Confrontation: Footage Of Lil Twist's Auntie & Crew Cornering Kat Stacks! Grabs Kat By The Hair

most viewed right now
 142
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
115 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,957 | Props total: 12622 12622
am I missing something? Isn't there another video of Mazi a.ssisting Kat Stacks when some dudes rolled up to his video shoot?


 8 years ago '04        #102
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,109 | Props total: 6879 6879
 P-Hill said:
am I missing something? Isn't there another video of Mazi a.ssisting Kat Stacks when some dudes rolled up to his video shoot?


thats the jericurl juice pimp n*gga...slappin hoes and sprayin activator a.ss n*gga


if anybody believe dis kat stacks bulls**t on worldstar then u might as well watch WWE. All that bulls**t is staged
 8 years ago '05        #103
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,236 | Props total: 6022 6022
smh....this b**ch got some much karma coming her way and when she gets it what does she do.......she joe budden's herself and run on the internet to act tough


i hope n*ggas keep sending females to beat this b**ch, s**t aint cute and she gets everything she deserves
 8 years ago '10        #104
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,992 | Props total: 141 141
Wasnt it said that she had some type of disorder (slowness) with her? People might've just been joking around but she always seems to put herself in the dumbest situations.

But seriously, dudes need to stop filming everything like this, like it cant work against you when your a.ss is sitting in the courtroom...

Needless to say, drop her in a remote location like Bear Griles and call it the day
 8 years ago '08        #105
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,431 | Props total: 1761 1761
 RamazedAGAIN said:
i actually wanna be there for kat stacks and protect her...and hold her in my arms....and love and care for her...cus its obvious the people in her life are treating her like s**t...
I felt the same way...



Well...until I saw the second video.

And the auntie a.ss lookin right.
 8 years ago '07        #106
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 558 558
mazi catchin feelins over a slore
 8 years ago '07        #107
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
everybody beating her a.ss

she the new yung berg
 06-30-2010, 09:25 AM         #108
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ all you Drone a.ss n*ggas

no wonder why the majority of yall so broke.....yall couldn't spot a marketing ploy if it jumped up and slapped u in the f**kn face

good to see there are a few intelligent people that recognize the publicity stunts


Last edited by Don Peru; 06-30-2010 at 09:27 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #109
SoReal 
space
avatar space
space
$744 | Props total: 724 724
 Aloyosius3384 said:
Rule #1. Never feel bad for a hoe. Never Captain Save them b**ches
Word f**k that hoe look what she went and did not even an hr later and u wanna feel sorry boutta b**ch...Let her hoe she know what she doing she know what life she lives
 8 years ago '09        #110
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Don Peru said:
@ all you Drone a.ss n*ggas

no wonder why the majority of yall so broke.....yall couldn't spot a marketing ploy if it jumped up and slapped u in the f**kn face

good to see there are a few intelligent people that recognize the publicity stunts
It's all beyond retarded to me. It has gone past what seems like a marketing ploy to just being really played out. Who is getting positive marketing in all of this? WSHH and Kat Stack herself seem to be the only ones really getting anything out of this. It is making everybody involved look like some suckers.
 8 years ago '04        #111
smiles 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,301 | Props total: 66 66
:agreement6: kat stacks da god :agreement6:

ROFL after months of wanting to see her dead for not shutting up, i'm beginning to turnt he corner on her, shes like a defacto hip hop super hero, lol yea i said it, IM ROOTING FOR KAT STACKS FTW
 06-30-2010, 10:24 AM         #112
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
It's all beyond retarded to me. It has gone past what seems like a marketing ploy to just being really played out. Who is getting positive marketing in all of this? WSHH and Kat Stack herself seem to be the only ones really getting anything out of this. It is making everybody involved look like some suckers.
its actually a very elaborate marketing ploy if you ask me

record companies use this b**ch to market their lower end artist...any publicity is good publicity in their eyes, and its all about pushing/forcing their artist upon the public while saving marketing dollars...they feel if they can get people to at least talk about their artist, then they may be able to garner some type of sales from the situation.....they are really deep into studyin this marketing s**t

Just like those rappers "phone numbers" that Katt Stacks gives out are tracked by record labels to evalaute and a.ssess an artist's popularity.

you ever took notice that the majority of people dont give a damn about what this b**ch Katt Stacks is talkn about....yet she STAYS on all these viral marekting sites and she even gets radio interviews! Think about it
 06-30-2010, 10:27 AM         #113
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^

[pic - click to view]


let me go ahead and ether myself before anybody else do it
 8 years ago '04        #114
deziking 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$20,974 | Props total: 7864 7864
I hope police find this hoe on the street shot dead.
 8 years ago '09        #115
husky meat 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 1637 1637
 RamazedAGAIN said:
i actually wanna be there for kat stacks and protect her...and hold her in my arms....and love and care for her...cus its obvious the people in her life are treating her like s**t...
how i miss this reply
[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #116
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,731 | Props total: 1397 1397
 24/7foamz said:
@this smut running around the pick up the truck.
...On some 'Ring Around the Rosey" sh!t.

1. Lil Twist's Aunty's Crew?
2. why are these n*ggas chillin at a storage facility?


This s**t is crazy--Ya'll been on here clownin' since the BET Awards...
 8 years ago '04        #117
NBA Brawler 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$17,840 | Props total: 2862 2862
this s**t right here...is sad smh.
 8 years ago '04        #118
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,731 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Don Peru said:
its actually a very elaborate marketing ploy if you ask me

record companies use this b**ch to market their lower end artist...any publicity is good publicity in their eyes, and its all about pushing/forcing their artist upon the public while saving marketing dollars...they feel if they can get people to at least talk about their artist, then they may be able to garner some type of sales from the situation.....they are really deep into studyin this marketing s**t

Just like those rappers "phone numbers" that Katt Stacks gives out are tracked by record labels to evalaute and a.ssess an artist's popularity.

you ever took notice that the majority of people dont give a damn about what this b**ch Katt Stacks is talkn about....yet she STAYS on all these viral marekting sites and she even gets radio interviews! Think about it
...Right you are:


[video - click to view]


People better wake up...[/Cliche]


Last edited by The S-Word; 06-30-2010 at 10:40 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #119
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 Don Peru said:
^^^

[pic - click to view]


let me go ahead and ether myself before anybody else do it
 8 years ago '09        #120
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,150 | Props total: 1126 1126
 DrX said:
smh...why cant they just nuke the hood
"face on deck imma violate that b**ch"

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Vincent_Chase; 06-30-2010 at 11:14 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
16 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy