by the way he turns to look at someone off screen and then smiles), so he was looking for validation from others. That's the kind of s**t that suckers do.

Dude most likely wouldn't have pulled that stunt had he not felt comfortable where he was and the situation he was in. He wouldn't have hit that dude had he been by himself or if he was sure that nobody would have played superman and saved his a.ss if he'd gotten himself into some real s**t.

You know everybody takes an L in their life, but it's our choice whether we take our L's as men or as suckers.

Dude who pulled that stunt took an L like for being a sucker. If dude who got smacked, plans on coming back to handle his business then he took an L like a man, if not then he took an L like a sucker aswell.
totally agree
people these days....
 7 years ago '09        #43
Mumbles253 
space
avatar space
space
$467 | Props total: 1 1
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Thats what rocking not one but two lip rings and some tight a.ss jeans will get you
hahahahahahahahaha . n*gga brock lesnar coulda slapped me like that an the rest of the video woulda been me throwin a couple punches an then gettin beat up. i wouldnt let bruce lee in his prime slap me like that without swingin on that n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #44
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
^ if being smart is considered being a b**ch
 7 years ago '04        #45
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$581 | Props total: 116 116

[video - click to view]



Last edited by samclo; 07-04-2010 at 03:17 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #46
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 Magic City said:
Dude who left was smart about the whole situation.

You can tell he wasn't from around there because the punk that smacked him stated "don't bring no new n*ggas around my hood". So he probably didn't know an of those dudes.

Had that dude retaliated it could've gotten a lot worse, he could've been jumped, stabbed, shot, or whatever. Point is he didn't know what that dude and the fools around him were capable of. So you take the L and live to retaliate another day.

The s**t that kicks my a.ss is that the dude who smacked him is a straight coward. You can tell just by the way he went about the whole situation. You can clearly seem him being egged on someone else (by the way he turns to look at someone off screen and then smiles), so he was looking for validation from others. That's the kind of s**t that suckers do.

Dude most likely wouldn't have pulled that stunt had he not felt comfortable where he was and the situation he was in. He wouldn't have hit that dude had he been by himself or if he was sure that nobody would have played superman and saved his a.ss if he'd gotten himself into some real s**t.

You know everybody takes an L in their life, but it's our choice whether we take our L's as men or as suckers.

Dude who pulled that stunt took an L like for being a sucker. If dude who got smacked, plans on coming back to handle his business then he took an L like a man, if not then he took an L like a sucker aswell.

[pic - click to view]

 07-04-2010, 03:15 AM         #47
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b**ch a.ss nigz with thier sneak attackzzz...who comes off as the real b**ch?
 07-04-2010, 03:16 AM         #48
CHOPPAS ON DECK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first off, if u bout to shoot some video s**t..YOU NEVER DO IT IN SOMEBODY ELSE HOOD

you make that camera man come to where ever you at

cuz unless you got alot of homies there, you aint got no business there

s**t is common sense what a random dude look like just spittin bars on camera in a hood that aint his?

it was a b**ch move regardless, because if that kid aint look like a new boyz reject homeboy wouldnt gone flexin all crazy like that

cowards know who to pick they battles with and they prey on the weak

cant even clown that kid cuz he obviously aint bout that type of life from the get go....oblivious to his surrounding and s**t


Last edited by CHOPPAS ON DECK; 07-04-2010 at 03:17 AM..
 07-04-2010, 03:28 AM         #49
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think dude was to shocked after the slapped to react...i think i would feel the same way...i hate dudes that sucker punch people...thats some b**ch s**t...
 7 years ago '04        #50
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19936 19936
normally you gotta do some b**ch s**t to get slapped lke that without even being given the respect of having time to set up..... but he started saying get out my hood.... if some clown a.ss dude fronting like he somebody and hes in ur area or residence.... SLAP the muthaf**ka.


Last edited by LordBlanco; 07-04-2010 at 03:32 AM..
 07-04-2010, 03:31 AM         #51
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kid wilth the dreads his a.ss whooped...f**got gonna wait til his back was turnt...he a hoe just like the dude that hit lil b for no reason
 7 years ago '04        #52
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19936 19936
 Magic City said:
Dude who left was smart about the whole situation.

You can tell he wasn't from around there because the punk that smacked him stated "don't bring no new n*ggas around my hood". So he probably didn't know an of those dudes.

Had that dude retaliated it could've gotten a lot worse, he could've been jumped, stabbed, shot, or whatever. Point is he didn't know what that dude and the fools around him were capable of. So you take the L and live to retaliate another day.

The s**t that kicks my a.ss is that the dude who smacked him is a straight coward. You can tell just by the way he went about the whole situation. You can clearly seem him being egged on someone else (by the way he turns to look at someone off screen and then smiles), so he was looking for validation from others. That's the kind of s**t that suckers do.

Dude most likely wouldn't have pulled that stunt had he not felt comfortable where he was and the situation he was in. He wouldn't have hit that dude had he been by himself or if he was sure that nobody would have played superman and saved his a.ss if he'd gotten himself into some real s**t.

You know everybody takes an L in their life, but it's our choice whether we take our L's as men or as suckers.

Dude who pulled that stunt took an L like for being a sucker. If dude who got smacked, plans on coming back to handle his business then he took an L like a man, if not then he took an L like a sucker aswell.


Typical s**t... They send some lil dude to do something foul and if the dude retaliates he's gonna take a mean beating and if it don't involve anything but some fools idea that he runs this area, s**t aint worth it... it aint like you moving work over there... you just hanging where other OG post up and hustle... i understand how they wouldnt appreciate that s**t..... but if s**t gets gully around there and some dude with two cumshot piercings on his lips rolled up and started rappin on cam.... it would be a sin too not smack some sense into that fool.


Last edited by LordBlanco; 07-04-2010 at 03:37 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #53
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 595 595
what a f**king coward a n*gga slap the living s**t out of you on camera and you dont do nothing is a straight b**ch!!!
 07-04-2010, 03:50 AM         #54
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ONESUN187 said:
what a f**king coward a n*gga slap the living s**t out of you on camera and you dont do nothing is a straight b**ch!!!
thats because ur not smart...f!ght him back so u can get jumped or shot by the dude? some of yall dudes on here need to think...the brain was made for things besides playing video games and listening to rap music...
 07-04-2010, 03:52 AM         #55
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magic City said:
Dude who left was smart about the whole situation.

You can tell he wasn't from around there because the punk that smacked him stated "don't bring no new n*ggas around my hood". So he probably didn't know an of those dudes...............
Yoh Are Yu Seris Bruhh.. Its Obvious Their Both Pussies And U Rote All Dat Shiit For What? Oh He Took An L, N If He Did That He Took A L.

Yu Sound Like A Biitch n*gga From Da Way Yu Talk Anyways!
 07-04-2010, 03:56 AM         #56
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ahmed said:
Yoh Are Yu Seris Bruhh.. Its Obvious Their Both Pussies And U Rote All Dat Shiit For What? Oh He Took An L, N If He Did That He Took A L.

Yu Sound Like A Biitch n*gga From Da Way Yu Talk Anyways!
"free up boosie" with two guns avy say it all smh.....
 07-04-2010, 03:58 AM         #57
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
"free up boosie" with two guns avy say it all smh.....

Judgin Niggs By Their Avatars Now
 7 years ago '04        #58
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Ahmed said:
Yoh Are Yu Seris Bruhh.. Its Obvious Their Both Pussies And U Rote All Dat Shiit For What? Oh He Took An L, N If He Did That He Took A L.

Yu Sound Like A Biitch n*gga From Da Way Yu Talk Anyways!


Did you really just write Yoh, Yu, Seris, and Rote. Do you think its cool to type like that or are you an actual idiot?



Last edited by K1; 07-04-2010 at 04:02 AM..
 07-04-2010, 04:05 AM         #59
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:


Did you really just write Yoh, Yu, Seris, and Rote. Do you think its cool to type like that or are you an actual idiot?

Dont Watch That


Edit: yu pus*y


Last edited by evici1; 07-04-2010 at 04:08 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #60
WarLawk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$830 | Props total: 194 194
n*gga done lost his raybans.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy