most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-01-2010, 05:26 PM         #1
6241 pageviews
148 comments

HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks Showed Bron The Billions He Could Earn

Jul 01, 2010 6:21 PM EST
During their meeting with LeBron James, the Knicks showed the free agent how much more money he could possibly earn while playing in New York.

Interbrand says it ran through 50,000 computer models of a potential LeBron career, using more than 200 variables like individual performance, fan demographics and championships. The report is light on the details of its methodology, but comes to this conclusion: LeBron has a 50% chance of earning at least $1 billion in New York. In Cleveland and Chicago the odds fall to 1%. The study put a 0% chance of LeBron making $1 billion playing for Miami.

An NBA title in New York could be worth $240 million to LeBron, according to Interbrand, about $60 million more than if he brought a ring home to Cleveland, and more than double the value of a Chicago championship.

LeBron could potentially earn as much as $2 billion while playing in New York.

The estimate dwarfed the $700 million he’d likely earn in Cleveland, the $690 million in Chicago, and $600 million in Miami.

Via Forbes

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

RealGM: Basketball Wiretap Archives: Knicks Showed LeBron Math Of How He'd Earn More Money In New York

148 comments for "Knicks Showed Bron The Billions He Could Earn"

7 years ago '06        #2
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
I don't know why you bother...just drawing more attention and bringing out the hate brigade.
 7 years ago '08        #3
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
this dude cares more about getting billion then winning a ring f**k LeBum James
 07-01-2010, 05:29 PM         #4
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I don't know why you bother...just drawing more attention and bringing out the hate brigade.

currently i'm bored....waiting on an important phone call...and i just like to watch the excuses...
 7 years ago '05        #5
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
So does this mean, he can play for the Nets and earn the same amount of money? Since afterall they are in Brooklyn.. At the end of the day, any money arguement, about his potential earnings in NY, are basically the same s**t with the Nets, since they'll be in brooklyn.. Then you factor they have the better team, Jay-Z, and that Billionaire owner who can really put him onto investments also..

Nets > Knicks at this point.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-01-2010 at 05:32 PM..
 07-01-2010, 05:34 PM         #6
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
So does this mean, he can play for the Nets and earn the same amount of money? Since afterall they are in Brooklyn.. At the end of the day, any money arguement, about his potential earnings in NY, are basically the same s**t with the Nets, since they'll be in brooklyn.. Then you factor they have the better team, Jay-Z, and that Billionaire owner who can really put him onto investments also..

the nets are in newark.and the nets ain't the knicks...try again..
 7 years ago '06        #7
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,698 | Props total: 8662 8662
I don't give s**t about how much money he is going to make because the player that riding the bench makes more money than me.
 7 years ago '10        #8
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
:iagree:

but hope he isnt money hungry.. all hate for lebron if he chooses NY, cause we all know itd be strictly for money :disdain2:
 7 years ago '05        #9
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
f**k that..... Take the 700 million, come back win the title 5 or 6 times... We want amare NOW... DONT CARE WHAT IT TAKES MAKE IT HAPPEN... Last but not least "CHANGE THOSE f**kING JERSEYS" :agreement6: AND HURRY SO I CAN GET MY SEASON TICKETS
 7 years ago '10        #10
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Shade 45 said:
since no basketball player has ever made a billion im gonna say every active basketball player would take a billion>>>a ring. s**t adam Morrison and darko have a ring
 7 years ago '08        #11
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
that's cool. can't be mad at the n*gga for getting that money.

he'll never surpass Jordan in Chicago..
I still got my "Six-Cess" shirt around here somewhere..

I just don't get why Knick fans are so c*cky..
when your franchise hasn't done anything in a LONG time.
 7 years ago '08        #12
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Umm, how much money did Michael Jordan make in Chicago?
 7 years ago '05        #13
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
 HotepSuns said:
the nets are in newark.and the nets ain't the knicks...try again..
The Nets will be in Brooklyn in 2 years.. NYC is a big enough city to produce bandwagon fans for the new BK Nets.. The fact that he'll be in New York, he'll get the same opprotunities..

And to be real, LeBron knows he's a GLOBAL BRAND, he doesn't need NYC too get a billion, hell Woods aint playing in NYC, Jordan didn't.. this NYC money issue is overblown.. LeBron aint foolish.

Howcome A-Rod aint worth a billion? I don't see him on T.V doing commercials, what about Jeter? We talking about the biggest names for the #1 team in New York, who won Championships.. But nobody speaks on that.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-01-2010 at 05:45 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #14
Tiko377 1862 heat pts1862
space
space
$15,222 | Props total: 8960 8960
 Shade 45 said:
did you hear that from lebron's mouth? smh at these haters hating without hearing anything from James's mouth... people act like he signed on the line already
 7 years ago '09        #15
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i thought only the russian was rich and knew how to make money?
 07-01-2010, 05:44 PM         #16
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
The Nets will be in Brooklyn in 2 years.. NYC is a big enough city to produce bandwagon fans for the new BK Nets.. The fact that he'll be in New York, he'll get the same opprotunities..

the nets hope they will be in bk in 2 years...however we KNOW they are in newark now...and winning ships for the knicks is the point of making that much money....

and you clearly don't understand sports allegiance in this city...bandwagon?....lol..
 7 years ago '04        #17
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
lebron would bankrup the nets, they don't even have their s**t together and I still say he ain't worth all that $ but then again, it's all hype.
 7 years ago '07        #18
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Hold That said:

go and k!ll yaself...in the history of the nba the nets have no history....MSG > Newark/Downtown BK
 07-01-2010, 05:46 PM         #19
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade 45 said:

Do you care more about winning a ring or earning a billion dollars?
 7 years ago '07        #20
jagster 
space
space
$87 | Props total: 0 0
 Shade 45 said:
b**ch don't try to act like you wouldn't take 1 billion minted dollars over a useless ring. What does the ring represent? That you won a game that is absolutely pointless other than pure entertainment for the masses. What does the money represent? Power, influence, b**ches and being recognized as one of the most important people to ever walk this planet.

Yeah.....I choose the money.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy