Amare Stoudemire a Knick?

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
SholaNY 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 103 103
Knicks havew to sign Stoudmire, and if they do they better give T-mac a contract for atleast 2years (unless Lakers still want T-mac)
 07-02-2010, 08:35 AM         #82
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SholaNY said:
Knicks havew to sign Stoudmire, and if they do they better give T-mac a contract for atleast 2years (unless Lakers still want T-mac)
 7 years ago '04        #83
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,688 | Props total: 13090 13090
I'm not too thrilled about this but this team needs a proven star. I really hope we get someone else good cuz like every1 alluding to the McDyess savior debacle that happened almost 10 years ago.
 7 years ago '04        #84
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
Amare isn't built for the playoffs. his defense is beyond suspect. get bosh and wade and call it a day.
 07-02-2010, 09:17 AM         #85
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are people comparing amare to mcdyess?...mcdyess was a clear cut gamble...he had only played 42 games the season before we signed him,where he avg'd 6 ppg,and 6 rpg,and didn't look anything close to what he used to look like in denver...

amare is coming off maybe the best he's ever looked this past season,and put up some of his best numbers in the 2nd half of the season,and on into the playoffs..not to mention he played all 82 games...

by all accounts amare is one of the successful microfracture surgery stories....nothing at all like mcdyess...
 7 years ago '08        #86
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 HotepSuns said:
why are people comparing amare to mcdyess?...mcdyess was a clear cut gamble...he had only played 42 games the season before we signed him,where he avg'd 6 ppg,and 6 rpg,and didn't look anything close to what he used to look like in denver...

amare is coming off maybe the best he's ever looked this past season,and put up some of his best numbers in the 2nd half of the season,and on into the playoffs..not to mention he played all 82 games...

by all accounts amare is one of the successful microfracture surgery stories....nothing at all like mcdyess...
This...
 7 years ago '07        #87
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 2244 2244
 HotepSuns said:

real talk ^
 7 years ago '07        #88
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
I wouldn't be mad..... In fact, I hope we get him... How many other PF are in the east that can stop him... I think he will put up hugh number out here in the east imo.... Get'r done!!
 7 years ago '06        #89
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 KING*TITO said:
I wouldn't be mad..... In fact, I hope we get him... How many other PF are in the east that can stop him... I think he will put up hugh number out here in the east imo.... Get'r done!!
Let me rephrase that for you...

How many other Centers are in the east that can stop him?
 7 years ago '07        #90
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
what the f**ks up with billy mays and the knicks background?

if he was pitching the knicks to these players we'd have them all on the team for 4 easy payments of 19.95
 7 years ago '07        #91
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Let me rephrase that for you...

How many other Centers are in the east that can stop him?
Yeah the east is small.... Amare is a good move... Half the people in here complaining are the same people that are gunna be happy when they sign him.. Be honest...

Last edited by KING*TITO; 07-02-2010 at 10:53 AM..
 07-02-2010, 10:23 AM         #92
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if we end up getting amare...we might want to get steve blake as well...
 7 years ago '05        #93
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
amares a beast...don't let him go to that trash team....and the chemistry is going to suck
 7 years ago '06        #94
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
He's going to be back in D'Antoni's system...and if Duhon+Lee can run that PnR with perfection, I'm sure he'll have no problem adjusting.
I hope your kidding about Duhon. NY needs to replace his a.ss asap. Plus Amare doesn't have a better jump shot than Lee. I know he's going to be back with D'Antoni but I think his game will get exposed because he doesn't have Nash anymore.
 07-02-2010, 10:40 AM         #95
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maddog345 said:
I hope your kidding about Duhon. NY needs to replace his a.ss asap. Plus Amare doesn't have a better jump shot than Lee. I know he's going to be back with D'Antoni but I think his game will get exposed because he doesn't have Nash anymore.

amare played 2 seasons without nash....one he won rookie of the year,and the other he averaged 20,and 9....i think he will do just fine without nash..
 07-02-2010, 10:42 AM         #96
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they do, they get more offensive power and even less defense..
 07-02-2010, 11:04 AM         #97
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
After Phoenix saw the newest MRI's on his knees, they only offered him 3 guaranteed years. :hmm:

Amare's a beast, but dudes knees are a problem. Add that with attitude, no defense, no rebounding. Potentially bad situation.
:applause2:
 7 years ago '04        #98
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
i read that the heat offered him a max contract, if so, why wouldnt he pick them with wade and possibly even lbj going there?
 7 years ago '04        #99
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
also, i heard from my friend, whos best friend works as an athletic trainer for the bulls, that when he met amare he said his eyes are severely f**ked, as in hes nearly legally blind, so i think that might diminish his skills in years to come but i love the way he plays
 7 years ago '06        #100
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 HotepSuns said:
amare played 2 seasons without nash....one he won rookie of the year,and the other he averaged 20,and 9....i think he will do just fine without nash..
Forgot about that. But that was also before he got injured though. He was much more athletic back then. His game before his injury was monstrous. If he does join NY, hopefully he can bring that same aggression he had in Phoenix to NY. I guess I just would have liked to see Lee in NY again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy