Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #121
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,548 | Props total: 203 203
 The Insomniac said:

[pic - click to view]

nice,where u cop the tee from?
 7 years ago '10        #122
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
Tee Hot topic- $5.99
Jeans - H&M denim- $21.99
Sneakers- Kixclusive.com- $850.00
 7 years ago '06        #123
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
 The Insomniac said:
Tee Hot topic- $5.99
Jeans - H&M denim- $21.99
Sneakers- Kixclusive.com- $850.00
lol u shop like me...nice but cheap as possible up top...and murder at the bottom (feet)

which is common, since all our money goes to kicks huh
 7 years ago '10        #124
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
lol u shop like me...nice but cheap as possible up top...and murder at the bottom (feet)

which is common, since all our money goes to kicks huh
Lol exactly, I stay in those funny print tee spots in the village and cop like 10-15 tees for under $100 to match 10-15 different pairs of kicks, only rarely i'll cop a diamond supply tee or kid robot tee depending on my mood
 7 years ago '07        #125
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
what kicks are these i hella like em
 7 years ago '05        #126
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
 Suka Repellent said:
what kicks are these i hella like em

7 years ago '05        #127
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 6184 6184

[pic - click to view]

Prison issues to go see Despicable Me
 7 years ago '07        #128
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75

[pic - click to view]

connect at footlocker hooked these up for retail.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #129
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
I never understood why ni99az spend hundreds on sneakers. All you gonna do is walk on them and its not like people are gonna notice and be like "oh those sneaks cost $850!" Max for me is $450 but thats only cuz i like Pradas.

Today, Hanes V neck, Blue swimming trunks and some jordan slippers
 7 years ago '10        #130
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I never understood why ni99az spend hundreds on sneakers. All you gonna do is walk on them and its not like people are gonna notice and be like "oh those sneaks cost $850!" Max for me is $450 but thats only cuz i like Pradas.

Actually the retail price was $120 I just got them after the value of the sneaker went up, and when it comes to sneakers everyone has their personal style, like me personally would never be caught dead spending a dime on any prada shoes or sneakers or whatever they are, those s**ts don't appeal to me at all. And I could care less who knows what's on my feet, I've seen people laugh at those sneakers thinking it's two different shoes but what the f**k do I care.
 7 years ago '06        #131
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

u dont need to understand, ur not buying them, ur not wearing them, and ur not walking with the person thats wearing them.

and Ditto, you and every other dude is rocking pradas, i refuse to look like every other dude walking down the street.

Just like I dont understand why you'd feel like looking like every other person walking down the street, but like i said...i dont need to understand, im not buying nor wearing em, or walking with anyone I know that wears pradas

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 07-17-2010 at 05:02 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #132
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #133
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
to each their own its all about how you wear it
 7 years ago '06        #134
space
space
 JMayle said:
I'm not gonna' go into some long explanation again. I'll save it for Banga or some s**t. But it's a lifestyle, a hobby, and a habit. We enjoy sneakers like some enjoy muscle cars and antiques.
lol...i cant argue with him...him talking about he cant understand why ppl drop 850 on a shoe and has a avy with money falling out a safe, just makes me laugh.
 7 years ago '07        #135
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

For me, it's because I can afford them. A few years ago, when I was making $28k/year, paying rent, and searching Path Mark for the best deals on food, you better believe the $90 I spent on a pair of Timbs was an 8-month investment.

I had your same mentality because I wanted to justify not being able to afford the kicks I wanted. In fact, I always used to tell my girl, "When my money's right, I'm still going to handle my wardrobe the way I do." Never looked bummy, but never felt proud of my s**t either.

That doesn't mean I'm trying to come at you with the "you don't understand because you're broke" buls**t, because I'm not that kind of a**hole. But it does mean that since life is good, I'll throw $425 for some Jordans, and spend more without thinking.

All things considered, I don't know if I could drop $850 on some kicks, but I respect the s**t out of homie's dedication. And I salute him for being in a position where he can get what he wants and be happy about it.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 07-17-2010 at 10:29 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #136
space
space
 KeithHernandez said:
For me, it's because I can afford them. A few years ago, when I was making $28k/year, paying rent, and searching Path Mark for the best deals on food, you better believe the $90 I spent on a pair of Timbs was an 8-month investment.

I had your same mentality because I wanted to justify not being able to afford the kicks I wanted. In fact, I always used to tell my girl, "When my money's right, I'm still going to handle my wardrobe the way I do." Never looked bummy, but never felt proud of my s**t either.

That doesn't mean I'm trying to come at you with the "you don't understand because you're broke" buls**t, because I'm not that kind of a**hole. But it does mean that since life is good, I'll throw $425 for some Jordans, and spend more without thinking.

All things considered, I don't know if I could drop $850 on some kicks, but I respect the s**t out of homie's dedication. And I salute him for being in a position where he can get what he wants and be happy about it.
swear this n*gga here be saying some righteous s**t, id rob a bank with you cuz.
 7 years ago '05        #137
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
<-- get away driver.

whip it real hard, whip it, whip it real hard

no homo
 7 years ago '06        #138
space
space

[pic - click to view]

07-18-2010, 01:42 PM         #139
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I had money like that, or had that job were I could drop $850 and still have some change left over to do my regular duties, far as putting gas in my car, laundromat money, etc...then i'd do it too.....you only live once, and I've known ppl that would drop that much on a f**king watch, or a purse.

and some might view them ugly, but to me them dunk's is hot lava...mad creative, isn't like their just a basic colored shoe .
 07-18-2010, 01:44 PM         #140
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]

banga are those 501's? i seen some light colored 501's that color and almost had to grab them, didn't even know they came in light wash/stone wash, need jeans that color, cant have all denims lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago