What Did The 5 Fingers Say To The Face? (STL rapper gets slapped while freestylin')

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #181
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 65 65
wait i got a question that no one in this whole thread asked WHY DID THE CAMERA GUY STILL PUT THE VIDEO UP? did he put him up to this?
 7 years ago '04        #182
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 DrizzyJT said:
wait i got a question that no one in this whole thread asked WHY DID THE CAMERA GUY STILL PUT THE VIDEO UP? did he put him up to this?
You already kno he set him up....
 7 years ago '07        #183
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 436 436
 5_star_smitty said:
so u just gone act like u didn't see this exact thread already huh???
it's right there on the front page

i actually didn't i dont live on this site
 07-04-2010, 11:52 PM         #184
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
if he didn't know anybody why was he there in the first place? smh. he must've felt comfortable enough to drive his car all the way up there solo to rap on camera. im pretty sure everybody knew him there except the dude with the dreads. still weak to me. who tf would he get jumped by? there was only the camera man, who i doubt would've intervened, some tall dude tryna break it up and the dude with the dreads. yall actin like this n*gga was in the hood with a group of n*ggas lookin to stomp him out. both em soft but atleast the dude who sucker-slapped him didn't sucker punch him and knock his lights out and he actually squared up afterwards. that shyt was hilarious though :dancingcool:
if you looked real close at the beginning it was more ppl there, there was a guy riding a bike...you could catch him riding off in the distance on the left side of the cam, no telling if there could have been 3 or 4 more dudes not on the cam.
 7 years ago '04        #185
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
that dude rap career is overrr, yeah its overrrrrr. lol

Real talk doe, any n*gga dat slaps anotha man is pus*y imo. b**ches slap, men punch. not that u should sucka punch anyone cuz its just too f**kin easy, but its more respectable than slapping.

now the n*gga that got slapped, u let a n*gga slap u like dat, && u dont even say a word?! f**k f!ghting him, if u see its n*ggas there dat might jump you, yeah get yo dumbass out of there b4 u git k!lled, but at least let dat n*gga know he gon git payback for dat!!!! u dont just walk away, WITHOUT the glasses dis n*gga slapped off yo face. its a harder life for a pus*y than a gangster, gangsters realize that. lol
 7 years ago '05        #186
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$672 | Props total: 47 47
 Classefied said:
this is getting outa hand

n*ggaz is brainwashed 2 much
2 much hate nowadayz

ps: you dont smack people who dont like or wanna f!ght for nothing..
lotta people just smack people when they know they aint gon do s**t back...
Absolute truth.

Honestly though, that dude rapping was terrible.
 7 years ago '10        #187
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 pockketz said:
please, the dude who smacked him is def a straight b**ch. who sucker slaps somebody like that, prolly had mad people on his side too and the other dude was by himself. real tough guy there. dude was smart by walking away prolly would've def been jumped for no reason. whats this coward walking around talking about "get out my hood dog, you ain't from around here dog"? he can't be serious, it looks like the f**kin suburbs on that street. why do people think its cool to be dumb and ghetto? makes no sense to me at all.
yea. idk we ppl cosign sucker SLAPPING another man. the dude wasnt even trying to f!ght. haters just hate to watch another person do their thing
 7 years ago '06        #188
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 257 257
Daaaammmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
 07-05-2010, 03:15 AM         #189
Salvation  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This man was probably making a living off of rap. Now he has no rap career since he got the s**t smacked out of him. That smack, essentially made that n*gga homeless...
 7 years ago '06        #190
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
This ish ain't even impressive anymore. So dude got slapped. Big deal, happens all the time. Even to the gangsta/street dudes. Homie don't get no points for slapping some local rapper. Too many of them cats are operating off of their own fear and emotions, and not legit reasons to even be doing it. Dude who slapped that cat is def b*tch for that. Dude was dumb, not real.
 7 years ago '07        #191
LilIcey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 252 252

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #192
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
tha n*gga who smacked him reminded me of ol boy off friday who kept knocking over everybodies trashcans lol

and did he know the cameraman ? if so then that's f**ked up that he ain't say nothing
 7 years ago '06        #193
hitman 
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 5 5
It was a b**ch move for sneakin him but the dude rappin had to be pus*y cuz off break when u get hit ur first reaction shoulda been to look and swing not to pick ur s**t up off the ground. first thing he did was try to get his stuff so he can get the hell out of there.

I can't fake tho he slapped the f**k out dat n*gga! even tho it may be wrong that s**t was funny as hell!!!!
 07-05-2010, 06:23 AM         #194
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samsin420 said:
I dunno who's softer the dude who got b**ch slapped or the b**ch that slapped dude
word.
 7 years ago '07        #195
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Zo1987 said:

hes sure talking tough in this video eventhough it sux
Looks like the Rob Green n*gga set him up(obviously) or this s**t was a stunt.
 07-05-2010, 01:45 PM         #196
JoeyPrince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
word.
the n*gga who got slapped is clearly softer. U know u pus*y when: a. U get slapped, b. n*ggas expect u not 2 do s**t and even say "what u gon do", c. Still dont say s**t
 7 years ago '05        #197
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
They edited the s**t out of this footage tho in the original video dude got punched in his face too but he was aware of the punch coming, dude wit the dreads fainted at him like 5 times then just stole him in his face and then the n*gga walked to his car, he got slapped and punched it was actually a lil bit worse than the edited version
 7 years ago '07        #198
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
So that's what's poppin in the streets now sneak slapin n*gga's how move. No respect but dude should not have just bailed out their like that with out doing something but some n*gga's are peaceful n*ggas man he just wants to rap the flow was stright to
 07-05-2010, 05:31 PM         #199
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but what exactly are you gonna do.
 7 years ago '05        #200
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
'now whatchu gonna do now boy'
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago