Jul 1 - Mel Gibson racist, profane rant at ex Oksana Grigorieva caught on tape: report

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-01-2010, 06:17 PM         #41
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
awww look hes acting out for attention.

probably just like he did when his father didnt pay attention to him.

heartbreaking.

oh and its amazing that the "whites that have told you that in the past" know 95% of white people. must be some pretty impressive people.
Oh no seriously Rick. They talked to me about the inside jokes, the dinner table conversations, how the whole family disowns you or stops speaking to you as much when you are with a black person. And not the ones that act black, but I have met more than a few of white girls who do not speak to their families because they were calling the girl's children all kinds of names. Not saying they were right or anything like that.

And my dad, thank god, wasn't a dead beat. He and my moms didn't make it but I spent plenty of time with him. He is the reason I was able to travel all over Asia as a child and teenager. So missed me with that one. But if you are white, and I a.ssume you are, you know what I say is true. The whole blacks and r*pe go hand and hand wit you people. No matter if the white girl was lying or not, 95% will go with what you have been taught and believe it.
But you have proven time and time again that the truth is not what interests you. Its pointing the finger at another.

But going off that rant, outside of how he deeply feels about blacks, he sounds like a HUMAN PSYCHO. Damn the race. This particular man has some anger problems.
 7 years ago '09        #42
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128 OP
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
actually sounds like you just happened to be talking to some racist white people.

i am white, most of my family is white, alot of my friends are white and ive maybe heard the n word said by white people not rapping along with a song like 4 times in my entire life.

now either binghamton ny is the least racist city on earth, or whatever white people said that s**t to you cant speak for 95% of white people.

obviously its the latter.

but what they said fits in with what you want to believe so i completely expect you to keep believing it. you seem to enjoy the racism and being a racist.
 7 years ago '07        #43
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
why do people that hate jews and black people too? except for muslims

still his rants are hilarious

Last edited by RJ96; 07-01-2010 at 06:26 PM..
 07-01-2010, 06:28 PM         #44
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..:Fame:.. said:
f**k Mel Gibson
:iagree:
 7 years ago '04        #45
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 palogee said:
When you make a white man angry, or get too close to his heart, his true colors will show. Look at dog the bounty hunter. 95% of White people call us ni**ers whenever we aren't around(Whites have told me that in the past). We have always been their emotional crutch when things go bad, or the image to invoke fear or disgrace on another white.

And his so called close resemblance to what really happened to Jesus was totally off still. I mean damn there were hardly any dark skinned people in the movie and Jesus surely didn't look like the Bible described. But we all know the movie never would have left the ground if Jesus were black. That in itself is racist.

In conclusion if you are an American, any shade you choose, you are a liar if you do not admit there is some level of racism towards blacks. It has been this country's culture from the beginning to be that way. And whenever a white person does stick up for black people too passionately bad things happen to them. So its ok Mel.I understand.

Oh Oh Oh wait.... I gotta say something racist so Ricky will feel comfortable
...Co-sign, especially the bolded. Anti-black racism is, and will always be, 'The American Way.'

And they (Whites) have the nerve to not only pretend they're not racist, but wonder why they're hated so much. I say if you're going to be a hypocrite, at least be more intelligent and discreet about it.

a*$holes...

Greece said:
Big f**king deal, every race in the world hates black people. I am still trying to find out what we did to everyone to incite so much hate. Being black myself, I would say the "being r*ped by a pack of n-words" is just an expression to get someone's goat at this point.
...Same here@The bolded. You work hard, follow the 'rules,' be a productive citizen, take responsibility for your actions in life, and are pretty much a 'Good N!gger,' and you're hated. You're poor, violent, criminal, and pretty much a 'bad N!gger,' and you're still hated.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't with many whites.

The more things change, the more they('ve) stay(ed) the same...

Last edited by The S-Word; 07-01-2010 at 06:47 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #46
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
Lmaooo...
 7 years ago '05        #47
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 smithahr said:

u do realize that aprox 98.3% of muslims all around the globe hate jews... majority of muslims being non-black that is...

but great thread though, mel always makes me laugh
u actually make his point stronger why dont u read up on darfur sundan..
 7 years ago '05        #48
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
lmao at "raped by a pack of n1ggers"

mel is wild
 7 years ago '05        #49
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 palogee said:
But going off that rant, outside of how he deeply feels about blacks, he sounds like a HUMAN PSYCHO. Damn the race. This particular man has some anger problems.
That basically sums it up. White people say the word n1gger, black people use their own racial slurs towards whites. It's all just words, get over it.
 7 years ago '07        #50
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
dude is one crazy angry bastard. i never understood why he's so damn angry.

i think dude has napoleon complex
 07-01-2010, 07:32 PM         #51
Illkiller56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga Mel is a clown... pretty women a.ss clown
 7 years ago '04        #52
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
so much for the passion of the christ
 07-01-2010, 07:39 PM         #53
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well hate jews...and if u hate jews u damn sure hate blacks also........
 07-01-2010, 07:45 PM         #54
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
awww look hes acting out for attention.

probably just like he did when his father didnt pay attention to him.

heartbreaking.

oh and its amazing that the "whites that have told you that in the past" know 95% of white people. must be some pretty impressive people.
lol ricky u can defend that,,,,he couldve said anything..i hope u get r*ped by a pack of: man, dogs, animals....but he chose n1ggers. as if getting r*ped by black men is somehow worse than getting r*ped by white men. its obvious hes a hateful person...im ok with that but at least make decent movies in the process because his movies are a.ss now
 7 years ago '07        #55
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
He means a pride of ni66as.... Mel we dont travel in packs any more son!!!
 7 years ago '09        #56
space
space
 DrX said:
lol ricky u can defend that,,,,he couldve said anything..i hope u get r*ped by a pack of: man, dogs, animals....but he chose n1ggers. as if getting r*ped by black men is somehow worse than getting r*ped by white men. its obvious hes a hateful person...im ok with that but at least make decent movies in the process because his movies are a.ss now
you may want to reread s**t man, i am in no way shape or form defending anything mel gibson has ever said or ever done.

not sure where you are getting that from.
 07-01-2010, 08:12 PM         #57
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Greece said:
Big f**king deal, every race in the world hates black people. I am still trying to find out what we did to everyone to incite so much hate.

Blacks stay gettin s**tted on even when we aint even involved

f**k Mel Gibson
 7 years ago '05        #58
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
I'm not trippin
 7 years ago '09        #59
space
space
from twitter:

@Jesus_M_Christ

Mel Gibson is not going to be happy when he finds out I'm black.
 7 years ago '09        #60
space
space
 Voodoo Child said:
lol @ palogee on his anti-white s**t again... f**got.
anti-white equals bad but anti-christian is ok?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy