NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 NYC-Banga said:
son that and the
[spoiler - click to view]

was a major WTF for me

[spoiler - click to view]

I saw it w/ my 12 year old nephew who's the biggest Avatar nerd he was like it was ok, he just wished it wasn't so dark. I actually wouldn't mind if M. Night made the rest though just like I said get better writers he needs to know he's a mediocre/hack writer.
 07-02-2010, 01:24 AM         #42
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee said:
Damn Shamaylan with two straight bombs (even tho I thot Happening was decent)
... You're a Michael Bay fan aren't you?
 07-02-2010, 01:28 AM         #43
Zeeshine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol damn i thought it had potential if they made it more mature than the cartoon oh well... little kids never work...

Rottentomatoes gave it an 8% i think thats the lowest ever....
 7 years ago '07        #44
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Voodoo Child said:
damn... I never knew M Knight Shyamalan was such a terrible writer... I always just thought he was a good director cuz I've heard his name a lot and his name actually sounds so f**king rad... M. Knight Shyamalan... I mean, that has to be one of the coolest names ever...
He's not a bad director, his writing sucks though.

Zeeshine said:
lol damn i thought it had potential if they made it more mature than the cartoon oh well... little kids never work...

Rottentomatoes gave it an 8% i think thats the lowest ever....
Which is funny I mean I can see why ppl don't like it but its MUCH MUCH better than Dragonball Z . A more realistic percentage would be like 40% or up near the Transformers 2 area at least like 2% more .

Last edited by TH35; 07-02-2010 at 01:33 AM..
 07-02-2010, 01:35 AM         #45
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
He's not a bad director, his writing sucks though.

Which is funny I mean I can see why ppl don't like it but its MUCH MUCH better than Dragonball Z . A more realistic percentage would be like 40%.
I heard it was way worse than the DBZ movie. And that movie was pretty bad. =/

7 years ago '07        #46
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 geovanni. said:
DragonBall Z was the worst piece of s**t I've ever seen . His first comedy was actually the Happening. I agree w/ that article he tried to do too much at times and theres so much to it that he just failed to really develop anything. That's why he needs ppl to write for him, ppl that know how to develop characters, etc. He should've hired the writers of the cartoon or something.

Last edited by TH35; 07-02-2010 at 01:44 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #47
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
M night hasn't had a good movie since Signs
 7 years ago '07        #48
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:
M night hasn't had a good movie since Signs
I agree, this was slightly average and I can see why ppl don't like it. My expectations went down when I found out he wrote it. I knew what I was in for. Also, this it's not something to run out and see. If you have kids and they want to see it by all means go for it . You can wait to see this. If you do want to go see it just don't be hyped up for it.

Last edited by TH35; 07-02-2010 at 02:19 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #49
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
im pretty f**king sad i had such high hopes ...

signs is still goat sci fi ever to me
 7 years ago '06        #50
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
i thought the village was great....or did that come before signs?
 7 years ago '07        #51
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
i thought the village was great....or did that come before signs?
The Village came out after. I thought the Village was alright.
 07-02-2010, 08:50 PM         #52
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know you are a s**tty director when you can't make a film that already has a fantastic story/script RIGHT IN f**kING FRONT OF YOU.

f**k m night shalalala whatever the f**k his name is, you have to suck bad to ruin something as simple as avatar the last airbender
 7 years ago '09        #53
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
 IronMaiden said:
You know you are a s**tty director when you can't make a film that already has a fantastic story/script RIGHT IN f**kING FRONT OF YOU.

f**k m night shalalala whatever the f**k his name is, you have to suck bad to ruin something as simple as avatar the last airbender
boy yous a fool lol. i aint even kno it wuz a cartoon till i came into dis thread. it did seem like it skipped a lot of s**t. i dug da f!ght scenes tho. didnt find out it wuz pg till i got dere so my expectations dropped. over all movie wuz cool. gotta keep in mind dis movie really isnt for adults.
 7 years ago '08        #54
dkyard 
space
space
$705 | Props total: 0 0
yeah- this s**t let me down- waste of time =(
 7 years ago '08        #55
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
 geovanni. said:

They even went in on the kid actors

The brilliance of Noah Ringer's performance cannot be understated — he is the first performer ever to convince me utterly that he is standing in front of a greenscreen. Even when Ringer is filmed on location, in front of a real-life mountain, he still manages to create the impression that his surroundings have been keyed in, and he's actually in a studio somewhere. This is a huge, crucial factor in the way the movie makes fun of its own epic-ness. And I think everybody who has criticized Shyamalan for casting white actors as Asian characters in this film should admit they were wrong. Clearly, Shyamalan tried to cast Asians, but he just couldn't find any whose performances were lifeless enough.
 7 years ago '08        #56
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
I laughed when I read that Gizmodo review too, but didn't fully agree with everything dude said. It was like he wanted you to think it was the worst movie ever made that had no redeeming parts to it. I thought the f!ght choreography was tops, especially for a whole bunch of young bulls to be doin it.

I was pissed too that they kept pronouncing everyone's names wrong. Like damn son, you have an award winning show in front of you that brought in as many kids as adults and you don't have the intelect or common sense to use whats in front of you. After readinf more reviews I do see the flaws, but even as a fan I enjoyed much of the movie because they got little stuff right like setting, costumes and props.
 7 years ago '08        #57
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
It's not over, the movie is gonna be based on three parts like the Cartoon
Ang has to master the Earth element
And then he has to master the Fire element.

I think it was pretty solid, and no they weren't rushing through anything, they were drawing it out if anything.

I think they need a little more action, but what do you expect, this is a kiddie cartoon
 7 years ago '07        #58
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
 EvesOfAkira said:
It's not over, the movie is gonna be based on three parts like the Cartoon
Ang has to master the Earth element
And then he has to master the Fire element.

I think it was pretty solid, and no they weren't rushing through anything, they were drawing it out if anything.

I think they need a little more action, but what do you expect, this is a kiddie cartoon
They didn't do the animated show any type of justice by putting this out.
 7 years ago '07        #59
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Nyuzi said:
They didn't do the animated show any type of justice by putting this out.
W/ some aspects they did I guess, I'm not really a fan of the cartoon but I've seen a few episodes. This review perfectly sums up how I felt about it.

Last edited by TH35; 07-03-2010 at 09:52 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #60
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 1313 1313
I know people are s**tting on this movie but in my opinion I have seen far worse (dragon ball evelotion, gi joe, catwoman, street f!ghter legends,spawn etc). But to each their own.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy