'Melo & Tony P ready to join Amar'e in NY?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
s**t i might just watch them play if thats the case
 7 years ago '06        #62
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
that team would be reckless as hell, esp with that joke of a coach yall have.

that team would need discipline, parker would be goin to nyc to get some more shine and out of the shadow so to speak. he would be right back in it with them 2, also those 3 have the potential to be very selfish players esp melo and stat. i see this being fun for a regular season but get bodied by a real team in the playoffs.
 07-04-2010, 09:35 AM         #63
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
Thats a trio that I can see playing well together. All 3 with contrasting styles... none of this 2 or 3 out of 3 with the same type of game business.
I agree, neither Parker nor Amare have to have dominant points, they kind of get those quiet buckets and end up having 20+....Melo go to player. That's a solid big three. I can't wait to see how many mutli all-star teams we can get going this year .
 7 years ago '05        #64
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
that would be a crazy lineup only thing better would be if rose/wade/bosh or rose/lebron/bosh got together.
 7 years ago '08        #65
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,548 | Props total: 17183 17183
and the Knicks will still be trash...
 7 years ago '05        #66
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
surprised more western conference players aren't flocking to the east. It's much easier to at least make the playoffs out here.
 7 years ago '06        #67
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
 majestic75 said:
It's true that it makes no sense for the Nuggets to trade him to the Knicks. They don't need salary cap relief because he'll be a free agent next season anyway.

If the Knicks can get a third team involved that DOES need cap relief then it's a whole new ballgame.

The other option would be to sign n trade David Lee to the Nuggets. Either of those options would probably involve Carmelo telling them he's definitely not resigning with them next season.

Of course the Knicks can just wait until next season and sign him outright which is probably what they'll try to do, but the other two options are a lot s3xier (they got me excited enough to come outta the woodworks and post)
denver dont wanna lose carmelo for nothing....its already been reported dat denver will trade melo if he doesnt accept the extension they offered....wit carmelo and Lala having a lot of NY connections, this makes a whole lot of sense....Im loving it!!
 7 years ago '06        #68
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
 majestic75 said:

Plus you get the added bonus of seeing Lala's a.ssets courtside every game. Pass me a bottle of Jergen's and the Knicks box office phone number!
def in da same page on dat one fam
 7 years ago '08        #69
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
LMAO NEW YORK IS SOME BUMS. NOW THAT THEY ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE LEBRON WADE RACE THEY ALREADY TALKING BOUT NEXT YEAR! IN THE MEAN TIME ANOTHER s**tTY SEASON ON THE WAY THIS YEAR. LMAO...........................
 07-04-2010, 12:22 PM         #70
Hale 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 simmons224 said:
LMAO NEW YORK IS SOME BUMS. NOW THAT THEY ARE OFFICIALLY OUT OF THE LEBRON WADE RACE THEY ALREADY TALKING BOUT NEXT YEAR! IN THE MEAN TIME ANOTHER s**tTY SEASON ON THE WAY THIS YEAR. LMAO...........................
caps lock is on the left bro :afro:
 7 years ago '08        #71
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Hale said:
caps lock is on the left bro :afro:
Seriously.
 07-04-2010, 12:46 PM         #72
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 simmons224 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #73
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69964 69964
 simmons224 said:
youre weird
 7 years ago '05        #74
The Problem 
space
space
$1,636 | Props total: 289 289
nerds. NY and playing @ MSG offers the most endorsements. Plus wins = more endorsements from that area.
 7 years ago '07        #75
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Get it done Donnie!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #76
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
dont feel like reading 5 pages....but can someone explain to me why the Nuggets would trade Melo...for Eddy Curry?
 7 years ago '08        #77
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,868 | Props total: 22582 22582
 The N said:
and the Knicks will still be trash...
na son na.
 7 years ago '06        #78
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 airmcnair06 said:
dont feel like reading 5 pages....but can someone explain to me why the Nuggets would trade Melo...for Eddy Curry?
I'm trying to figure this out also. We don't want no n*gga that only played 10 games the past 2 seasons. If we trade Melo to NY this season, they're gonna have to do better than just some Eddie Curry (especially if it comes to a sign & trade situation (depending on what NY does this off-season)). If the expiring contract is the reason, what would be the point if Melo just opts out? If Melo lets the FO know he's gonna opt out, that'll be like an unofficial expiring contract. That'll free up 18 mil & we'll still be over the cap due to Nene & Kenyon overpaid a.sses.
 7 years ago '07        #79
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Venom said:
for an expiring contract
Melo is an expiring contract....we would have to Do a sign n trade and take on a bad contract

stogz said:
A lot of Knick fans haven't been fans of the knicks in damn near 10 years.
this some real s**t right here....where were all these new knick fans when I was battling n*ggaz in countless threads? When I was pissing on Marbury's legacy? When I was s**ttin on the heat and bulls every chance I got?
 7 years ago '08        #80
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
that'd be kinda ill

1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy