most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 genobee said:
why dont you post a pic or facebook page of a b**ch u recently f**ked seeing that your standerds are so high.
why? so u could jack off while starin at her pic? please, are u that desperate?
 7 years ago '09        #82
AI34Life 
space
space
im done, this isnt goin nowhere. its like im writin all these s**ts on a water. its just wont stick in ur heads.
 06-29-2010, 08:49 PM         #83
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcchrome said:

why do you care??? everyone has their own taste....... what? is everyone supposed to like what you like? are you the authority on what chicks should be liked........ log off then....
u know why I care??? cuz alot of n*ggaz b gassing dees ugly a.ss fat b**ches up got them heffas walkin around thinkin they dymes n shytand u got the b**ches that actually have nice bodies fattening themselves to look like deez obese b**ches cuz they think thas wat all n*ggaz want and I for sure as hell dont

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 06-29-2010 at 08:55 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #84
AI34Life 
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
u know why I care??? cuz alot of n*ggaz b gassing dees ugly a.ss fat b**ches up got them heffas walkin around thinkin they dymes n shytand u got the b**ches that actually have nice bodies fattening themselves to look like dees obese b**ches cuz they think thas wat all n*ggaz want and I for sure as hell dont
props
 7 years ago '07        #85
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
 AI34Life said:
why? so u could jack off while starin at her pic? please, are u that desperate?
nicca you know you get no pus*y!! i guess thats why you so quick to hate....

I know dudes like you, always talking about his banging dimes on the regular but never have the paper work to prove it. Nicca your whole style is weak
 7 years ago '09        #86
AI34Life 
space
space
 J Rob said:
you're trying to convice people to not be attracted to this girl.....there's really no point in that. Just accept the fact that different people have different taste and move on.
my last post in here.

and this is my final response to any of u. his post is wat i was tryin to make a point on.

LAwLB15 said:
u know why I care??? cuz alot of n*ggaz b gassing dees ugly a.ss fat b**ches up got them heffas walkin around thinkin they dymes n shytand u got the b**ches that actually have nice bodies fattening themselves to look like dees obese b**ches cuz they think thas wat all n*ggaz want and I for sure as hell dont
 7 years ago '09        #87
AI34Life 
space
space
 genobee said:
nicca you know you get no pus*y!! i guess thats why you so quick to hate....

I know dudes like you, always talking about his banging dimes on the regular but never have the paper work to prove it. Nicca your whole style is weak
ur the one who is weak. just because i didnt put her pic up for to u jack off got u all mad.

Last edited by AI34Life; 06-29-2010 at 08:57 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #88
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
 darealness818 said:
its ok to be attracted to fat bytches but smh at whoever is attracted to wh0ores with no class like that one....

damn its like i get more racist everytime i visit worldstar
it ain't like dudes on here would wife her up....but if i caught her around the block pleasebelieve i'm running through that every other week trojan ecstasy strapped on in there like

im not attacking ur taste or any dude in this thread....but i just don't understand how a man can't enjoy a big retarded a.ss every once in a while
 7 years ago '07        #89
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
u know why I care??? cuz alot of n*ggaz b gassing dees ugly a.ss fat b**ches up got them heffas walkin around thinkin they dymes n shytand u got the b**ches that actually have nice bodies fattening themselves to look like deez obese b**ches cuz they think thas wat all n*ggaz want and I for sure as hell dont
where the f**k you see chics fattening up themselves to look thick? come on nicca? The thick crazy has always been in the black community for generations fam, you don't have to like it, but dont hate on what you dont understand.

Last edited by genobee; 06-29-2010 at 09:05 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #90
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
 AI34Life said:
ur the one who is weak. just because i didnt put her pic up for to u jack off got u all mad.
Damn this nicca homo lol i dont even think you've ever been with a girl before.
 06-29-2010, 09:13 PM         #91
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i tried to tell n*ggas in the SNR that cats on boxden prefer white women>>>>>>>>>>
 06-29-2010, 09:20 PM         #92
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 genobee said:
where the f**k you see chics fattening up themselves to look thick? come on nicca? The thick crazy has always been in the black community for generations fam, you don't have to like it, but dont hate on what you dont understand.

n*gga I luvv thick b**ches but n*ggaz really b confusin thick wit fat.....now u got all dees fat b**ches thinkin they thick cuz of deez dumb-low self esteem-desperate-feenin for pus*y-ass n*ggaz gee'in their head up

[pic - click to view]

this is the new thick now.......this is the new jordans of body weight for hoes.....this is wats popin in the streets......this is wat all b**ches gotta look like now....f**k outta here

I remember the good ole days when this was considered "thick"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

feel me:cool-smiley-009:
 06-29-2010, 09:20 PM         #93
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stxbreed said:
yall know nothin but Caucasians run da hip hop board on bx...we share little in common.

and den got da nerve to post model pics like dem da hoes u f**k on a regular bases. if u had dat type of b**ch ud marry her first chance u get. yall mad cuz we're realist. aint nobody said fallin in luv wit da hoe, jus a quick rick ross "let me hit cha from da back" and go on bout our bizz. i dont even wanna kno her name
at least someone knows whats goin on
 7 years ago '07        #94
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
 booie4 said:
her>>>>>the thing at summer jam
agreed... for what its worth
 06-29-2010, 09:22 PM         #95
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
n*gga I luvv thick b**ches but n*ggaz really b confusin thick wit fat.....now u got all dees fat b**ches thinkin they thick cuz of deez dumb-low self esteem-desperate-feenin for pus*y-ass n*ggaz gee'in their head up

[pic - click to view]

this is the new thick now.......this is the new jordans of body weight for hoes.....this is wats popin in the streets......this is wat all b**ches gotta look like now....f**k outta here

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

how is that last chick you posted EVEN CLOSE to thick? compared to the second girl you posted? so no I don't feel you

and that girl in that video, doesn't look nowhere near that fat chick.
 06-29-2010, 09:31 PM         #96
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
and that girl in that video, doesn't look nowhere near that fat chick.[/B]
u mustv been watchin a different video then that b**ch is fat dog
 06-29-2010, 09:34 PM         #97
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AI34Life said:
props
good loo.......wait holup ant u that same racist a.ss dude that tried to play me in the other thread.....f**k yo props n*gga and f**k U!

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 06-29-2010 at 09:35 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #98
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

you right, some of these niccas do be confusing fat with thick(especially those black dudes with fat ugly white girls in the hood). But if you think the second girl you posted(the one with red panties) is thick then you have to agree that the girl in the video is thick(not fat) also. But who's the second girl anyways? that b**ch is gifted:agreement6::agreement6:

Last edited by genobee; 06-29-2010 at 09:38 PM..
 06-29-2010, 09:44 PM         #99
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yoo somebody need a full body pic of that b**ch to show deez n*ggaz in here how fat this b**ch really is

cuz yall seeing shyt upclose so that got yall thinkin she aint that big
 7 years ago '08        #100
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
Yall are f**king stupid. Shorty isn't fat, but she isn't skinny.

I've never "dated" a chick who weighed more than 130lbs
But that chick right there, will get her s**t wrecked.

And just because you don't find someone attractive
doesn't mean that what you think is fact, it's just an opinion.
It's something about when she throw that s**t back

And in no way shape form or fashion would i ever wife shorty up
but she'd be good for a call up and f**k kind of girl.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy