Taylor Swift Gets Revenge On Kanye West!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,298 | Props total: 3908 3908
Whoever started this thread is a f**kin idiot and to all the Taylor Swift fans on here check your manhood.

God, it's sad how lame you guys are making boxden...

The point is that we like Kanye because Kanye is hiphop so therefore he's more significant to us. If you look at it any other way you're a b**chmade kid. Period!
 7 years ago '07        #62
LilIcey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 252 252

[pic - click to view]

smh @ boxden lol:
 7 years ago '05        #63
htownlntc 
space
space
$161 | Props total: 1 1
 Swisher sweet said:
you don't give a f**k about anything being said in here
I don't argue for the sake of arguing. Haha.

What is said here will not change how many records either artist sells or their global brand name.
 7 years ago '05        #64
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 biscuit said:
Whoever started this thread is a f**kin idiot and to all the Taylor Swift fans on here check your manhood.

God, it's sad how lame you guys are making boxden...

The point is that we like Kanye because Kanye is hiphop so therefore he's more significant to us. If you look at it any other way you're a b**chmade kid. Period!
It's not about who WE like more, the f**king argument is who is more relevant to the average person. The answer is Taylor Swift, Jesus f**king Christ.
 07-02-2010, 04:39 PM         #65
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ people still holding grudges against kanye over something that was actually funny as hell. i laughed my a.ss off when he went up on stage and did that s**t. talk about insecure people.

Last edited by PetedaSmete; 07-02-2010 at 04:41 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #66
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Damn, I'm sure she's beyond over it, but apparently some people still aren't, wow.

This s**t aint even relevant anymore.
 7 years ago '10        #67
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,800 | Props total: 2115 2115
 francnad4 said:

[pic - click to view]

Whats this from?
 7 years ago '05        #68
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 SpittN4Cash said:
this
this

and this...

that is all :cash:
dont get your cake baked now!
 7 years ago '09        #69
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
believe it or not this broad is doin it big.....
 07-02-2010, 07:56 PM         #70
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In January 2010 Nielsen SoundScan lists Swift as the top-selling digital artist in music history with over 24.3 million digital tracks sold.[9] To date, she has sold over 10 million albums worldwide.[10]
I don't think n*ggas realize that there are 300 million people in this country....and you can go to places where nobody knows who Kanye West is....EVERYWHERE they know who taylor swift is.
 07-02-2010, 08:59 PM         #71
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Is that a comedy show? or was that fat f**k really molesting that kid???

comedy or not, that s**t is disturbing.

i think ill be more worried that it was for comedy..cause n*gga was looking like he loving every moment of the "skit"
 7 years ago '04        #72
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
One more thing, u guys do know Taylor wrote her first cd at like age 15, that one that's sold 4-5 which is as much or more than any kanye cd to date bottom line is a lot of you are ignorant it's not about being a fan of hers it's about opinions and facts
 7 years ago '06        #73
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1175 1175
 ..:Fame:.. said:
I listen to all music Fam not just hiphop take that s**t some where else . I said what i said because its IMO. I see it this way , She really didn't get all the press she was getting until he got on stage and did what he did.

How many " thank god for taylor swift " blogs and web video's did you see before he did that s**t ?
I get it that it's your opinion, but one's opinion should at least be based somewhat on fact. Go educate yourself on the topic and you would see that your opinion is wrong, thus avoiding possible future embarassment.

Jayg36 said:
And to a hip hop head the answer is easily Kanye! She's also sold more records than Biggie, does that make her bigger than him too?! f**k outta here!

Ho a.ss n*gga you don't know wtf I know. I'm on a hip hop site. Therefore I'm into hip hop. Therefore I don't give a flying f**k what ANYBODY outside of hip hop sold bcuz I'm gonna consider the rapper to be bigger. I'm the one gettin exposed but you ridin with the teen female pop star

FUKK is a Taylor Swift fan gon tell me?!

[pic - click to view]

Aka "I live in my own little world and it doesn't matter how wrong or ignorant I am of a topic I refuse to educate myself on it and will keep defending my statement which has been proven wrong time and again".

Hold That said:
You need to open your eyes on a Global aspect. Kanye has sold out MSG in seconds and sold out arenas in UK,Germany,Tokyo,China,Africa,singapore,South America IN SECONDS. Oh and Kanye had a full show dedicated to him on Oprah years ago..(he's from chicago, Oprah's in chicago.. cmon son..) Kanye has achieved what Swift has done and MUCH MORE.

Kanye is by far and away more popular than Tayler Swift.. Kanye West is a household name amongst whites and blacks, even amongst 40 and 50 year olds..

Wake up homie. Hip Hop has a WORLD WIDE INFLUENCE.. Kanye was on Jay-Z's level in terms of Global stardome. Swift wasn't f**kin with that.. Like the guy said, she should be thanking Kanye. Made her more relevant to the rest of the world.
I'd like to see proof for the bolded statement.

Also Taylor Swift is the more popular artist, point blank. I'm not a fan of Taylor's music in the least and I am a fan of Kanye's music, but I know that Swift is bigger than Kanye due to the most dominant demographic in albums sales, the teenage white girl.
 7 years ago '06        #74
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,369 | Props total: 1283 1283
Anybody that thinks kanye west is a a bigger artist than taylor swift is a complete dumb a.ss. The favorite saying on this site is the whole men lie women lie crap that jay-z has yall religiously quoting yet when the numbers/ proof come out heads turn the other way. It's not about being a fan of taylor swift it's about despising blatant ignorance.
 7 years ago '09        #75
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
 psq86 said:
Anybody that thinks kanye west is a a bigger artist than taylor swift is a complete dumb a.ss. The favorite saying on this site is the whole men lie women lie crap that jay-z has yall religiously quoting yet when the numbers/ proof come out heads turn the other way. It's not about being a fan of taylor swift it's about despising blatant ignorance.

Lol, you mad, boy?
 7 years ago '09        #76
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 KingoBling said:
lets go ask every parents at the white mall who Kanye West is, and they'll be like i'm sorry i'm not familiar with this Conyay Wes

ask black parents @ Walmart who Taylor Swift is and the be like that lil skinny white b**ch who Kanye went in on. OOO lawd that Kanye gave it to her, i mean Beyonce had the best video right.................................. then they'd go on talking and cackling for another 5 minutes.

Kanye got famous by sampling other peoples music

Taylor Swift got famous by writing music for others.

[pic - click to view]

.......Use it wisely
 7 years ago '04        #77
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222
i can't believe people actually think Kanye is the more popular artist...I don't even listen to Taylor Swift but i realize that she out sells him like 3 to 1....that's enough proof to me that she is the more popular artist...
 7 years ago '05        #78
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
 finishim said:
oh please.. shes bigger than kanye

Bigger Mouth or pus*y?
 7 years ago '05        #79
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
 Akilleez said:

[pic - click to view]

.......Use it wisely

U want him to talk like u.... Sorry didnt know u people spoke the real ENGLISH... LEARN HISTORY BESIDES PAYING FOR IT
 7 years ago '09        #80
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Killaaj said:
U want him to talk like u.... Sorry didnt know u people spoke the real ENGLISH... LEARN HISTORY BESIDES PAYING FOR IT

[pic - click to view]

Boxden: where a man can s*ck anonymous d*ck openly, the official home of the glory hole...

and why the f*ck are u screamin' n*gga??? but while were on the subject of REAL english, anybody who makes as little sense as this "LEARN HISTORY BESIDES PAYING FOR IT" has no business callin' somebody elses speech into question. u might wanna take a stab at a "english as a second language" course at the local community college bruh. i heard it's hard for n*ggas who's first language is "retard" tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy