Eminem grief after death of 'mom'

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-04-2010, 08:45 AM         #61
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was this another illuminati blood sacrifice just like proof was? i think so...

notice his sudden reboost in popularity...
 7 years ago '09        #62
asid12345678 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^

yup it is a sacrifice

so what if the sacrifice was of a 96 year old lady

I heard the next sacrifice is of Eminem himself but that's after 36 years from today

they say 2pac's gonna resurrect and eat Em's heart in public

I'm officially exicted
 07-04-2010, 08:56 AM         #63
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys don't know Eminem's age? Or are you shocked that he doesn't look his age? Eminem started rapping when he was in his late 20's. Add ten years into the picture. Where have you guys been?

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-04-2010 at 08:57 AM..
 07-04-2010, 08:59 AM         #64
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
he's 37? why does he look 20?
Contrary to what you may believe, not all humans age at the same rate, and age is really just a number.
 7 years ago '04        #65
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 322 322
 ruff said:
wtf is a mum?

We don't talk like that in AMERICA.
yes we do.. you need to get around the country more, leave the block once in a while
 7 years ago '07        #66
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
Em been going through alot lately and this just adds to it...hopfully he pulls through and write more inspirational songs
 7 years ago '08        #67
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17255 17255
Illuminati Sacrifice, you don't make a come back like he did just because, this dude literally is a entirely new person then who he was, completely different 100%.

Their is no coincidence this happened RIGHT AFTER he just dominated the game like no other current rapper alive, glad they asked for his mom and not his daughter.

He always had hatred for his moms and blames his drugs use on her, so it was time to take what created him away.

Last edited by The N; 07-04-2010 at 09:37 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #68
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19961 19961
em just has to focus on bein a good father... he'll be fine
 07-04-2010, 10:14 AM         #69
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Illuminati Sacrifice, you don't make a come back like he did just because, this dude literally is a entirely new person then who he was, completely different 100%.

Their is no coincidence this happened RIGHT AFTER he just dominated the game like no other current rapper alive, glad they asked for his mom and not his daughter.

He always had hatred for his moms and blames his drugs use on her, so it was time to take what created him away.
this is a joke, right?

either way, this isn't the "mom" that was poppin pills, this was his aunt edna
 07-04-2010, 10:25 AM         #70
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She was in her 90's its not surprising that she died
 07-04-2010, 10:48 AM         #71
LizEffnGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
Of course you wont' feel old with Botox, lip plumpers, lol thanks to makeup and the cosmetic industry females who'd otherwise be wrinkly sponges can live a very youthful life until they starting rotting from within and start decaying like old dinosaur eggs.

Word son.
I dunno what b**ches you be f**king with but at 37 if your already turning wrinkly and old... then you must have bad genes cuz my mom is 50... and dont have wrinkles for s**t and she aint rich enough to be getting no cosmetic s**t.... so uhhhh guess it depends on genes homie..
 07-04-2010, 10:50 AM         #72
LizEffnGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

you should learn how to read something correctly before commenting on it.. because their not talking about his actual mom dips**ttt.
 07-04-2010, 10:52 AM         #73
LizEffnGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 asid12345678 said:
Man I'd hate to have it, as bad as that Mr. Mather's claims he had it
I can't imagine it, that little rich poor white bastard
Needs to take some of that cash out the bank and take a bath in it
Man if I only had half of it.
If you only knew the half of it
 7 years ago '05        #74
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Damn s**t is rough over there in Shady land
 07-04-2010, 10:58 AM         #75
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 radiculust said:
Y the f**k yall so sad fo him but when kanye lost his mama yall was still hatin on him but when em lose his its all sympathy? lol yall love yall white rappers tho...r.i.p to his mom!
get the f**k out of this thread you f**king moron... no one gives a rats a.ss about kanye and his shot out a.ss... back to this thread sucks to see that happen, hopefully he remains strong in this hard time.
 7 years ago '09        #76
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,724 | Props total: 6221 6221
 radiculust said:
Y the f**k yall so sad fo him but when kanye lost his mama yall was still hatin on him but when em lose his its all sympathy? lol yall love yall white rappers tho...r.i.p to his mom!
The worst thing that happened in Kanyes life up until that point was he had to wear an odd pair of stockings for a day.

Eminem has been through a fair bit of stuff the last few years then when he gets a stretch where nothing bad happens,something bad happens
 7 years ago '09        #77
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,724 | Props total: 6221 6221
 ruff said:
wtf is a mum?

We don't talk like that in AMERICA.
Well maybe you all should snap out of your retardedness and get with the programme

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 07-04-2010 at 11:06 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #78
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
 radiculust said:
Not me...Kanye's mom passed away a month b4 my own mother did...not saying its a coincidence or anything but that was a dark time for me and still is sometimes.
 07-04-2010, 12:04 PM         #79
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i said it a few posts back and ill say it again

this was an illuminati blood sacrifice just like proof was

notice his sudden reboost in popularity? dude has like 5 songs currently in rotation on the radio and is k!llin the charts...when relapse/encore came out, i never heard a single song of his on the radio

proof was the price to pay for his early fame (1st 3 albums), but the illuminati wanted more if he was going to continue to remain in the spotlight. aunt edna was the price he had to pay for more years in the spotlight/on top of the world

lets not forget the toy soldiers video where proof is subliminally seen dying on the hospital bed after being shot ....that was foreshadowing of what was to come. and then months later, it came.

price of fame = blood and souls
 07-04-2010, 12:05 PM         #80
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Not me...Kanye's mom passed away a month b4 my own mother did...not saying its a coincidence or anything but that was a dark time for me and still is sometimes.
kanye sacrificed his mom too...
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy