Taylor Swift Gets Revenge On Kanye West!

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-02-2010, 02:41 PM         #41
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brdn08 said:
As a singular music artist saples wise yes she is a bigger singular act but if you include Kanye's production work then it's not close. Reshaped the direction of hip hop along with fifty. Openly challeged George Bush on tv (I thought it was boneheaded but still noteworthy and genuine) Invoked Jesus into a genre where religfious speech is usually shunned or ignored. produced large hit records for jamie foxx Jay and many others. In totality Ye's effect on music has been much larger than Taylor Swift's. I don't buy into teen stars though. The reaL mark is whether you can still be successful once you're seen as an adult. On another note, I would bet that Gaga/Beyonce are the biggest music acts now as far as broad based impact.
Well Beyonce does more than just hip hop/r&b as well as Gaga. Beyonce does country/alternative/soul and Gaga does dance/techno/hip hop/alternative. Wat does it matter what age a person is if they are making good music? I think Kanye's production work is highly overrated. He definitely has his songs that are above average, but there are production who have been doing it longer and do a much better job than him.
 7 years ago '04        #42
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 finishim said:
oh please.. shes bigger than kanye
not before that incident she wasn't

believe me, i think what kanye did was tasteless and showed no class. but... that said... no one outside of Country music circles had any clue who taylor swift was until that happened.
 7 years ago '05        #43
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Jayg36 said:
Hey Dumbass, the point of the thread was to show a cute little picture of "Taylor Swift getting revenge" NOT wateva the f**k you talkin about

And Taylor is a SHE BTW

B I T C H n*ggas aint allowed to quote me in their post

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You're the f**k arguing Kanye is more popular you f**king idiot.
 07-02-2010, 03:01 PM         #44
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets go ask every parents at the white mall who Kanye West is, and they'll be like i'm sorry i'm not familiar with this Conyay Wes

ask black parents @ Walmart who Taylor Swift is and the be like that lil skinny white b**ch who Kanye went in on. OOO lawd that Kanye gave it to her, i mean Beyonce had the best video right.................................. then they'd go on talking and cackling for another 5 minutes.

Kanye got famous by sampling other peoples music

Taylor Swift got famous by writing music for others.
 07-02-2010, 03:02 PM         #45
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
youre retarded man, she won the award over beyonce, BEYONCE, people knew of her long before that, she sold most of her cds before that, you guys are so ignorant.. now im gonna stop before i start to seem like chameleromarke
join a c*ntry forum.
 7 years ago '10        #46
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Kanye got famous fro being good at what he does. Taylor aint really good at s**t. She cant really sing, her stage presence is awful etc
 7 years ago '08        #47
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 *c.o.a.* said:

[pic - click to view]

when will this stop
"As above, as below" = Illuminati s**t sheeple
 7 years ago '05        #48
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Jayg36 said:
He is...with me and my hip hop community.

AND WHAT I TELL YO B I T C H a.ss!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #49
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Jayg36 said:
Nah, I think not....I'd rather stick to hip hop. There's a reason why hip hop use to get at n*ggas who go pop. Yes pop is bigger. No it's not even close in my eyes. I would much rather listen to hip hop.

Yeah McDonald's is the biggest franchise in the world, but I'll take a lesser known 5 star restaurant over McDonald's any day

FUKKIN POP FANS...GET MAD!
you people are dumb, youre missing the point completely. the question was who was bigger. the answer is taylor swift. theres no one getting pissed, no one getting upset, but the point is factual. to be a bigger icon, you have to reach people (record sales, radio airplay, concert sales), and in every facet shes bigger. i dont wanna listen to her music, i barely listen to the radio, but my head is not up my a.ss. im not ignorant to other music, i like to know whats selling and whats hot. but man, shes bigger than him. f**k what you heard this s**t is real, and i dont know the exact numbers but id say that is isnt even close.
 7 years ago '06        #50
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
 Jayg36 said:
Hey Dumbass, the point of the thread was to show a cute little picture of "Taylor Swift getting revenge" NOT wateva the f**k you talkin about

And Taylor is a SHE BTW

B I T C H n*ggas aint allowed to quote me in their post

[pic - click to view]

Holy s**t, this dumbass tried to say something then got sonned then tried to completely change the subject. Just stop dude your embarassing yourself.

A lot of cats on here getting exposed w/ their limited knowledge of the music world. Swift is bigger than West, period. Does that mean I like pop/country music more than hip hop/rnb? f**k no, but I understand that their are bigger music genres out there than the ones that I like.
 7 years ago '06        #51
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
when you do figure out how retarded you are.. k!ll yourself...

please
thanks
look whos talking ....if you think Kanye is bigger, you have some problems haha
 7 years ago '04        #52
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 1001 1001
 Jersey826 said:

Open your eyes to the whole world of music, not just hip hop.

Yeah man she was only selling out MSG in seconds, selling millions of records, and appearing on Oprah for a whole show dedicated to her before Kanye. Thank god he came along to save her career.

I listen to all music Fam not just hiphop take that s**t some where else . I said what i said because its IMO. I see it this way , She really didn't get all the press she was getting until he got on stage and did what he did.

How many " thank god for taylor swift " blogs and web video's did you see before he did that s**t ?
 7 years ago '08        #53
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
The majority of hiphop fans probably dont even buy albums. Why the f**k are we using album sales to measure Taylor Swift and Kanye?
 7 years ago '05        #54
htownlntc 
space
space
$161 | Props total: 1 1
This chick is 5'11". No heels.
 7 years ago '05        #55
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

[pic - click to view]

WRONG...WRONG...
 7 years ago '05        #56
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Jersey826 said:

Open your eyes to the whole world of music, not just hip hop.

Yeah man she was only selling out MSG in seconds, selling millions of records, and appearing on Oprah for a whole show dedicated to her before Kanye. Thank god he came along to save her career.
You need to open your eyes on a Global aspect. Kanye has sold out MSG in seconds and sold out arenas in UK,Germany,Tokyo,China,Africa,singapore,South America IN SECONDS. Oh and Kanye had a full show dedicated to him on Oprah years ago..(he's from chicago, Oprah's in chicago.. cmon son..) Kanye has achieved what Swift has done and MUCH MORE.

Kanye is by far and away more popular than Tayler Swift.. Kanye West is a household name amongst whites and blacks, even amongst 40 and 50 year olds..

Wake up homie. Hip Hop has a WORLD WIDE INFLUENCE.. Kanye was on Jay-Z's level in terms of Global stardome. Swift wasn't f**kin with that.. Like the guy said, she should be thanking Kanye. Made her more relevant to the rest of the world.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-02-2010 at 03:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #57
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Boxden Got Taylor Swift Fans?
this
 ven0m said:
"As above, as below" = Illuminati s**t sheeple
this

haterade2885 said:
you people are dumb, youre missing the point completely. the question was who was bigger. the answer is taylor swift. theres no one getting pissed, no one getting upset, but the point is factual. to be a bigger icon, you have to reach people (record sales, radio airplay, concert sales), and in every facet shes bigger. i dont wanna listen to her music, i barely listen to the radio, but my head is not up my a.ss. im not ignorant to other music, i like to know whats selling and whats hot. but man, shes bigger than him. f**k what you heard this s**t is real, and i dont know the exact numbers but id say that is isnt even close.
and this...

that is all :cash:
 7 years ago '05        #58
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 KingoBling said:
lets go ask every parents at the white mall who Kanye West is, and they'll be like i'm sorry i'm not familiar with this Conyay Wesask black parents @ Walmart who Taylor Swift is and the be like that lil skinny white b**ch who Kanye went in on. OOO lawd that Kanye gave it to her, i mean Beyonce had the best video right.................................. then they'd go on talking and cackling for another 5 minutes.

Kanye got famous by sampling other peoples music

Taylor Swift got famous by writing music for others.
HAHAH please.. Don't let these white people fool you, if they have a telvision, they know who Kanye West is garunteed. Kanye West and Jay-Z are probably the only icons in rap that actually have paparazzi following them on a constant basis.. Paparazzi don't follow if white people arent interested in you in a large scale.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-02-2010 at 03:57 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #59
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

[pic - click to view]

WRONG...WRONG...
classic!!!
 7 years ago '05        #60
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 htownlntc said:
This chick is 5'11". No heels.
you don't give a f**k about anything being said in here
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago