Jul 1 - Mel Gibson racist, profane rant at ex Oksana Grigorieva caught on tape: report

most viewed right now
 206
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 165
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,583 | Props total: 549 549
man f**k this drama i wanna hear the audio....f**k a report.
 7 years ago '04        #82
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
that Sugart*ts line still cracks me up oh yeah
"AND MEL GIBSON NEVER LIKED DANNY GLOVER!!!"........Ill Bill
 7 years ago '10        #83
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
n*ggaz take pot shots at christians like their on a mission

fukin losers must have sad lives
 07-02-2010, 11:51 AM         #84
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
actually sounds like you just happened to be talking to some racist white people.


i am white, most of my family is white, alot of my friends are white and ive maybe heard the n word said by white people not rapping along with a song like 4 times in my entire life.


now either binghamton ny is the least racist city on earth, or whatever white people said that s**t to you cant speak for 95% of white people.

obviously its the latter.


but what they said fits in with what you want to believe so i completely expect you to keep believing it. you seem to enjoy the racism and being a racist.
I don't know bro. I'm from Bing too and I hear white people say it all the time.

The way I look at it is, everyone says racist s**t from time to time when another race isn't around. People are a**holes. Trying to dig for deeper meaning or jump to the conclusion that they are racist is pointless. Case in point I go to BU and have a friend who makes fun of Chinese people non-stop on campus, yet their best friend is Chinese. Most people arent racist, they are just a**holes who dot give a f**k and say whatever they want.
 7 years ago '09        #85
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Apostrophe said:
I don't know bro. I'm from Bing too and I hear white people say it all the time.

The way I look at it is, everyone says racist s**t from time to time when another race isn't around. People are a**holes. Trying to dig for deeper meaning or jump to the conclusion that they are racist is pointless. Case in point I go to BU and have a friend who makes fun of Chinese people non-stop on campus, yet their best friend is Chinese. Most people arent racist, they are just a**holes who dot give a f**k and say whatever they want.
well i guess i was raised right, and so were the people around me.
 7 years ago '04        #86
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Dane Van Rip said:
He means a pride of ni66as.... Mel we dont travel in packs any more son!!!


You're a fool.
 7 years ago '08        #87
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,171 | Props total: 5254 5254
 palogee said:
Oh no seriously Rick. They talked to me about the inside jokes, the dinner table conversations, how the whole family disowns you or stops speaking to you as much when you are with a black person. And not the ones that act black, but I have met more than a few of white girls who do not speak to their families because they were calling the girl's children all kinds of names. Not saying they were right or anything like that.

And my dad, thank god, wasn't a dead beat. He and my moms didn't make it but I spent plenty of time with him. He is the reason I was able to travel all over Asia as a child and teenager. So missed me with that one. But if you are white, and I a.ssume you are, you know what I say is true. The whole blacks and r*pe go hand and hand wit you people. No matter if the white girl was lying or not, 95% will go with what you have been taught and believe it.
But you have proven time and time again that the truth is not what interests you. Its pointing the finger at another.

But going off that rant, outside of how he deeply feels about blacks, he sounds like a HUMAN PSYCHO. Damn the race. This particular man has some anger problems.
your posts are hilarious

I guess my family and friends fall into the 5%
 7 years ago '08        #88
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,171 | Props total: 5254 5254
 Voodoo Child said:
^^^ You're not seriously co-signing that retard are you baby??? Anyway, so is the wedding still on? Can't wait for our honey moon. It should be VEEEERY pleasurable.... :D
I'm definitely not co-signing him , his posts are hilarious in a ridiculous way
 07-02-2010, 12:35 PM         #89
tecboi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ white people not wanting to believe the tape is real. Denial much?
 07-02-2010, 12:44 PM         #90
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Until I hear it, this is bulls**t. They always go at easy targets to get more readers/traffic. Example: Michael Jackson.
yea anyone who isnt for them they btry to destroy their career...mel is being michael jacksoned, dmxed, 2paced, etc...he made a movie or several that expose the BULLs**t of religion and the industry heads and now they're throwin it back
 07-02-2010, 01:07 PM         #91
Archie Bunker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Mel Gibson Story played by Denzil Washington:



[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #92
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 tecboi said:
LMAO @ white people not wanting to believe the tape is real. Denial much?
im white and posted this, and i also already ridiculed someone for not believing it.

assumption and generalization much?
 7 years ago '08        #93
NYG155 
space
avatar space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 0 0
 Kal Tourette said:
yea anyone who isnt for them they btry to destroy their career...mel is being michael jacksoned, dmxed, 2paced, etc...he made a movie or several that expose the BULLs**t of religion and the industry heads and now they're throwin it back
What movie did he make exposing the bulls**t in religion? Passion of Christ was nothing but a huge white Jesus propaganda film and Apocalypto did nothing but show how violent and blood thirsty the old South American empires were and then showed the good Christians coming to save the day.
 7 years ago '07        #94
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$41,040 | Props total: 30332 30332
lol @ 'sugar t*ts'
 07-02-2010, 01:50 PM         #95
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of white dudes have this weird a.ss obsession of black men wanting to r*pe/have s3x with their wives. it's something i'll never understand.
 7 years ago '05        #96
killacali86 
space
avatar space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 18 18
 beast mode said:
lmao he said a "PACK" of N.I.G.G.E.R.S
there are indirect words like that which are thrown around everyday. Its demeaning. We aren't animals so why are we called a "pack"? Just like in sports when announcers say "he's like an animal out the cage" or "he's an animal". The white guy gets labeled as "Hard worker" and "blue collar". It has gotten so bad that now us black people don't realize it. We call each other beasts, savages, animals, like its some form of flattery.

 07-02-2010, 02:20 PM         #97
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PetedaSmete said:
alot of white dudes have this weird a.ss obsession of black men wanting to r*pe/have s3x with their wives. it's something i'll never understand.
 7 years ago '07        #98
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
nobody is perfect...i still f**ks with the patriot

lmao but god damn son a whole pack??...what constitues a pack...3?..8


Last edited by Pistol Peter; 07-02-2010 at 06:07 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #99
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
n*ggaz take pot shots at christians like their on a mission

fukin losers must have sad lives
god said they will turn their back on religion during the great raptures
 7 years ago '05        #100
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 killacali86 said:
there are indirect words like that which are thrown around everyday. Its demeaning. We aren't animals so why are we called a "pack"? Just like in sports when announcers say "he's like an animal out the cage" or "he's an animal". The white guy gets labeled as "Hard worker" and "blue collar". It has gotten so bad that now us black people don't realize it. We call each other beasts, savages, animals, like its some form of flattery.

Dont forget n*gga too.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 46
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy