50 Cent Talks P.Diddy's 'Supreme Team', Game Wantin To Rejoin & Capital Record Rumor + More!

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,595 | Props total: 1054 1054
who the f**k is this cabocoon dude? that was like 10 post in a row... diddy is that you? LMAO
 07-04-2010, 09:05 AM         #82
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
Smartest post in this thread.
Which label isn't No Limit Records right now? Everyone was releasing albums on No Limit, who is releasing albums on Young Money? Who is releasing albums on Bad Boy? Who is releasing albums period? Only 12 album went platinum last year, 2 were rap. G-unit records isn't missing out on anything. Do some research.

Bank$ had a hit this year, who else had a hit besides Drake and Eminem. I'm sure Tyga and Lil Twist wish they had a hit right now. I'm sure Red Cafe wish he had a hot right now.

No matter who you're support right now, they're hurting.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-04-2010 at 09:09 AM..
 07-04-2010, 09:52 AM         #83
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
Which label isn't No Limit Records right now? Everyone was releasing albums on No Limit, who is releasing albums on Young Money? Who is releasing albums on Bad Boy? Who is releasing albums period? Only 12 album went platinum last year, 2 were rap. G-unit records isn't missing out on anything. Do some research.

Bank$ had a hit this year, who else had a hit besides Drake and Eminem. I'm sure Tyga and Lil Twist wish they had a hit right now. I'm sure Red Cafe wish he had a hot right now.

No matter who you're support right now, they're hurting.
lmao Young Money is waaayyy HOTTER than G-Unit right now

every label is, when i say No Limit...i mean they're DEAD..G-UNIT IS DEAD
 7 years ago '07        #84
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 caboloon said:
50 is done believe me not in rap way But R.I.P curtis jackson u will see
Oh word?
 07-04-2010, 10:06 AM         #85
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao Young Money is waaayyy HOTTER than G-Unit right now

every label is, when i say No Limit...i mean they're DEAD..G-UNIT IS DEAD
How is G-unit dead when Lloyd Banks is one of the few artists who actually had a hit this year? He's on G-unit.

Name a few artists who had a more successful single than "Beamer, Benz, or Bentley." No one on Young Money, besides Lil Wayne and Drake have had more success this year than Bank$.

Besides Young Money, which label is getting any recognition? I'll wait.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-04-2010 at 10:07 AM..
 07-04-2010, 10:15 AM         #86
Lyriceater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga whoo kid needs to stop with all these corny gunshots and s**t all the time
 07-04-2010, 10:39 AM         #87
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
How is G-unit dead when Lloyd Banks is one of the few artists who actually had a hit this year? He's on G-unit.

Name a few artists who had a more successful single than "Beamer, Benz, or Bentley." No one on Young Money, besides Lil Wayne and Drake have had more success this year than Bank$.

Besides Young Money, which label is getting any recognition? I'll wait.
seriously dude, that song was hot cause of the beat and Santana ate that...but then that song fell off quick...nobody is listening to Banks, G-Unit at all...NO ONE

i used to love G-Unit music, once Game and Buck left it was over from there

and soon as Tony Yayo came out of prison i started to notice the difference, they s**t started to suck...NO ONE LISTENS TO G-UNIT...it's over man
 7 years ago '05        #88
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,779 | Props total: 3237 3237
@ yall supporting this gossiping hater.
 7 years ago '09        #89
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
lol

50 be treating whoo kid like s**t all the time,I bet whoo don't even have man pride inside of him now cause of 50
 7 years ago '04        #90
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 cuddyduce said:
fif interviews >
...Yep.

His interviews have always been 10X better than his music...
 07-04-2010, 07:24 PM         #91
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
seriously dude, that song was hot cause of the beat and Santana ate that...but then that song fell off quick...nobody is listening to Banks, G-Unit at all...NO ONE

i used to love G-Unit music, once Game and Buck left it was over from there

and soon as Tony Yayo came out of prison i started to notice the difference, they s**t started to suck...NO ONE LISTENS TO G-UNIT...it's over man
You keep saying it's over for G-unit, but it's obviously over for everyone. What label is doing something besides Young Money?

And I don't even consider Young Money a movement. Besides Drake and Lil Wayne no one else is moving units.

G-unit had five successful members (Game, Buck, 50, Banks, Yayo), what does Young Money have?

Young Chuckie wouldn't even move 50k, and that's me giving him a little leeway. G-unit is still alive and kicking.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-04-2010 at 07:25 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #92
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
50s a real n*gga love it or hate it.....

as far as his music yeah its fallin off, and while n*ggas is thinkin its just music he is doing all of his side hustles so even if no albums dropping the checks are still clearing
 07-04-2010, 08:00 PM         #93
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caboloon said:
50 is done believe me not in rap way But R.I.P curtis jackson u will see

[pic - click to view]

Chrsitian combs, is that you?
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #94
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
@ ANOTHER 50 Cent thread doing numbers like it's '03.

Love him or hate him, mention dude's name on here, and the sh!t turns into a Graduate Thesis on beef, 'haters,' record sales, and...Young Money (pfft).

Sh!t never fails...
 7 years ago '10        #95
Red Knight 
space
space
$150 | Props total: 1 1
 caboloon said:
d.DOT knows diddy from the start he said everybody talk s**t about diddy but there is 2 sides of the story, I feel if u are great artist and diddy drop u another label will give u a change an if not they are not feeling . 112 went to defjam both album they dropped never did sales like on Bad Boy, faith evans left capitol records and did only one album with dem and now is koch. Mase left to be preachter . Loon left an went muslim dont blame diddy for any of this choice his ex artist mae because if they was suppost to be big star they was a big star on other label
yo sun, c'mon man.
learn to spell B.
 7 years ago '09        #96
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
50 music may have fell off, but dude keeps it real.. Puff a corny a.ss mother f**ker at the end of the day. I don't know why people would want to a.ssociate themselves with this clown.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy