Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26
pure a.ss cheeks. horrible movie.
 07-01-2010, 04:13 PM         #22
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i had 0 hype to begin with, whenever i see m night attached to anything i immediately write it off as garbage
 7 years ago '07        #23
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Curtisimo said:
Why is this even a suprise??

n*ggaz continue to see his movies and conitune to hate them

I feel like people just see his movies to see if he can finally make a good one since signs :lachen001:
fixed...
 7 years ago '07        #24
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 Curtisimo said:
Why is this even a suprise??

n*ggaz continue to see his movies and continue to hate them

I feel like people just see his movies to see if he can finally make a good one since 6th sense :lachen001:
That is true my dude.
 7 years ago '07        #25
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 thehogue... said:
He needs to say f**k my pride and get new writers and just stick to directing.
Oh I see he doing too damm much huh? Trying to do it all or is it just he sucks at writing?
 7 years ago '08        #26
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
My only problem with the movie was that it was too serious. Or maybe that was becuase the writing was bad. Either way, I enjoyed seeing it. Call me crazy. I read a review on gizmodo and they hated on it hugely. I was going in hyped cuz I love the series, characters, plot, etc so getting to see this live action was cool for me. Was I expecting oscar worthy acting and story telling from a nicktoons show and M night, hell no, was I just going to be entertained, yes. The CG was in great use, but how else would you have it? I think pixar and/or spike lee could have done a way better job!
 7 years ago '06        #27
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,006 | Props total: 1467 1467
 dionedre3000 said:
Sooooooooooooooo M Night failed again?
f**k mohinder
 7 years ago '05        #28
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
I hope you guys are lying because man I am so hype for this. I thought M Knight was going to come up with a twist at the end Aang was sleep the whole time
 7 years ago '04        #29
cizzle504 
space
space
$218 | Props total: 0 0
I guess all i can say is that anything has got to be better than dragonball evolution.
 07-01-2010, 08:34 PM         #30
buhdarific 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, I have seen every episode and loved the series. I am thinking of watching that again.

Usually I am not one to bash anything I dislike or hate something so much.

THIS MOVIE WAS a.ss CHEEKS......................

I so wanted this to be a triology with all the books and they went and f**ked it UP!!!!!!!!!

I was pissed WTF when they said Long A vatar in the open s**t...............HOW YOU SAY THE f**kING NAME wrong......

Then to make it was they f**k up Ang and call dude Awng......

I think in the cartoon a couple people did this but it was like where they where from. s**t was sad, I am so pissed he f**ked this up.

The last time I felt a movie was a.ss like this was that new Superman movie about 3-4 years ago.
 7 years ago '05        #31
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Movie took itself way too seriously.

At least have some humor to make up for the suckiness.
 7 years ago '04        #32
hulk161 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,067 | Props total: 467 467
s**t was horrible. f!ght scenes were ok, was expecting some ninja a.ssasin type battles. The kid who played Avatar was horrible. The slum dog kid stole the movie. There not making anymore of these only if they made them all and release another in the fall. Wasn't as bad as the Dragonball Z movie but close second. Critics are gonna chew this one up Tomorrow. Yep Yep this s**t in the trash.
 7 years ago '07        #33
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 1309 1309
I didn't think it was that bad. Granted I've never watched the animated series but nothing struck out to me as terrible.
 7 years ago '05        #34
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I agree the Slumdog Millionnaire kid and the guy who played his Uncle stole the movie.
 7 years ago '05        #35
rawchester 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4529 4529
 JaiMega said:
I agree the Slumdog Millionnaire kid and the guy who played his Uncle stole the movie.
he stole the f**kin cake 100%
 7 years ago '07        #36
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Quddus said:
I hope you guys are lying because man I am so hype for this. I thought M Knight was going to come up with a twist at the end Aang was sleep the whole time
Set your expectations low. The editing was terrible though. I mean I can understand its so much to the story and only a certain amount of time. It would just jump from here to there like that .
[spoiler - click to view]

Other than that it doesn't take rocket science to know what's going on which is mainly why the critics are slamming it because they need to be force fed info I guess. Also, I'm sure they were already M. Night biased. There were a few lines that weren't supposed to be funny that are though. Like when Princess Yue was like "

If you take account that its PG and mainly for kids then its not bad. I'm with that other guy (that's a fan of the show), that said its 6.5, I'll say its around 5.5/6 out of 10 for me. Ppl exaggerating the f**k out of it saying its terrible . It got better towards the end. Don't see it in 3-D, at all. I think ppl just wanted to be blown away and when I saw it just now it was packed and nobody said anything bad except a girl looking at her phone that said "like omg, this movie was 3 hours"... but I hope M. Night gets to finish his trilogy BUT hire new writers. The special effects were nice though.

Last edited by TH35; 07-02-2010 at 01:03 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #37
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 rawchester said:
he stole the f**kin cake 100%
Him and Zuko did, IMO.
 7 years ago '06        #38
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
it was pretty bad...even major avatar cartoon fans were highly dissapointed and to think theres 3 more parts..i dont think hes even gonna get to do the rest.
 7 years ago '05        #39
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2219 2219
f**k man, i swore this was gonna be the hot s**t too. I loved the cartoon, s**t was fire, but everybody and they mama that saw this s**t said its garbage. f**k you M.Knight Shaymalan!
 7 years ago '06        #40
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 thehogue... said:
Set your expectations low. The editing was terrible though. I mean I can understand its so much to the story and only a certain amount of time. It would just jump from here to there like that .

Other than that it doesn't take rocket science to know what's going on which is mainly why the critics are slamming it because they need to be force fed info I guess. Also, I'm sure they were already M. Night biased. There were a few lines that weren't supposed to be funny that are though. Like when Princess Yue was like "

If you take account that its PG and mainly for kids then its not bad. I'm with that other guy (that's a fan of the show), that said its 6.5, I'll say its around 5.5/6 out of 10 for me. Ppl exaggerating the f**k out of it saying its terrible . It got better towards the end. Don't see it in 3-D, at all. I think ppl just wanted to be blown away and when I saw it just now it was packed and nobody said anything bad except a girl looking at her phone that said "like omg, this movie was 3 hours"... but I hope M. Night gets to finish his trilogy BUT hire new writers. The special effects were nice though.
son that and the

was a major WTF for me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy