Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Shade 45 said:
this dude cares more about getting billion then winning a ring f**k LeBum James
basketball is a game,billions set your whole family for life.....in short your an idiot
 07-01-2010, 06:09 PM         #42
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
lol@billions being overblown....it's bigger than the money...contrary to what you kids on here think....winning in new york would be enormous globally..way more than any other city outside of los angeles...the power,and money bron would get from winning for the knicks is incredible....especially being that it would be him resurrecting the franchise...

you keep on believing new york is irrelevant commerce wise...
agreed

when the yankees won, that was known worldwide and same goes for the lakers. Did anyone talk about the Spurs when they won rings??? Or the Marlins???

Winning a ring in NY is a much bigger deal to the media. It's a whole different breed to win in NY.
 07-01-2010, 06:09 PM         #43
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvesOfAkira said:

you're a bulls,AND LAKERS fan....your existence is one big laugh..
 7 years ago '05        #44
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12556 12556
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Come on son...don't front.

[pic - click to view]

I swear on my life I have never seen a pair of those in Foot Locker in my lifetime..

They didn't make it out of NYC region..

But I'm going to stop f**kin with yall, I just had to come in and play devils advocate..

There's no doubt in my mind he can make more money in NYC than anywhere else, but the fact that Chicago had a 1% was hilarious and tells me the numbers are skewed.. Jordan and Oprah are doing just fine, if you are the best at what you do, the money will come.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-01-2010 at 06:12 PM..
 07-01-2010, 06:10 PM         #45
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, come on theres a reason the Yankees are the most valuable team in sports and it isnt just because of the huge payroll. Theres a reason the Knicks are still f**king relevant to making money yet the team has sucked for about 10 years now
 7 years ago '08        #46
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
 HotepSuns said:
you're a bulls,AND LAKERS fan....your existence is one big laugh..
Lol, but do you know what exponentially means?

You my friend, are an idiot.
 07-01-2010, 06:12 PM         #47
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k you hotep

brrrrrrrr
 7 years ago '04        #48
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 BxCastro said:
baseball is a bit different...They dont get endorsements thrown at em the way basketball players do with sneakers and all kinds of other s**t
really now your just full of s**t:

Jeter has appeared in national ad campaigns for Nike, Gatorade, Fleet Bank, Discover Card, Florsheim, VISA (with Yankees owner George Steinbrenner), Skippy, Ford, and XM Satellite Radio. He endorses a cologne named Driven, designed in collaboration with and distributed by Avon.[92] Jeter is one of only three athletes to have their own Jumpman shoe and has replaced Thierry Henry in the American market for Gillette Fusion commercials along with Tiger Woods and Roger Federer.

he gets nothing thrown his way
 7 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
homie get over it..nobody gives a rats a.ss about the nets.....you're a 2nd tier franchise at best....winning for you in newark means d*ck....winning for the knicks a storied franchise in the mecca in new york trumps your pipe dreams.....
youve yet to explain how the nix are a "1st tier franchise" they dont win s**t havent been realevent even in nyc in a decade

the best thing that happened to that franchise was isiah f**king up at least your team was being talked about nationally
 7 years ago '05        #50
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12556 12556
 clearm3 said:
agreed

when the yankees won, that was known worldwide and same goes for the lakers. Did anyone talk about the Spurs when they won rings??? Or the Marlins???

Winning a ring in NY is a much bigger deal to the media. It's a whole different breed to win in NY.
Not really, I dont think too many people give a s**t about Baseball in China or Europe.. They care for baseball over there just as much as we care about soccer over here.. And maybe a little less.
 07-01-2010, 06:15 PM         #51
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvesOfAkira said:

any positive constant raised to a power....or...

exponential (ěk'spə-něn'shəl) Pronunciation Key
Relating to a mathematical expression containing one or more exponents. ◇ Something is said to increase or decrease

try again..
 07-01-2010, 06:15 PM         #52
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvesOfAkira said:

Common usage of the word implies he would make a lot more. Not many people use math terms correctly And there are probably ways the way he used the word could be correct as well :iough:
 07-01-2010, 06:15 PM         #53
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I don't know why you bother...just drawing more attention and bringing out the hate brigade.
:iagree:
 7 years ago '08        #54
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 MosDefinition said:
really now your just full of s**t:

Jeter has appeared in national ad campaigns for Nike, Gatorade, Fleet Bank, Discover Card, Florsheim, VISA (with Yankees owner George Steinbrenner), Skippy, Ford, and XM Satellite Radio. He endorses a cologne named Driven, designed in collaboration with and distributed by Avon.[92] Jeter is one of only three athletes to have their own Jumpman shoe and has replaced Thierry Henry in the American market for Gillette Fusion commercials along with Tiger Woods and Roger Federer.

he gets nothing thrown his way
And lets also add the fact that Alex Rodriguez was already the highest earning baseball player in the league before he even came to New York. He was worth more than anyone on the NY Yankees by a mile, including Derek Jeter. Both A-Rod and Jordan are two dudes at the top of their sport in net worth and did it without New York.
 7 years ago '06        #55
tharegime 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,163 | Props total: 21 21
Lebron's best chance of winning a championship is with the Clippers. No other team is a stacked as them and adding Lebron would instantly make title contenders for at least the next 5 years. Can you imagine Lebron, Griffin, Davis, Gordon, and kaman as a starting 5? jeez...
 07-01-2010, 06:20 PM         #56
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
youve yet to explain how the nix are a "1st tier franchise" they dont win s**t havent been realevent even in nyc in a decade

the best thing that happened to that franchise was isiah f**king up at least your team was being talked about nationally

your team is worth 325 million....the knicks..613...between our corporate sponsors..the fact that we still sell out the mecca at outrageous prices,and that the knick franchise as a whole is a bigger name,and selling point than the nets EVER will be...makes it a 1st tier franchise..

learn something about the business of sports...and we don't have to waste time debating the obvious..
 7 years ago '05        #57
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
Same endorsements he has now. he can get anywhere.
 7 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 clearm3 said:
agreed

is the damn yankees the most dominate sports franchise in history of course everyone knows the interlocking NY logo theyve been winning since the 1930s

the marlins never took off because every time they won they broke the team up the very next season and the spurs were a boring team

lebron has played in cleveland his whole career everyone knows him globally anyway markets dont matter any more star attract attention not vice versa
 07-01-2010, 06:26 PM         #59
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Same endorsements he has now. he can get anywhere.
wrong

a company sees lebron in ny and knows he is reaching more viewers on a commercial. that same commercial gets half the views if sponsoring lebron in cleveland.

it's common sense really

the endorsements increase as soon as lebron signs the dotted line for a bigger market
 07-01-2010, 06:27 PM         #60
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Honestly, this has to be the most ridiculous pitch if it's true. Everyone keeps talking about how LeBron wants to win and their main goal is to tell him about how much money he could make? Really?

the pitch was predicated upon him winning...not just playing for the knicks....

but i like how everyone keeps glazing over that fact...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago