Kanye West - Power (Single Artwork Cover)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 NO RELIGION said:
in b4 the illuminati nerds
 7 years ago '05        #42
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,406 | Props total: 8106 8106
Meepos>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #43
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 meepos said:
POWER backwards is REWOP. Rewop McDooglin was the 1st member of the Illuminati to use an MPC.

funniest s**t i've ever read on bx
 7 years ago '05        #44
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Mr Crackee said:
anybody ever watched Dexter?weird a.ss show.

[pic - click to view]

Whats weird about this
 7 years ago '04        #45
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Whats weird about this
he finds it weird that a woman is enjoying s3x
 7 years ago '10        #46
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
@ this thread
 07-01-2010, 01:00 AM         #47
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
POWER backwards is REWOP. Rewop McDooglin was the 1st member of the Illuminati to use an MPC.

oh s**t...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #48
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 meepos said:
you think im playing? Not many ppl know this but MPC stands for Masonic Penetrating Contraption, which when used can hypnotize ppl to believe and follow certain messages. Look i'm not gonna get too much into details, but 9 winters ago when I was camping on the thinnest floors of ice around mid Antartica, i met a man named Retrac Nwahs and he told me that in 2010 a man dressed in fluorescent hues of flamboyancy would make a song called Power. I never knew who it could be till I found out this was Kanye's new single and had to go back to that same spot in Antartica. I found the man laying down on his side by a campfire with his arm holding his head up in the style that Bin Laden uses in his videos. He had a robe on and the back of it had his name Retrac. I approached him and told him he was right. He got up and walked away very slowly, and so did I. As i took out my pocket mirror to apply apple bliss lip balm i noticed the script on his robe backwards, and Retrac Nwahs became Shawn Carter.
 7 years ago '06        #49
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
Meepos dropping the knowledge. These fools don't know. Tell them how Rewop invented the Doo Wop and why.
 7 years ago '08        #50
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
Hate all y'all want aint no body f**kin wit Ye
 07-01-2010, 05:30 AM         #51
Chronic777  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude likes getting brain from a bald b**ch

im only playin i love kanye
 7 years ago '04        #52
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
...meepos for president!! this n*gga got me dying over here
 7 years ago '05        #53
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 meepos said:
Look you can throw around how Europe took concepts from Africans, and how Michael Jackson used to put tape on his fingers to not get Cheetos residue on them, but it's all the same. What you people fail to realize is that artists with so much control over millions of people will spare nothing to implement messages into our heads, subconsciously or not. If they really wanted to speed up the process they should put the word "illuminati" on Katy Perry's t*ts cause i would not stop looking. But if you think I will let the Masons take my free will they have another thing coming. Do you remember those lyrics that go "I put their agenda in the blenda like the baby from Brenda"? You probably don't cause I just made them up. The point is if you build it they will come. And guess what, they built the pyramids. And they came. And now Kevin Coster has control. You really think that BP oil spill was an accident? Well peep this.

Kevin Costner is the f**king devil, and we are in his field of dreams.

I have no idea what I just read....
 07-01-2010, 06:46 AM         #54
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SOPEEEM is on a roll.

this thread wins
 7 years ago '06        #55
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Shoutout to Meepos for coming with nothing but the truth.

"Claimin' money is the key so keep on dreamin'" - Kanye West
He refers to the Ankh, also known as the key of life.

The Power track also features Dwele (a five letter name), and now take a look at Ankh, it has four letters. So remove Dwele's last "E" because it isn't necessary and you got four letters as well. A coincidence? Maybe, I don't know, it came along as I dug deeper into my imagination.
 7 years ago '07        #56
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 meepos said:
Look you can throw around how Europe took concepts from Africans, and how Michael Jackson used to put tape on his fingers to not get Cheetos residue on them, but it's all the same. What you people fail to realize is that artists with so much control over millions of people will spare nothing to implement messages into our heads, subconsciously or not. If they really wanted to speed up the process they should put the word "illuminati" on Katy Perry's t*ts cause i would not stop looking. But if you think I will let the Masons take my free will they have another thing coming. Do you remember those lyrics that go "I put their agenda in the blenda like the baby from Brenda"? You probably don't cause I just made them up. The point is if you build it they will come. And guess what, they built the pyramids. And they came. And now Kevin Coster has control. You really think that BP oil spill was an accident? Well peep this.

Kevin Costner is the f**king devil, and we are in his field of dreams.

In the words of my n*gga Ernie B, "I'm Screamin'" :laughing9:

Last edited by Cartel-Clipz; 07-01-2010 at 07:04 AM..
 07-01-2010, 07:03 AM         #57
hoodnigganick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
true story

n*ggas needa wake up
I got a question about Illuminati. ok if all dis s**t real, what are they tryna do?
 7 years ago '05        #58
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 GuttaMane618 said:
SOPEEEM is on a roll.

this thread wins
wow did you really just do that? did you really type my name backwards with an extra E? thanks a bunch dude you have no f**king clue what you just did. Wait till the next full moon comes around and you better pray to whatever ball of gas it is you believe in that nothing happens to me, and us. ALL our lives we've been lead to think that E=MC2 represents one thing, but no. E is Ericsson=Mason Convention squared. Meaning just about 1 in every 2 households will be effected by this because almost everyone in the early 2000's owned a piece of s**t Sony Ericcson and is now buried in attics and under people's beds----- and you just activated them again. Look I don't wanna get into too many details but from what I know, a couple hundred years ago Sony became the official sponsor of The Illuminati, and tennis. I'm telling you now if you have one of these phones laying around PLEASE smash them with a hammer and burn all the pieces or something catastrophic is going to happen on the night of our next full moon. You've seen Back to the Future when the sky gets all crazy and thundery? Like that but even more, like in Twister. Which by the way where the f**k is Bill Paxton at? Thank you GuttaMane for nothing at all. You opened up Pandora's Box and deep throated the key.
 07-01-2010, 07:08 AM         #59
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the illuminati jokes, theres gotta be a billion ways to make a funny!
 7 years ago '06        #60
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 meepos said:
wow did you really just do that? did you really type my name backwards with an extra E? thanks a bunch dude you have no f**king clue what you just did. Wait till the next full moon comes around and you better pray to whatever ball of gas it is you believe in that nothing happens to me, and us. ALL our lives we've been lead to think that E=MC2 represents one thing, but no. E is Ericsson=Mason Convention squared. Meaning just about 1 in every 2 households will be effected by this because almost everyone in the early 2000's owned a piece of s**t Sony Ericcson and is now buried in attics and under people's beds----- and you just activated them again. Look I don't wanna get into too many details but from what I know, a couple hundred years ago Sony became the official sponsor of The Illuminati, and tennis. I'm telling you now if you have one of these phones laying around PLEASE smash them with a hammer and burn all the pieces or something catastrophic is going to happen on the night of our next full moon. You've seen Back to the Future when the sky gets all crazy and thundery? Like that but even more, like in Twister. Which by the way where the f**k is Bill Paxton at? Thank you GuttaMane for nothing at all. You opened up Pandora's Box and deep throated the key.
f**k a Sony, what about Nokia?! Are they related to the Illuminati?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy