Eminem's Recovery sells 753,870 first week (sales numbers final)

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 francnad4 said:
Drake had the 3rd biggest debut first week sales in Hip Hop history behind Snoop Dogg in 1993 and 50 Cent in 2003..aswell as selling the same as Jay-Z. Just because its lower than Em doesnt mean it wasnt really good, huge win for Drake.

Good for Eminem aswell, they both won.
This.

If Drakes first week numbers were 156k then you can start saying he lost. But dude already sold over 600k. HOw is that losing?
 06-29-2010, 03:51 PM         #82
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My prediction were pretty accurate. At this rate Eminem will be platinum next week, Drake will be platinum byOctober-November, that's if he keeps promoting his album. There is a chance possible chance he won't go platinum (if his album continues to decrease at 69% percent), but he's with Jay.
 7 years ago '05        #83
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Damn madd racist black dudes on here. Where are you motherf**kers in real life tho? I chill with 90% black dudes and they all bump some Em. they dont go out and buy the s**t but then again they dont buy any albums ha, they listen to it and give Em his props.

As a white guy with almost all black friends and a black girlfriend I don't see the hate towards Em in real life.

So either the black ppl on Boxden are a bunch of low life uneducated retards, or everyone i chill with is too afraid to say anything about Em in real life.

I'm gonna guess its option number 1.

If you're Black and you don't live under a rock, then help give him some damn credibility in this thread.

I know soo many ppl that listen to Em that are cool educated diverse ppl. So you 16 clowns on boxden that hate on Em in every single thread please inform me what the deal is?
 7 years ago '07        #84
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 bay224 said:
who cares about all these cr.ackas buying this album..they dont determine whats hot.the hood does.

and the hood aint chckin 4 this h.onkey.
Hey man.....its really sad to have to say this to you but....your going no where in life...have fub in the "hoodK in sure you going to be a big sucess!:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #85
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,428 | Props total: 29657 29657
lol finally i dont see a bunch of bx scrubs yellin flop...good s**t for eminem...and lol at people comapring drake to ems numbers...its eminem, of course hes suppose to sell high, dumbasses...lol i swear there should be a test in becomin a member at bx...lol wow
 06-29-2010, 03:58 PM         #86
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Damn madd racist black dudes on here. Where are you motherf**kers in real life tho? I chill with 90% black dudes and they all bump some Em. they dont go out and buy the s**t but then again they dont buy any albums ha, they listen to it and give Em his props.

As a white guy with almost all black friends and a black girlfriend I don't see the hate towards Em in real life.

So either the black ppl on Boxden are a bunch of low life uneducated retards, or everyone i chill with is too afraid to say anything about Em in real life.

I'm gonna guess its option number 1.

If you're Black and you don't live under a rock, then help give him some damn credibility in this thread.

I know soo many ppl that listen to Em that are cool educated diverse ppl. So you 16 clowns on boxden that hate on Em in every single thread please inform me what the deal is?

shut yo h.onkey white azz up.....all black dudes that hang with u lost all their street cred.
or never had any from the start.

and again eminem only sells cuz hes whitee...bunch of nerd juz like u.
 7 years ago '05        #87
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
Im black an i been bumpin Em since day one...no suburbs her fam...straight brooklyn...real recognize real an he gotta be the greatest...shouts to Drake though...shoulda pushed his s**t forward now...he waited to long an got bootlegged hardbody
 7 years ago '06        #88
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
real bad saying its because of all the white fans...cant he just be that good....and no drake didnt lose...drake just doesnt compare to eminem right now
 7 years ago '05        #89
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
Thats what happens when you put out a good product. :applause:
 7 years ago '05        #90
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 2227 2227
Eminem going platinum next week.
 7 years ago '04        #91
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
 illogik said:
She won't ever drop an album...

How is he another Vanilla Ice??? Vanilla Ice had ONE single, Em has had many singles and in the rap game 10+ years. f**k outta here

vanilla ice had all the white ppl buying his music just like em.......now u get the f**k outta here ......most of BOXDEN ARE WHITE thats why you got dumb a.ss ppl talkin about he the best of all time n s**t like that.......This site is BIAS as hell
 06-29-2010, 04:02 PM         #92
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
Hey man.....its really sad to have to say this to you but....your going no where in life...have fub in the "hoodK in sure you going to be a big sucess!:dancingcool:

maybe not but at least i aint gotta walk around smelling like a wet dog like u.
 7 years ago '06        #93
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,545 | Props total: 6800 6800
for a garbage a.ss album
good for him tho, n*gga caking
 7 years ago '06        #94
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 bay224 said:
maybe not but at least i aint gotta walk around smelling like a wet dog like u.
How old are you?
 7 years ago '04        #95
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
 Mr. Snowman said:
Fam you cant even spell so dont down nobody
 7 years ago '08        #96
hollaballooza 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 451 451
Yeah, let's bring out the big guns - RACISM.

Oh Boxden, you suprise me.

You jealous a.ss LOSER. Go make something of yourself instead of blaming everyone else for your pathetic life.

You wasters are taking precious oxygen.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #97
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Wow and this dude didn't even have any crazy promo did he?

s**t, did he have ANY promo at all?
 7 years ago '08        #98
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
drake lost
 7 years ago '05        #99
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 Beaker said:
real talk, Drake makes "whiter" music than Em
 7 years ago '05        #100
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
the hate is strong in this thread...lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy