Amare Stoudemire a Knick?

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
space
$19,520 | Props total: 12613 12613
 ktbballplaya said:
Amare is NOT a superstar quit lying to yourself. Your team will throw a parade if it can ever win 20 games by the all star break.
NBA Rookie of the Year: 2003
NBA All-Star: 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
All-NBA First Team: 2007
All-NBA Second Team: 2005, 2008, 2010
 07-02-2010, 05:19 PM         #162
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Htown_Koopa said:
Scola is a beast and will only be traded if we get an UPGRADE. Rockets arent giving him away.

honestly sun i don't give a s**t....scola is secondary to everyone else being mentioned in this thread...that n*gga is an after thought.....

and to be honest i don't give a s**t about the rockets...this is about the knicks...
 07-02-2010, 05:20 PM         #163
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
now you're just angry...talking about a rockets team that doesn't exist anymore...bragging about almost making the playoffs....making up s**t about what amare will be..bragging about scola while your team is trying to get rid of him.....

again...take time to reflect....and simmer down..
I state facts and now i'm angry

Bragging about almost making the playoffs? "I said we won 42 games which is the most without an all star". Where am I bragging or say anything about making the playoffs?

Scola is a good player that can start on many teams, but that doesnt mean I wouldnt take Amare or Bosh over him. I just wouldnt pay amare max money like the dumb a.ss knicks.

So you take time to realize that 94 championship is over no reason to be angry anymore. CLUTCH CITY!!!
 7 years ago '08        #164
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,736 | Props total: 11628 11628
 Bx_bomberz said:
All Star not superstar and he's my n*gga
 07-02-2010, 05:22 PM         #165
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
wtf..does that make him a superstar?
 7 years ago '10        #166
joeblaze 
space
space
space
$73 | Props total: 0 0
amare's bout to get 20 mill a year.
 07-02-2010, 05:23 PM         #167
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ktbballplaya said:
I state facts and now i'm angry

Bragging about almost making the playoffs? "I said we won 42 games which is the most without an all star". Where am I bragging or say anything about making the playoffs?

Scola is a good player that can start on many teams, but that doesnt mean I wouldnt take Amare or Bosh over him. I just wouldnt pay amare max money like the dumb a.ss knicks.

So you take time to realize that 94 championship is over no reason to be angry anymore. CLUTCH CITY!!!

you're still crying?.....go jump up,and down about scola in a thread about the rockets....i'm so happy for you,and scola,and your 42 wins that didn't make the playoffs....how bright of a smile it must all bring to you,and the entire city of houston..
 7 years ago '08        #168
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,334 | Props total: 13712 13712
 joeblaze said:
amare's bout to get 20 mill a year.
I know we gonna overpay but we do need him
 07-02-2010, 05:29 PM         #169
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
you're still crying?.....go jump up,and down about scola in a thread about the rockets....i'm so happy for you,and scola,and your 42 wins that didn't make the playoffs....how bright of a smile it must all bring to you,and the entire city of houston..
I see your catching feelings now and have nothing else to say about basketball. What a great debator you are..
 7 years ago '06        #170
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
at you guys feeding right into these tools hands. Ignore them. Who gives a f**k? People have been clowning on the Knicks franchise for years. Now that we're looking at a significant improvement and a continuing change in culture, they're still going hate. It doesn't matter if we land LeBron, it's going to be "he's a diva and a choke artist"...not to mention the Kobe diehards taking these to new heights this side of the East Coast/West Coast feuds of Tupac and Biggie.

f**k em all, do you...just worry bout the situation at hand.
 07-02-2010, 05:30 PM         #171
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj ac said:
I know we gonna overpay but we do need him
I agree even though david lee isnt bad either.
 07-02-2010, 05:31 PM         #172
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ktbballplaya said:
I see your catching feelings now and have nothing else to say about basketball. What a great debator you are..

i've already debated you,and s**t on you....now i'm bored of you,and your attention whoring....goodnight sir..
 07-02-2010, 05:37 PM         #173
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
i've already debated you,and s**t on you....now i'm bored of you,and your attention whoring....goodnight sir..
I let you believe what you want. I never seen somebody get so MAD after debating about basketball topic. Its like you found out some information that you didnt want to hear and doing everything to stop it
 07-02-2010, 05:41 PM         #174
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ktbballplaya said:
I let you believe what you want. I never seen somebody get so MAD after debating about basketball topic. Its like you found out some information that you didnt want to hear and doing everything to stop it

yeah i'm enraged that you didn't make the playoffs last year...i'm also enraged about yao ming's unpredictable future due to injuries....i'm also highly angered by the fact that your team isn't in any talks with any of the big time free agents....

it's all got me ready to punch holes in my walls...
 07-02-2010, 05:44 PM         #175
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all but seems like a formality at this point..

Suns To Renounce Amar'e, Eliminates Potential S&T
Jul 02, 2010 6:32 PM EST
The Suns will renounce Amar'e Stoudemire, ending his tenure with the franchise and also eliminate the possibility of a sign-and-trade.

Phoenix presented a 'final offer' of $95 million over five seasons, which was partially guaranteed in the final two based on minutes.

Via Chad Ford/ESPN

Read more:
 7 years ago '05        #176
Bx_Bomberz 183 heat pts183
space
space
$19,520 | Props total: 12613 12613
 ktbballplaya said:
wtf..does that make him a superstar?
nope but the knicks havent had an allstar in a while and he consistently makes the squad in the west

the knicks started dlee and jared jeffries as our 2 bigs for most of last year

this is a huge upgrade and he is the best player the knicks have signed in.....
 7 years ago '07        #177
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ktbballplaya said:
Amare is NOT a superstar quit lying to yourself. Your team will throw a parade if it can ever win 20 games by the all star break.
who said he was a superstar doggie? i guess you missed the entire 2nd half of the season and the playoffs

or when he dropped 42 on LA in the WC finals

amare been a beast

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 07-02-2010 at 05:51 PM..
 07-02-2010, 05:51 PM         #178
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
yeah i'm enraged that you didn't make the playoffs last year...i'm also enraged about yao ming's unpredictable future due to injuries....i'm also highly angered by the fact that your team isn't in any talks with any of the big time free agents....

it's all got me ready to punch holes in my walls...

Just because ESPN is not talking about it does not mean were not in any talks

Most of the moves the rockets make nobody suspects them
 07-02-2010, 05:53 PM         #179
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
who said he was a superstar doggie? i guess you missed the entire 2nd half of the season and the playoffs

or when he dropped 42 on LA in the WC finals

amare been a beast
he dropped 42 ONE game and disappeared for the rest. Amare is a beast I agree. But hes not a superstar just an all star player.
 07-02-2010, 05:53 PM         #180
bigbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dats wats up, lets do this
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy