July 2010: What Did You Wear Today

most viewed right now
 141
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 125
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 118
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 87
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
I'm white. My impeccable grammar and mastery of the written word should be a dead giveaway.
 7 years ago '10        #42
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 NYC-Banga said:
lol, im black and puerto rican.

not everyone on bx is white or "snow bunnies" as some ppl like to call em.

there are other races with a k!ller kick game then just white ppl. (shocking that ppl even think that)

there are black and spanish ppl here.
lol im black and Venezuelan
 7 years ago '06        #43
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
^ x2

im saying man...like id really be saying n*gga up and down this board if i was white.

dont see what race has to do with kicks anyway...
 7 years ago '06        #44
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 209 209
Banga you should know in nyc the kick game goes in this order Asian, black/Spanish and white
 7 years ago '06        #45
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
SupremexNikeSB Trainers

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #46
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 mikeydooodie said:
Banga you should know in nyc the kick game goes in this order Asian, black/Spanish and white
i know this.

im talking about online.

ppl think racially, differently and sometimes ignorantly

kicks go universal, its not apart of one race or s3x
 7 years ago '10        #47
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
Nike low chocolates 187 OF 300


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by The Insomniac; 07-06-2010 at 01:00 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #48
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
Gtfo^
 7 years ago '10        #49
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
Too hot to wear black(104 f**king degreez in NY) so i came home and changed


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by The Insomniac; 07-06-2010 at 04:36 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #50
Just1Spark 
space
avatar space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
wore these to the beach today.

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




shouts to my mix ppl..didn't know we rolled like that. filinegro ftw.
 07-06-2010, 05:34 PM         #51
hiphop honey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


I'm black.


Last edited by hiphop honey; 07-06-2010 at 05:53 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #52
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
avatar space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 NYC-Banga said:
lol, im black and puerto rican.

not everyone on bx is white or "snow bunnies" as some ppl like to call em.

there are other races with a k!ller kick game then just white ppl. (shocking that ppl even think that)

there are black and spanish ppl here.
when i read this why did i think of this scene

[pic - click to view]



 KeithHernandez said:
I'm white. My impeccable grammar and mastery of the written word should be a dead giveaway.
.......btw im white too....
 7 years ago '06        #53
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
I'm indonesian

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #54
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 hiphop honey said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


I'm black.
you are for 1-2 hrs a night.

hint hint.
 7 years ago '10        #55
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 NYC-Banga said:
I'm indonesian

[pic - click to view]

are you seriously wearing black long jeans in 103 degree weather, i couldnt do it
 7 years ago '06        #56
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 The Insomniac said:
are you seriously wearing black long jeans in 103 degree weather
n*gga u better man up!!

j/k

well i was...

i leave my house @ 6:40am its still cool...in my office AC is blasting along with tribe called quest or rakim

and i leave work @ 5 or so...its already cooling down...plus they have the shuttle right infront the building takes u straight to the subway.

chilling..son

edit: i cant wear shorts to work anyway =[


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 07-06-2010 at 06:07 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #57
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 Suka Repellent said:
when i read this why did i think of this scene

[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #58
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 NYC-Banga said:
n*gga u better man up!!

j/k

well i was...

i leave my house @ 6:40am its still cool...in my office AC is blasting along with tribe called quest or rakim

and i leave work @ 5 or so...its already cooling down...plus they have the shuttle right infront the building takes u straight to the subway.

chilling..son

edit: i cant wear shorts to work anyway =[
lucky a.ss n*gga gettin to wear Sb's to work while I have to purposely think of places to go just to wear mines
 7 years ago '06        #59
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 The Insomniac said:
lucky a.ss n*gga gettin to wear Sb's to work while I have to purposely think of places to go just to wear mines
lmfaooooooooo

we can wear whatever as long as its pants or black colored jeans and a shirt with a collar...like a buttonup or a polo...not t shirts, friday we can wear blue jeans if we want..thats for the guys...

chicks wear whatever

one of my interns yo..was rocking a grandmother type cardigan sweater, a f**king green skirt with red cherries on it and them white/rainbow VI's...i was like WTF?
 7 years ago '10        #60
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 NYC-Banga said:
lmfaooooooooo

one of my interns yo..was rocking a grandmother type cardigan sweater, a f**king green skirt with red cherries on it and them white/rainbow VI's...i was like WTF?
She should be bit by a mosquito that jus flew off Magic Johnson for rocking a cardigan in 100 degree weather
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy