Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-01-2010, 06:50 PM         #81
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
and i explained why they have the value they have but you didnt grasp that because i never said the nets were and u keep compairing them to the nets and not real 1st tier teams like the bulls celtics or lakers

the value of the team is based on the building and the network

NO.. i explained to YOU why they have the value...YOU questioned HOW they were a 1st tier franchise as if they WEREN'T....all while trying to make it seem like the nets were on the same playing field as the knick franchise...which they AREN'T...which i also proved....

all this extra s**t you're bringing up is just pointless deviating...

Last edited by HotepSuns; 07-01-2010 at 06:59 PM..
 07-01-2010, 06:51 PM         #82
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Because the f**kin food was nasty..

i never eaten his food in ny either but i a.ssume its the same s**t
 7 years ago '05        #83
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 HotepSuns said:
i'm not disputing what bron would mean to the bulls...i'm talking about the increase in worth of the knicks signing another star BESIDES lebron...you realize he isn't the only one in the nba right?...and already being 98 million dollars ahead of you..wouldn't make it that hard to stay ahead of you....
No but he's seriously the only one who can generate that kind of immediate swing besides Kobe..

LeBron is an economic breath of fresh air for whatever city he joins.. The amount of money he will generate for a city far surpasses what Wade and Bosh could do combined... Thats how big of a name James is, you really can't compare or say "he's not the only player in the league you know' well he is the only player in the league who can create that type of effect.
 7 years ago '07        #84
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 MosDefinition said:
really now your just full of s**t:

Jeter has appeared in national ad campaigns for Nike, Gatorade, Fleet Bank, Discover Card, Florsheim, VISA (with Yankees owner George Steinbrenner), Skippy, Ford, and XM Satellite Radio. He endorses a cologne named Driven, designed in collaboration with and distributed by Avon.[92] Jeter is one of only three athletes to have their own Jumpman shoe and has replaced Thierry Henry in the American market for Gillette Fusion commercials along with Tiger Woods and Roger Federer.

he gets nothing thrown his way
Shut the f**k up you piece of s**t....Basketball is the ultimate glamor sport....the stars for basketball are thrown way more lucrative deals than in baseball...answer this question u dumb f**k...is jeter the best player in the game or even top 5...at his position yes but entire league??
 07-01-2010, 06:52 PM         #85
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
No but he's seriously the only one who can generate that kind of immediate swing besides Kobe..

LeBron is an economic breath of fresh air for whatever city he joins.. The amount of money he will generate for a city far surpasses what Wade and Bosh could do combined... Thats how big of a name James is, you really can't compare or say "he's not the only player in the league you know' well he is the only player in the league who can create that type of effect.
you must of forgot about

[pic - click to view]

07-01-2010, 06:53 PM         #86
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I don't know why you bother...just drawing more attention and bringing out the hate brigade.
We got Lebron! He is officially a New York n*gga.
 7 years ago '05        #87
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 clearm3 said:

i never eaten his food in ny either but i a.ssume its the same s**t
Ditkas >

Not to mention he actually eats there..
 07-01-2010, 06:54 PM         #88
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

i'm not arguing that either...i'm saying the 98 million dollar head start would make it easy to still remain ahead of the bulls org even with that huge swing....
 07-01-2010, 06:54 PM         #89
ktbballplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come to Houston.
More people watch our games than a super bowl game
 7 years ago '04        #90
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
 clearm3 said:
he goes to the knicks, he is gonna be given his own damn tv show on MSG

lebron is already gonna be on tv even if he went to go sign with the damn Bucks. Cubs arent beloved, people just feel bad for them.

he will get opportunities everywhere, you are right but no one is doubting that. The idea is that he will make MORE in new york. Whats so hard for people to understand that he can build a bigger brand in ny.

Tell me why Michael Jordans restaurant closed in chicago but is still up and running in NY???

based on what evidence will he make more. what companies wont advertise with him now based solely on him playing in cleveland

if he plays in ny or la or chi hell even philly or dallas hes getting the same number of national televised games

if 3 mil people watch in ny or cleveland its still 3mil people
 07-01-2010, 07:00 PM         #91
Everest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody tell me what the f**k the difference is between 500 million and 1 billion....n*gga you're WEALTHY. money doesnt put you in the books.
 7 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 BxCastro said:
Shut the f**k up you piece of s**t....Basketball is the ultimate glamor sport....the stars for basketball are thrown way more lucrative deals than in baseball...answer this question u dumb f**k...is jeter the best player in the game or even top 5...at his position yes but entire league??
wow men lie women lie the numbers i just showed dont

edit the big thing is jeters wins

griffey had a s**t load of advertisments before the injuries

Last edited by MosDefinition; 07-01-2010 at 07:05 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #93
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12267 12267
Goodness...

I give up thinking bout this s**t...

I have no earthly idea what he is gonna do....wonder how he feels tho? s**t Got Dayum what a decision.

For Cleveland sake I hope he sign a 3 year deal with a PO the 3rd year....hold em hostage again this time leave...having not won a trophy

Sign with Hov and bring a ring to Brooklyn
 7 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Goodness...

I give up thinking bout this s**t...

I have no earthly idea what he is gonna do....wonder how he feels tho? s**t Got Dayum what a decision.

For Cleveland sake I hope he sign a 3 year deal with a PO the 3rd year....hold em hostage again this time leave...having not won a trophy

Sign with Hov and bring a ring to Brooklyn
cmon this is fun its what the league wants people discussing free agency and the league during the off season

any one who gets emotional about this should seriously commit suicide
 7 years ago '04        #95
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11749 11749
 Shade 45 said:
this dude cares more about getting billion then winning a ring f**k LeBum James
s**t 1 billion dollars>>>>> being randy brown
 7 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 Everest said:
somebody tell me what the f**k the difference is between 500 million and 1 billion....n*gga you're WEALTHY. money doesnt put you in the books.
the guy who owns something is worth a billion the guy who works for someone makes 500 million

just look at jordan and phil knight at nike u think hed write jordans checks for what ever jordan makes if phil and nike werent making 5 to 6 times that cmon son
 7 years ago '08        #97
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
What's funny about that Forbes link posted.

The Knicks are only ahead by 75 mil, not the 98 aforementioned
And they are on the decline by 4%, while the Bulls are on the RISE 2%

At this point, I don't really care where he goes.
It doesn't directly relate to my life, or any of my future endeavors.

I'd like to see him in a Bulls Jersey, but then again, which team wouldn't like him in theirs.

I think the Knicks need him alot more than the Bulls do, at this point.
 07-01-2010, 07:12 PM         #98
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
based on what evidence will he make more. what companies wont advertise with him now based solely on him playing in cleveland

if he plays in ny or la or chi hell even philly or dallas hes getting the same number of national televised games

if 3 mil people watch in ny or cleveland its still 3mil people
the evidence is common sense in the fact that there are more people in NY. To advertisers, more people = more money

So think to yourself like this, you own something. Do you go to lebron in ny or if hes in cleveland to help you promote. If hes in cleveland, you are taking the risk but if you know hes in ny, there isnt as much of a risk.

i am not debating a number of 3 million people watching, i am going by saying that to advertisers there is a bigger chance of MORE people watching lebron due to the fact that there are more people living in NY.
 7 years ago '07        #99
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
is this salty a.ss net fan really arguing about LBJ not making more money in NY?

the nets went to the finals and couldnt even sell out their s**tty a.ss arena

stop posting son, for ur sake
 7 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 clearm3 said:
the evidence is common sense in the fact that there are more people in NY. To advertisers, more people = more money

So think to yourself like this, you own something. Do you go to lebron in ny or if hes in cleveland to help you promote. If hes in cleveland, you are taking the risk but if you know hes in ny, there isnt as much of a risk.

i am not debating a number of 3 million people watching, i am going by saying that to advertisers there is a bigger chance of MORE people watching lebron due to the fact that there are more people living in NY.
do u understand th concept of a national ad lebron or jeter for that matter dont do any f**king local car dealership ads so what ever population the nyc has is mute whennthe ads beings shown to 300 million people

Last edited by MosDefinition; 07-01-2010 at 07:19 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago