Still Think Madden 11 Looks Like Madden 10? Lighting Improvements In Madden NFL 11

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1342 1342
even the biggest doubters and haters of madden agree that madden 10 made huge advances in gameplay; more than in any other madden.
 7 years ago '07        #62
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^
Like???? Pro-tak???? Is that really a advancement in gameplay? Or is just another flawed gimmick?
What did the developers fix from '09 in gameplay?

People were saying 10 was good the first month or 2 when Madden came out then everyone saw Madden 10 for what it was another L for EA.

Last edited by JaeNice; 07-06-2010 at 10:19 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #63
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
PRO-TAK – New animation technology that allows up to nine players to be involved in tackles, ability to steer tackles and a more realistic pocket around the QB.

f!ght for the Fumble – A fumble pile-up that triggers when a fumble occurs near two players. To gain possession, the user must press a series of buttons that appear on the screen.

New Ratings Philosophy – Ratings have been re-scaled for a more noticeable difference between players, and new ratings such as Throw accuracy deep, medium, short, and throw on run and many more, make players styles more realistic.

Sim Style Gameplay – Game speed has been reduced for a more realistic, life like experience.

Player Momentum – More realistic acceleration, deceleration, planting & turn rates.

Quarterback Improvements – Layered blending, new QB ratings and more realistic QB dropback animations.

WR/DB Interaction – Improved route running and coverage.

Design Your Own Plays (PSP) – Players can create custom plays and formations, then upload them directly to a PlayStation 3
 7 years ago '07        #64
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
Also, Madden 09 was a hell of a lot better than the pieces of shytt that they called madden 07 and madden 08!!!! so yes, madden has been improving
 7 years ago '07        #65
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #66
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #67
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,045 | Props total: 19878 19878
exactly.. it still has bugs and glitches but to just say theres no improvement.. you are a bird a.ss n*gga that needs to be slapped on sight... dont blame some bulls**t theory of urs on account of u being a wack a.ss madden player at this point.... its either u get it.... or go get backbreaker.... Im not saying im supporting this half a.ssed s**t but it doesnt tick me off more than what happened with MW2 so cop the new madden because there will be no other NFL games.... join a franchise and put ur skills to the test.
 7 years ago '07        #68
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
here are your alternatives if you are not happy with EA:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #69
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

[video - click to view]

OMG!!!somebody call 911...i'm about to fukkin die
 7 years ago '07        #70
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #71
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
PRO-TAK New animation technology that allows up to nine players to be involved in tackles, ability to steer tackles and a more realistic pocket around the QB.

f!ght for the Fumble A fumble pile-up that triggers when a fumble occurs near two players. To gain possession, the user must press a series of buttons that appear on the screen.

New Ratings Philosophy Ratings have been re-scaled for a more noticeable difference between players, and new ratings such as Throw accuracy deep, medium, short, and throw on run and many more, make players styles more realistic.

Sim Style Gameplay Game speed has been reduced for a more realistic, life like experience.

Player Momentum More realistic acceleration, deceleration, planting & turn rates.

Quarterback Improvements Layered blending, new QB ratings and more realistic QB dropback animations.

WR/DB Interaction Improved route running and coverage.

Design Your Own Plays (PSP) Players can create custom plays and formations, then upload them directly to a PlayStation 3

[video - click to view]

- 9 players huh???? i guess those 4 colts don't count. Pro-Tak is initial contact, meaning if the defensive players don't hit reggie at the same time they will "magically" fall to the side and big plays like this happens.

Pro-Tak is flawed and hurts the game and EA shouldn't pat their selves on the back when s**t like this happens.

-"Player Momentum More realistic acceleration, deceleration, planting & turn rates."

When did Reggie have to gain momentum after making a cut in that video? the only time he wasn't at full speed is when the amazing Pro-tak was at work.

[video - click to view]

HUH??? I know you've seen these videos so how can you post that list of BS that you know they didn't Fix or Execute it right?

-f!ght for the Fumble A fumble pile-up that triggers when a fumble occurs near two players. To gain possession, the user must press a series of buttons that appear on the screen.

You have to be the only dude who likes this lame s**t. And when does the player who lands on the ball ever loose the button mash? rare if it ever happens. And in what way is this a Advancement for Madden it was NEW but it was lame and it didn't improve the gameplay one bit.

WR/DB Interaction Improved route running and coverage.

I bet WR Animations still make them catch the ball out of bounds.

Last edited by JaeNice; 07-07-2010 at 03:27 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #72
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

:dancingcool:

Bottom line what little they did improve (i.e. lighting in arenas, Pick plays faster) is not worth $60. And this ain't no anti-EA rant, s**t just obvious. I could care less what you spend your money on, but to say their making "Advancements" when all they put out since having the license is gimmicks that hurt instead of making the game better is just wrong.

Last edited by JaeNice; 07-07-2010 at 03:33 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #73
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 JaeNice said:

- 9 players huh???? i guess those 4 colts don't count. Pro-Tak is initial contact, meaning if the defensive players don't hit reggie at the same time they will "magically" fall to the side and big plays like this happens.

Pro-Tak is flawed and hurts the game and EA shouldn't pat their selves on the back when s**t like this happens.

-"Player Momentum – More realistic acceleration, deceleration, planting & turn rates."

When did Reggie have to gain momentum after making a cut in that video? the only time he wasn't at full speed is when the amazing Pro-tak was at work.

HUH??? I know you've seen these videos so how can you post that list of BS that you know they didn't Fix or Execute it right?

-f!ght for the Fumble – A fumble pile-up that triggers when a fumble occurs near two players. To gain possession, the user must press a series of buttons that appear on the screen.

You have to be the only dude who likes this lame s**t. And when does the player who lands on the ball ever loose the button mash? rare if it ever happens. And in what way is this a Advancement for Madden it was NEW but it was lame and it didn't improve the gameplay one bit.

WR/DB Interaction – Improved route running and coverage.

I bet WR Animations still make them catch the ball out of bounds.
 JaeNice said:

Bottom line what little they did improve (i.e. lighting in arenas, Pick plays faster) is not worth $60. An this ain't no anti-EA rant, s**t just obvious. I could care less what you spend your money on, but to say their making "Advancements" when all they put out since having the license is gimmicks that hurt instead of making the game better is just wrong.
I was gonna say the same s**t but it's useless people are gonna defend ea's version of what they think is football no matter what the case is....oh yeah and with the interactions between the wr/db the flaw in that is the db backpedals faster then what the wr gets out of his break and on top of that majority of the time the db runs the route before the wr even makes his cut, I guess that was their of way making the D better.

Last edited by gGgM35; 07-07-2010 at 03:30 AM..
 07-07-2010, 12:12 PM         #74
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does anybody know when the contract ea has with the NFL is gonna expire??
 7 years ago '08        #75
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4837 4837
 LAwLB15 said:
does anybody know when the contract ea has with the NFL is gonna expire??

EA Extends Exclusive NFL License To 2013 – “Ain’t Life A Bitch?”

But I'm sure they'll just re-up it again.....

Last edited by stlcardinals19; 07-07-2010 at 12:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago