Knicks Showed Bron The Billions He Could Earn

most viewed right now
 138
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Doe Stacks 
space
avatar space
space
$4,777 | Props total: 238 238
 Shade 45 said:
this dude cares more about getting billion then winning a ring f**k LeBum James
Are u serious? You would take an NBA ring over a billion?
 07-01-2010, 04:48 PM         #22
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
lebron would bankrup the nets, they don't even have their s**t together and I still say he ain't worth all that $ but then again, it's all hype.
how would he bankrupt the nets. the new owner paid off all the debts and funded the brooklyn arena project like it was nothing. and lebron more than pays for himself. he's a huge a.ssett.. not a money sucking liability. think before you post
 8 years ago '07        #23
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 Hold That said:
The Nets will be in Brooklyn in 2 years.. NYC is a big enough city to produce bandwagon fans for the new BK Nets.. The fact that he'll be in New York, he'll get the same opprotunities..


And to be real, LeBron knows he's a GLOBAL BRAND, he doesn't need NYC too get a billion, hell Woods aint playing in NYC, Jordan didn't.. this NYC money issue is overblown.. LeBron aint foolish.

Howcome A-Rod aint worth a billion? I don't see him on T.V doing commercials, what about Jeter? We talking about the biggest names for the #1 team in New York, who won Championships.. But nobody speaks on that.
I don't think you met a knick fan in your entire life...I rather eat s**t and die than root for some rinky dink team they put in BK
 8 years ago '06        #24
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,257 | Props total: 3825 3825
lol I would love to see that presentation to see how they come up with those figures. Even Patrick Ewing couldnt get big time endorsements playing in New York.
 8 years ago '05        #25
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,634 | Props total: 15240 15240
Like I said, howcome Jeter and A-Rod aren't billionaires? Aren't they playing for the #1 team in NYC, and won multiple championships? Really now

That money s**t is over blown, and Jordan is close to a billionaire because that Jumpman logo is trendsetting..

LeBron can win 5 championships in NYC and aint nobody picking a pair of Brons over Jordans.. EVER.


Last edited by Hold That; 07-01-2010 at 04:51 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #26
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 Hold That said:
Like I said, howcome Jeter and A-Rod aren't billionaires? Aren't they playing for the #1 team in NYC, and won multiple championships? Really now
baseball is a bit different...They dont get endorsements thrown at em the way basketball players do with sneakers and all kinds of other s**t
 8 years ago '08        #27
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
Like I said, howcome Jeter and A-Rod aren't billionaires? Aren't they playing for the #1 team in NYC, and won multiple championships? Really now

That money s**t is over blown, and Jordan is close to a billionaire because that Jumpman logo is trendsetting..

LeBron can win 5 championships in NYC and aint nobody picking a pair of Brons over Jordans.. EVER.

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #28
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,634 | Props total: 15240 15240
 BxCastro said:
baseball is a bit different...They dont get endorsements thrown at em the way basketball players do with sneakers and all kinds of other s**t
Be honest, do you see LeBron image passing that Jumpman logo, even if he wins lets say 5 championships? I really don't think the rest of America would give a s**t honestly and still wouldn't buy his shoes at the rate or even close to the rate of a pair of Jordans.

Only person who can make his shoes semi-relevant is Jay-Z, if he wears them in a rap video because we know hip hop comes witha bunch of camel warriors who will wear anything their fav rappers wear.. And he'll have to sign with the Nets for that.


Last edited by Hold That; 07-01-2010 at 04:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #29
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,313 | Props total: 8094 8094
money is the only thing the knicks can offer. Not like they can offer him a good team to contend with
 07-01-2010, 04:56 PM         #30
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Like I said, howcome Jeter and A-Rod aren't billionaires? Aren't they playing for the #1 team in NYC, and won multiple championships? Really now

That money s**t is over blown, and Jordan is close to a billionaire because that Jumpman logo is trendsetting..

LeBron can win 5 championships in NYC and aint nobody picking a pair of Brons over Jordans.. EVER.


lol@billions being overblown....it's bigger than the money...contrary to what you kids on here think....winning in new york would be enormous globally..way more than any other city outside of los angeles...the power,and money bron would get from winning for the knicks is incredible....especially being that it would be him resurrecting the franchise...



you keep on believing new york is irrelevant commerce wise...
 8 years ago '05        #31
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,634 | Props total: 15240 15240
 HotepSuns said:
lol@billions being overblown....it's bigger than the money...contrary to what you kids on here think....winning in new york would be enormous globally..way more than any other city outside of los angeles...the power,and money bron would get from winning for the knicks is incredible....especially being that it would be him resurrecting the franchise...



you keep on believing new york is irrelevant commerce wise...
You misunderstood, I'm not saying the billion is overblown, I'm saying his earning potential in NYC is GROSSLY on the high side.. 50% chance in NYC but 1% chance in the 3rd largest market in America with a team who's logo is known on a world wide scale, where as New Yorks Knicks isnt??

Hell even Pippen had a pair of hot shoes in the 90's, even that n*gga Tony Kuckoc had a pair

I don't recall any Starks or Ewings.


Last edited by Hold That; 07-01-2010 at 05:00 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #32
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5175 5175
 HotepSuns said:
the nets are in newark.and the nets ain't the knicks...try again..
and the nix are who exactly the nets have made the finals almost as many times in the last decades as the nix have playoff appearances

the nix havent won anything since cats was rocking bell bottoms and driving a coup deville

like ive been saying this isnt the 1950s you can play in any city and be known

jordan played in chicago tiger rarely plays a tournament in ny yet those are 2 of the biggest athletes on the planet

they probably didnt talk about basketball all they talked about was giving him a talk show orsome s**t on msg and how good james dolans band is
 8 years ago '04        #33
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5175 5175
 Hold That said:
You misunderstood, I'm not saying the billion is overblown, I'm saying his earning potential in NYC is GROSSLY on the high side.. 50% chance in NYC but 1% chance in the 3rd largest market in America with a team who's logo is known on a world wide scale, where as New Yorks Knicks isnt??

Hell even Pippen had a pair of hot shoes in the 90's, even that n*gga Tony Kuckoc had a pair

I don't recall any Starks or Ewings.
exactly nix fans cant grasp the concept of the global market place the man doesnt need nyc
 8 years ago '08        #34
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 Hold That said:
You misunderstood, I'm not saying the billion is overblown, I'm saying his earning potential in NYC is GROSSLY on the high side.. 50% chance in NYC but 1% chance in the 3rd largest market in America with a team who's logo is known on a world wide scale, where as New Yorks Knicks isnt??
Cosign, The New York Knicks in their history have never even come close to the peak popularity of the Jordan era Bulls. At the Bulls’ peak, the Bulls had fans all over the country plus basketball was growing overseas in the 90’s and the Bulls had a ton of international fans. Jordan made more cake than anyone who has ever played on the Knicks. This thread is a joke, I knew it was bull when it claimed that he'd make more in Cleveland than Chicago, as if the Bulls franchise isnt worth more than either the Cavs or Heat.
 8 years ago '98        #35
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,450 | Props total: 4282 4282
LeBron could potentially earn as much as $2 billion while playing in New York.
Even Tiger's saying... dayyyyummmmmmm
 07-01-2010, 05:04 PM         #36
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
The Nets will be in Brooklyn in 2 years.. NYC is a big enough city to produce bandwagon fans for the new BK Nets.. The fact that he'll be in New York, he'll get the same opprotunities..


And to be real, LeBron knows he's a GLOBAL BRAND, he doesn't need NYC too get a billion, hell Woods aint playing in NYC, Jordan didn't.. this NYC money issue is overblown.. LeBron aint foolish.

Howcome A-Rod aint worth a billion? I don't see him on T.V doing commercials, what about Jeter? We talking about the biggest names for the #1 team in New York, who won Championships.. But nobody speaks on that.
he aint gonna go to newark for 2 years. hes better off signing for 3 with cleveland and getting his extra 30 mill. He could then come to the nets when they are OFFICIALLY in brooklyn.

listen, i'm a knicks fan and have to say that the NYC money is not an overblown issue. You are going to talk about a-Rod and Jeter not being in commercials? Jeter is practically on tv all the time for Ford, Gillette, Right Guard, Gatorade, etc. You think CC Sabathia was raking in money when he was on the Cleveland Indians???

A-Rod is huge given the circumstances his career has put him in, the guy goes out for a workout and he is on the front page of the paper. Dont talk like the Nets are huge at the moment, you can compare them to the NY Mets. In NY, people dont give a f**k about the Mets its the equivalent right now for the Nets.

Jason Kidd led them to the finals and people still could give a f**k about them at the time. I'm not saying in time they cant be big but as of now they are only in the market due to Jay-z's friendship. As of now they are still that "other" team in the tri state area.

If Nike goes to Lebron and says we'll make more money with you as a brand in NY, Lebron will listen. What is Lebron gonna do in Chicago? Go on Oprah??? He'll never be as big as Jordan so why even try when the comparisons will follow him constantly. He could win 1 ring in chicago and still be miles behind Jordan. This dude has always been about building himself as an empire, the dude got a poster of himself in his locker. Let's not get it twisted, Lebron wants the money and that is exactly why NY is still in the running.


Last edited by clearm3; 07-01-2010 at 05:05 PM..
 07-01-2010, 05:04 PM         #37
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
You misunderstood, I'm not saying the billion is overblown, I'm saying his earning potential in NYC is GROSSLY on the high side.. 50% chance in NYC but 1% chance in the 3rd largest market in America with a team who's logo is known on a world wide scale, where as New Yorks Knicks isnt??


i'm not sure about the numbers in regards to percentage wise from city to city...but i know it's most def higher in the new york/los angeles market than any other city with a franchise...and that goes without saying....new york is the business capital of the world,and the knicks are a storied franchise...bron would make exponentially more....
 8 years ago '06        #38
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:

I don't recall any Starks or Ewings.
Come on son...don't front.


[pic - click to view]

 07-01-2010, 05:07 PM         #39
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
and the nix are who exactly the nets have made the finals almost as many times in the last decades as the nix have playoff appearances

the nix havent won anything since cats was rocking bell bottoms and driving a coup deville

like ive been saying this isnt the 1950s you can play in any city and be known

jordan played in chicago tiger rarely plays a tournament in ny yet those are 2 of the biggest athletes on the planet

they probably didnt talk about basketball all they talked about was giving him a talk show orsome s**t on msg and how good james dolans band is


homie get over it..nobody gives a rats a.ss about the nets.....you're a 2nd tier franchise at best....winning for you in newark means d*ck....winning for the knicks a storied franchise in the mecca in new york trumps your pipe dreams.....
 8 years ago '08        #40
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
 HotepSuns said:
i'm not sure about the numbers in regards to percentage wise from city to city...but i know it's most def higher in the new york/los angeles market than any other city with a franchise...and that goes without saying....new york is the business capital of the world,and the knicks are a storied franchise...bron would make exponentially more....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
67 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
621 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy