Rick Ross Ft Kanye West - Live Fast Die Young [FULL|CDQ VERSION]

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
the song is nice but the hook needs a R&B artist or something. Maybe throw Maxwell on there and it would be flames
 7 years ago '10        #62
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Don't f**k with the C.O but i'm not going to hate for no reason

s**t is ok
 7 years ago '08        #63
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
 wtr1906 said:
The N I can't figure out why ur soooo mad at someone you don't even know personally???? I know he is a "Mason" but you talking like he knocked ya moms off or something, chill out my nig. If you don't like it, keep it moving
I am not mad because like you said I don't know this guy, I am just calling it like I see it
when it comes to his role in the game, facts are he means nothing to the music industry or hip hop for that matter, why people get mad at that fact? this isn't an opinion like the "good music" statement, you can't counter this fact at all.

Last edited by The N; 07-01-2010 at 02:25 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #64
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
wrong....

and explain to me this "good music" he makes?, because I explained it to you that he sells a Persona and catches your interest, he doesn't produce music, he is sold as a bigger then life rapper and you fall for it.

You listen to him like if you were watching Scarface, you like the whole visual he portrays but fact of the matter is this dude means NOTHING to the music industry as his numbers have shown, none of you "good music" preachers can't deny that.

btw I don't listen to none of that but I think even that trash Waka will do more then 200k whenever he comes out, since the youth out there today prefer that then caring about Ross.
..I honestly think that someones past does not matter. As long as they make good music. Was this song good. IMO No i didn't like that. And when I listen to Ross It's not just all fantasy I don't put my self ina quote unquote "fantasy world". BTW I am not a GOOD music preacher. You still have yet to answer my main question. Who do you listen? Seems to me like your trying to avoid the question
 7 years ago '07        #65
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Kinda cheesy
 7 years ago '04        #66
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
nice track
 07-01-2010, 02:38 PM         #67
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Kinda cheesy
"Let me go motherfu*ker, lemme go.."

Leroy:

Shonuff:

Classic.
 7 years ago '08        #68
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 IceyBrotha said:
..I honestly think that someones past does not matter. As long as they make good music. Was this song good. IMO No i didn't like that. And when I listen to Ross It's not just all fantasy I don't put my self ina quote unquote "fantasy world". BTW I am not a GOOD music preacher. You still have yet to answer my main question. Who do you listen? Seems to me like your trying to avoid the question
But lying about it does..............again the "good music" statement is an opinion NOT FACT that you can back up, when I say he means nothing to the music industry or hip hop for that matter THAT'S A FACT that can be backed up with numbers.

He is a CB4 type rapper, do you understand that yes or no?, you do realize he is an industry created persona, do yo understand that yes or no?

Why you want to know what I listen to?, just know I listen to anybody who came into the game REAL, I enjoyed the entire 90s era where REAL gangstas/MCs from all coasts were out there rapping on records not fake ones like Ross, who was literally wearing tight laker jerseys in 2004(?) next to trina, were you alive with your ears into hip hop aka not a baby in the 90s era of hip hop???, answer me that honestly.

Last edited by The N; 07-01-2010 at 02:54 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #69
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
space
But lying about it does..............again the "good music" statement is an opinion NOT FACT that you can back up, when I say he means nothing to the music industry or hip hop for that matter THAT'S A FACT that can be backed up with numbers.

He is a CB4 type rapper, do you understand that yes or no?, you do realize he is an industry created persona, do yo understand that yes or no?

Why you want to know what I listen to?, just know I listen to anybody who came into the game REAL, I enjoyed the entire 90s era where REAL gangstas/MCs were out there rapping on records not fake ones like Ross, who was literally wearing tight laker jerseys in 2004(?), were you alive with your ear into hip hop aka not a baby in the 90s era of hip hop???, answer me that honestly.
Yes I was ... I listen to Ross because he makes good music to bump to. See I think I know what your doing here . Your mixing up "car music" (which is totally classified by beats and beats, usually weak lyrics and mainstream artists). with HIP-HOP (lyrics, flow, unique rythms, etc. mainly underground). Your hating on Ross real hard the reason for this is because you listen to [somewhat] old school hip-hop. I listen to the real as well: LOTUG, Pete Rock, Little Bruce, RBL Posse, Steady B & Cool C (I doubt you've heard of them). I realize they came into the game the so called REAL.. Ross is now becoming more and more into industry created rapper. I do understand that. But it is easy to understand/confuse these kinds of Rappers. It's like saying Gucci Mane [lyrically] is better than someone from the early 90's. It's just not true becaus ethe 90's hard more skill and that was BEFORE Hip-Hop was in critical condition. Do you see what I'm saying now?
 7 years ago '08        #70
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 IceyBrotha said:
Yes I was ... I listen to Ross because he makes good music to bump to. See I think I know what your doing here . Your mixing up "car music" (which is totally classified by beats and beats, usually weak lyrics and mainstream artists). with HIP-HOP (lyrics, flow, unique rythms, etc. mainly underground). Your hating on Ross real hard the reason for this is because you listen to [somewhat] old school hip-hop. I listen to the real as well: LOTUG, Pete Rock, Little Bruce, RBL Posse, Steady B & Cool C (I doubt you've heard of them). I realize they came into the game the so called REAL.. Ross is now becoming more and more into industry created rapper. I do understand that. But it is easy to understand/confuse these kinds of Rappers. It's like saying Gucci Mane [lyrically] is better than someone from the early 90's. It's just not true becaus ethe 90's hard more skill and that was BEFORE Hip-Hop was in critical condition. Do you see what I'm saying now?
No doubt glad we understood each others views and that you were not just some hyped up kid, I feel you if the production sounds good then it is good, the issue isn't the music is the guy portraying a persona that it isn't him at all, personally I can't vibe with that.
 7 years ago '09        #71
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
space
No doubt glad we understood each others views and that you were not just some hyped up kid, I feel you if the production sounds good then it is good, the issue isn't the music is the guy portraying a persona that it isn't him at all, personally I can't vibe with that.
yes I agree, nice to see this was resolved . I ain't no hyped up fanboy. If the beat is good you blast it but on a lyrical basis .
 7 years ago '04        #72
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
good beat, cool hook

ross = garbage as usual
 07-01-2010, 04:10 PM         #73
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
talk that s**t if you want to...

but look like carl winslow might have a potential classic album on his hands mayne

ricky music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 50 cent
 7 years ago '09        #74
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6247 6247

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #75
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
 ShadyVsEminem said:

[pic - click to view]

that guy in your avy his new album is some where in that garbage
 07-01-2010, 04:23 PM         #76
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
that guy in your avy his new album is some where in that garbage

mayne hell naw to both yall n*ggas. officer ricky and slim shady dropped nothin but heat in 2010
 7 years ago '05        #77
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
ross k!lled this shi with the last verse
 7 years ago '04        #78
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 Marvin Hagler said:
talk that s**t if you want to...

but look like carl winslow might have a potential classic album on his hands mayne

ricky music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 50 cent

rick ross and classic should never be in the same sentence

07-01-2010, 04:42 PM         #79
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rick ross drop nothing but classics
 7 years ago '08        #80
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
Someone add the CDQ Dirty version to utube. All I ever find is CDQ Clean or Dirty with speed changed. I'll prop asap!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy