July 2010: Post Your Pick Ups!!

most viewed right now
 102
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #201
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 The Insomniac said:
*Waits on Banga to return to thread to post*

Foamposite Fusions

Cool Grey XI

Varsity Purple Nike Air Max 2 CB ‘94

Street f!ghter SB Pack

Electric Green Foams

Nike SB Dunk “Neon JPack”
lmaooooooooo im soooo f**king mad...u actually know everything i want...cept them street f!ghter s**ts..but everything else is on my radar
 7 years ago '07        #202
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 The Insomniac said:
Varsity Purple Nike Air Max 2 CB ‘94
im gettin these this weekend if they dont got purple im gettin the azulll :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #203
Abose 3 
space
avatar space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 55 55
 The Insomniac said:

[pic - click to view]



Had to get these on the re-release

them joints are too fresh
 7 years ago '07        #204
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 NYC-Banga said:
Nike Air Force One Lows "Be" "NYC5" X "Manhattan"

[pic - click to view]



last hurrah...1
f**k you banga u stay k!lling em ........ whats the retail on those AF1's are my s**t
 7 years ago '06        #205
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 DaKid730 said:
f**k you banga u stay k!lling em ........ whats the retail on those AF1's are my s**t
135

i just found out this entire pack is dropping on the the 31st on nikestore.com

which makes me wanna take these and throw em out.

cant anything be exclusive anymore?
 7 years ago '07        #206
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 NYC-Banga said:
135

i just found out this entire pack is dropping on the the 31st on nikestore.com

which makes me wanna take these and throw em out.

cant anything be exclusive anymore?
It can be when you open your store. (just stock an 11.5 for me)
 7 years ago '06        #207
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 KeithHernandez said:
It can be when you open your store. (just stock an 11.5 for me)
man im starting to hate the sneaker game.

nothing is exclusive, f**ks the point of having a nyc specific borough based shoe being sold online.

got n*ggas in north dakota with a pair of bronx new york forces on

first the eggplants re drop, air max infra in 2 years, the U.S.A. sb's was exclusive for 48 hrs, because every skateshop got em that following monday

f**king cough drops re drop in september...back in the days n*ggas had to plan and travel to get certain s**t...nike is so f**king money hungry, s**t is k!lling the game big time for og heads.

only way to have some real exclusive s**t, is to go r*pe ur pockets and get some s**t from marqueesole or ebay, just so u can have it really early

sorry for sounding selfish or whatever, but the real heads, understand i hope


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 07-28-2010 at 02:20 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #208
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 NYC-Banga said:
lmaooooooooo im soooo f**king mad...u actually know everything i want...cept them street f!ghter s**ts..but everything else is on my radar
Lolol Judging from your collection thread we have similar taste so if I'm looking out for them I a.ssume you would too, forgot to add the metallic pewter foams to that list and say what you want those ryu sb mids are beautiful lol
 7 years ago '10        #209
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 NYC-Banga said:
man im starting to hate the sneaker game.

nothing is exclusive, f**ks the point of having a nyc specific borough based shoe being sold online.

got n*ggas in north dakota with a pair of bronx new york forces on

first the eggplants re drop, air max infra in 2 years, the U.S.A. sb's was exclusive for 48 hrs, because every skateshop got em that following monday

f**king cough drops re drop in september...back in the days n*ggas had to plan and travel to get certain s**t...nike is so f**king money hungry, s**t is k!lling the game big time for og heads.

only way to have some real exclusive s**t, is to go r*pe ur pockets and get some s**t from marqueesole or ebay, just so u can have it really early

sorry for sounding selfish or whatever, but the real heads, understand i hope
Lol made me not want em anymore, still got em tho lol
 7 years ago '07        #210
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 NYC-Banga said:
man im starting to hate the sneaker game.

nothing is exclusive, f**ks the point of having a nyc specific borough based shoe being sold online.

got n*ggas in north dakota with a pair of bronx new york forces on

first the eggplants re drop, air max infra in 2 years, the U.S.A. sb's was exclusive for 48 hrs, because every skateshop got em that following monday

f**king cough drops re drop in september...back in the days n*ggas had to plan and travel to get certain s**t...nike is so f**king money hungry, s**t is k!lling the game big time for og heads.

only way to have some real exclusive s**t, is to go r*pe ur pockets and get some s**t from marqueesole or ebay, just so u can have it really early

sorry for sounding selfish or whatever, but the real heads, understand i hope
I'm not an OG sneaker head like you, but I do understand the importance of exclusivity. I don't think I'd qualify as a sneaker head anyway since I'm not a fan of dunks or air forces. In fact, I don't really consider myself a sneaker head -- just a dude into buying the stuff I missed out on as a kid.

I do it for me -- not implying you do it to show out, just saying I don't really do it for the head cracks.

I got one goal right now: to not wear the same pair of kicks twice in one week. Rarity doesn't mean too much to me, and obviously, it doesn't mean too much to Nike. Truthfully, it hurts their bottom line. No sense in going into minimal production and leaving dollars out in the market. Resellers and variants don't help them, either.

Looks like the game's evolving into being about getting the kicks early instead of being 1 of 500.

Regardless, all that stuff you posted about in the post I quoted, I didn't even know about. People like me are Nike's target. It's not like learning about exclusives is easy, unless you're in the scene or follow one of these one million blogs that really have no focus.

Ah well. I write a lot. But still.. open your sneaker store, bro. And I'll run the blog for you since I type so f**king much.
 7 years ago '06        #211
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 KeithHernandez said:
Rarity doesn't mean too much to me, and obviously, it doesn't mean too much to Nike. Truthfully, it hurts their bottom line. No sense in going into minimal production and leaving dollars out in the market. Resellers and variants don't help them, either.
Yeah it is.

I agree with you on the nike doesnt care...just that it wasnt that way before...and it RECENTLY got like this..say 3 or 4 years ago it wasnt like this at all.

its just dampening s**t "for me" in my opinion...i like exclusivity and i do like neckbreaking, ive never copped just to cop u know, but if i go out of my way to go get a shoe that seems like its special and limited, then come to find out its gonna drop online or all over in 2 days...its like wtf?

like i know a s**tload of heads was kinda annoyed at the re release of the eggplants if they owned the originals.

nike is all about money, i cant even be mad at that honestly.

it what it is right
 7 years ago '06        #212
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 The Insomniac said:
Lolol Judging from your collection thread we have similar taste so if I'm looking out for them I a.ssume you would too, forgot to add the metallic pewter foams to that list and say what you want those ryu sb mids are beautiful lol
lol word...i dunno those ryu's dont grab me...they coulda did some more work on it
 7 years ago '07        #213
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 NYC-Banga said:
like i know a s**tload of heads was kinda annoyed at the re release of the eggplants if they owned the originals.
At the flipside of that argument, I can pull the selfishness card. Why should dudes who didn't have the money for the eggplants back when they dropped miss out on them now when things are good?
 7 years ago '05        #214
PurpleWeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 102 102
 NYC-Banga said:
Yeah it is.

I agree with you on the nike doesnt care...just that it wasnt that way before...and it RECENTLY got like this..say 3 or 4 years ago it wasnt like this at all.

its just dampening s**t "for me" in my opinion...i like exclusivity and i do like neckbreaking, ive never copped just to cop u know, but if i go out of my way to go get a shoe that seems like its special and limited, then come to find out its gonna drop online or all over in 2 days...its like wtf?

like i know a s**tload of heads was kinda annoyed at the re release of the eggplants if they owned the originals.

nike is all about money, i cant even be mad at that honestly.

it what it is right

:iagree: having been buying foams for 15 years, when they dropped those in larger quantities a year later that s**t k!lled me.
 7 years ago '05        #215
PurpleWeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 102 102
 KeithHernandez said:
At the flipside of that argument, I can pull the selfishness card. Why should dudes who didn't have the money for the eggplants back when they dropped miss out on them now when things are good?
OK, well why should a dude who has to grind and pay for every $200 pair of foams he buys and then beyond that spend the time and energy to acquire those very hard to come by shoes that he just so happens to love....see them on everyone's feet for less effort and money than the dude who did whatever he had to do in life to get those sneakers?
 7 years ago '10        #216
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 NYC-Banga said:
lol word...i dunno those ryu's dont grab me...they coulda did some more work on it
Watch capcom send a cease and desist letter to nike, I bet you would be the 1st to post a leaked pair
 7 years ago '07        #217
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
Air Jordan 1s Velcro QS

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #218
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118

[pic - click to view]



There's some ralph lauren polo shirts i nabbed at Macy's last week too, but I'm not taking pics of all that.


Last edited by KeithHernandez; 07-28-2010 at 11:29 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #219
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 NYC-Banga said:

like i know a s**tload of heads was kinda annoyed at the re release of the eggplants if they owned the originals.
The originals? You mean the originals they copped, what, one year earlier? I understand where you're coming from with the Manhattan forces but the eggplant foams and infra am90s not so much.

Let people who don't care get them, wear them, beat the s**t out of them in a month and then there's your exclusivity again.
 7 years ago '06        #220
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 tommymm96 said:
The originals? You mean the originals they copped, what, one year earlier? I understand where you're coming from with the Manhattan forces but the eggplant foams and infra am90s not so much.
how can u NOT understand about the eggplants...since when does a shoe drop and the s**t re drops a year later...un heard of.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy