Kanye West - Power (Single Artwork Cover)

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 LilBlasta said:
f**k a Sony, what about Nokia?! Are they related to the Illuminati?
YES.

[video - click to view]

and what a coincidence that Sony and Nokia merged MUSICALLY.

ya'll think it's a game???
 7 years ago '04        #62
slimsebi24 
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
 meepos said:
you think im playing? Not many ppl know this but MPC stands for Masonic Penetrating Contraption, which when used can hypnotize ppl to believe and follow certain messages. Look i'm not gonna get too much into details, but 9 winters ago when I was camping on the thinnest floors of ice around mid Antartica, i met a man named Retrac Nwahs and he told me that in 2010 a man dressed in fluorescent hues of flamboyancy would make a song called Power. I never knew who it could be till I found out this was Kanye's new single and had to go back to that same spot in Antartica. I found the man laying down on his side by a campfire with his arm holding his head up in the style that Bin Laden uses in his videos. He had a robe on and the back of it had his name Retrac. I approached him and told him he was right. He got up and walked away very slowly, and so did I. As i took out my pocket mirror to apply apple bliss lip balm i noticed the script on his robe backwards, and Retrac Nwahs became Shawn Carter.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #63
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 The N said:
The Illuminati are a group of people who follow a philosophy known as "Illuminism" or "enlightenment". The Illuminati were named several hundred years ago, but trace their roots and history to the ancient mystery religions of Egypt, ancient Babylon, and even Mesopotamia. Out of these ancient religions, which were practiced secretly over hundreds and hundreds of years, there arose esoteric groups which continued to practice the rites, traditions, and enculturation brought in from the original groups.

Over the centuries, these groups practiced openly in some countries, and covertly in countries where Christianity or other religions opposed their practices. Some of the groups which came out of these ancient roots included the order of the Knights Templar, Rosicrucian's, Baphetomism, and Druidic cults. These groups were the forerunners, or roots, of modern day Illuminism. The original Illuministic leaders chose to take what they felt were the best practices of each root religion, combine them into principles, then organized these principles according to specific guidelines.
Freemasonry started before the illuminati, those who started the illuminati, basically bit off freemasonry
 7 years ago '07        #64
PaiD iN FuLL 1 heat pts
space
space
$479 | Props total: 86 86
 LilBlasta said:
Shoutout to Meepos for coming with nothing but the truth.

He refers to the Ankh, also known as the key of life.

The Power track also features Dwele (a five letter name), and now take a look at Ankh, it has four letters. So remove Dwele's last "E" because it isn't necessary and you got four letters as well. A coincidence? Maybe, I don't know, it came along as I dug deeper into my imagination.
Nothing but ignorant clowns in this thread...
 7 years ago '04        #65
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 hoodn*gganick said:
I got a question about Illuminati. ok if all dis s**t real, what are they tryna do?
What their founder(s) intended.....

A "universal" government with a "universal" religion based on (their views of) nature, where only the "adepts" will have free reign:

7 years ago '04        #66
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Freemasonry started before the illuminati, those who started the illuminati, basically bit off freemasonry
Those who started the Illuminati were Freemasons, with their brand of "Illuminated Freemasonry", still holding credence today amongst the "adepts" in the high degrees.

Adam Weishaupt and Freidrich von Knigge were members of the Lodge of Munich, with Weishaupt incorporating ideas learned from Masonry and his days as a Jesuit into the logic of the Illuminati.

Illuminati stands for enlightened ones, but most importantly means "Illuminated Freemasonry."

Funny how they met the same "demise" into the underground as the Knights Templars did, into high-degree Freemasonry.
 7 years ago '05        #67
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
Dee lup dap dap dap dee lup adpa dap!
 7 years ago '09        #68
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,546 | Props total: 89 89
 Mr Crackee said:
anybody ever watched Dexter?weird a.ss show.

[pic - click to view]

illuminati Exorcism
 07-01-2010, 07:18 PM         #69
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the king is back
 7 years ago '07        #70
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 meepos said:
POWER backwards is REWOP. Rewop McDooglin was the 1st member of the Illuminati to use an MPC.
I'm late but this s**t is f**kin hilarious. n*gga said Rewop McDooglin
 7 years ago '05        #71
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
classic thread..bump.

Meepos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
165 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy