@Somaya_Reece Reveals Joe Budden's Embarrassing BEHIND DOOR SECRETS!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 REAL_NESS said:
y'all aint familiar with Star?

It is what it is, I think most grown men have dealt with scorned exes, just not for the internet to see
That's true, but the other rappers didn't put their girls in front of the camera. Giving them aim to talk. Joe did that to himself. Of course, his fans excused it, because the b*tch was bad. And they damn tounges was waggin and drooling. Anyway, it's funny how the double standard works.

BX rips Nas apart for Kelis, and tear other rappers a new one, when the same things happen to them. But when Joe is in the hot seat for this same thing, then the tune is "every grown man goes through that." But let this be a rapper that isn't like or favored around here. Watch every arrow known to man get thrown at them. That is the only thing I don't like about this. The double standard.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 07-01-2010 at 11:24 PM..
 07-01-2010, 11:26 PM         #62
nigelc8992 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas on boxden stay acting female with all this gossip, SMH

the host takes an L for being a loudmouthed no-name (no, i dont give a f**k if you know who he is, dude is a radio host and he's not consequential)

the b**ch takes an L for acting like she's successful, at all

budden has taken so many L's that it's not even worth discussing anymore. lol @ joe budden probably beating off listening to mood muzik right now.
 7 years ago '04        #63
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
I watched 1:20 of the video and stopped it. They broke off months ago (right?) and this broad still has the n*ggas name in her mouth, tellin s**t on the radio seems desperate as a muthaf**ka. If a n*gga was so wack then she wouldn't be wasting this much time on him.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 07-01-2010 at 11:51 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #64
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 MissLoveOne said:
BX rips Nas apart for Kelis, and tear other rappers a new one, when the same things happen to them. But when Joe is in the hot seat for this same thing, then the tune is "every grown man goes through that." But let this be a rapper that isn't like or favored around here. Watch every arrow known to man get thrown at them. That is the only thing I don't like about this. The double standard.
Did you really act as if JOE BUDDEN gets off easy on BX? :budden:
 07-01-2010, 11:42 PM         #65
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=thehustler07;16333822]

[video - click to view]

hoe buddenerectile disfuctionon knees lappin da puzzyon knees cryin like a half azz punk b1tchdid she insert a dildo in hoe budden b00ty:beat:this nicca a:fruit::budden::owned:
 07-02-2010, 12:05 AM         #66
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn. She went HAM.
 7 years ago '07        #67
thehustler07 128 heat pts128 OP
space
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 0 0
 Mista Mizatti said:
Did you really act as if JOE BUDDEN gets off easy on BX? :budden:
:dancingcool:
 07-02-2010, 01:13 AM         #68
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wonder if he'll respond...
 7 years ago '04        #69
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 MissLoveOne said:
That's true, but the other rappers didn't put their girls in front of the camera. Giving them aim to talk. Joe did that to himself. Of course, his fans excused it, because the b*tch was bad. And they damn tounges was waggin and drooling. Anyway, it's funny how the double standard works.

oh s**t Saigon's girlfriend, where did you come from? coming out the woodwork and s**t
 7 years ago '05        #70
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 2204 2204
Damn yall dont know who Star is? This n*gga used to have me rollin laughing in the morning on the way to work on Hot 97. anyway dis n*gga aint shyt tryin to get buddens exposed. But this looks bad for joey, every b**ch hes with says he has some kind of mental problem. Vida Guerra said the same thing about him that hes bipolar or something and he be whylin.
 7 years ago '06        #71
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
what a stupid a.ss hoe
 7 years ago '06        #72
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
 klm1015 said:
this n*gga is on here gossipin like a b**ch
i dont even f**k with buddens music
that n*ggas gay and lame who cares if buddens likes it in the a.ss or cant get it up
i dont listen to his music anyway.
preach.
 7 years ago '04        #73
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Why is this man talking like that!?!?!

"E-REC-TILE DYS-FUNCCCCCCCCC-TION!!!!"
 07-02-2010, 04:26 AM         #74
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joey just got murked by a pretty b**ch ...see what happen when you f**k with lil b joey? diss based god fcuk around, have mother nature and her sister karma kicking your a.ss for eternity
 07-02-2010, 05:43 AM         #75
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeddyGramz said:
She knows whys shes even relevant and its cuz of Joe
You mean, Tahiry? Joe aint put Somaya on anybodies radar.
 7 years ago '04        #76
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
she still mad he exposed her as freaky stalker b**ch , anything to keep her 3 mins of fame rolling
 07-02-2010, 06:37 AM         #77
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow....hip hop get's more feminine everyday...
 7 years ago '04        #78
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
this is all i am going to say as a man and all n*ggas know this when a b**ch is bitter she will say anything to throw a n*gga under the bus or damage his self esteem....for example... u could be f**kin a b**ch for 5 years and when she is upset at a break up she tries to say u little(pause)...if thats the case why didnt u leave after he first f**k...this is a bitter b**ch erectile dysfunction puttin s**t up his butt(pause) lappin the coochie watever the f**k that means...this b**ch is mad fellas we should know this....please label this the common sense response for the day lets not give her attention
 7 years ago '07        #79
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
 Shang Tsung said:
joey just got murked by a pretty b**ch ...see what happen when you f**k with lil b joey? diss based god fcuk around, have mother nature and her sister karma kicking your a.ss for eternity
 7 years ago '04        #80
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,388 | Props total: 71 71
 MissLoveOne said:

Lol what double standard Joe budden gets s**tted on every chance on Boxden lol. You can't be serious, I'm really curious if you had issues with Joe before he had words with saigon or only after. Wow
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy