most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
127 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
75 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
to you'll niccas buffy the body must be humongous.
 7 years ago '09        #62
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 genobee said:
for one, her thighs isnt even that big, but her a.ss is, and she has a little love handle/belly fat, that doesnt make her 190. Nicca ive seen b**ches thats 190, and they are huge!! even at 5'7

did you even see her face nicca?
i didnt need to see her face for me to confirm she's fat. i can tell if a girl is fat by just one glance. i saw that a.ss and she is fat. case close n*gga!
 7 years ago '07        #63
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
 AI34Life said:
i didnt need to see her face for me to confirm she's fat. i can tell if a girl is fat by just one glance. i saw that a.ss and she is fat. case close n*gga!
seeing that your a white boy, your opinion on the subject is pointless, and seeing that your home boy is a vigin(he said it under his avy) his opinion also pointless. A white boy and a virgin should never judge something they just dont understand.
 7 years ago '09        #64
AI34Life 
space
space
 genobee said:
seeing that your a white boy, your opinion on the subject is pointless, and seeing that your home boy is a vigin(he said it under his avy) his opinion also pointless. A white boy and a virgin should never judge something they just dont understand.
n*gga nice try but im not white. plus, those werent opinions those were facts slapped in ur stupid a.ss face, nyuuggah! and please, when u do quote me, have something that is worth readin. god, ur awful.
 7 years ago '07        #65
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
 AI34Life said:
n*gga nice try but im not white. plus, those werent opinions those were facts slapped in ur stupid a.ss face, nyuuggah! and please, when u do quote me, have something that is worth readin. god, ur awful.
Why you getting so butt hurt bro?

you know your white, dont hide being the keyboard.
 7 years ago '09        #66
AI34Life 
space
space
 J Rob said:
@ this n*gga

Somebody please tell me, what's with all the anger? Why catch such strong feelings over what other men find attractive?

**Charlie Murphy voice** WRONG! WRONG!

You don't have to have low standards to f**k a fat chick. I like all types of women as like as they aren't anorexic or morbidly obese. It's all about individual taste. No need to disrespect another man because of his taste in women. That's f**got s**t
if u (in general) like fat girls u dont deserve respect at all.

Last edited by AI34Life; 06-29-2010 at 08:21 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #67
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
yall know nothin but Caucasians run da hip hop board on bx...we share little in common.

and den got da nerve to post model pics like dem da hoes u f**k on a regular bases. if u had dat type of b**ch ud marry her first chance u get. yall mad cuz we're realist. aint nobody said fallin in luv wit da hoe, jus a quick rick ross "let me hit cha from da back" and go on bout our bizz. i dont even wanna kno her name
 7 years ago '09        #68
AI34Life 
space
space
 putrid pile said:
Because you're not showing respect to yourself.
thnx. u read my mind.
 7 years ago '09        #69
stxbreed 
space
space
 putrid pile said:
Why bring race into it? I am black I posted my pic before....but i will never stoop to such a level to f**k a obese chick.

I don't give a f**k.
ive been bamboozled, thought u were white. but i mean why all dis talkin down. some of my closest potnaz moms are big, i got aunts and cousins who are big. i understand u not attracted but u and ya homeboy takin it to a whole new level. so i guess ur a better man den me since ill knock dis hoe down?
 7 years ago '07        #70
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
 putrid pile said:
Her thighs were bigger..are you blind bro? Just admit it you like fat chicks.
lol bro you serious? that was all a.ss fam, if you think her thighs are fat then you just like skinny girls, and seeing that your a virgin, your only experience with a women is probably through modal pics.

If your black(your sounding real white right now), show that s**t to your black friends and see what they say....
 06-29-2010, 08:30 PM         #71
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:
I think actual gay forums are less gay then Boxden sometimes...
nigha, how the f**k do you know? You must be a frequent visitor to both, f*g..
 7 years ago '09        #72
AI34Life 
space
space
 J Rob said:
what are you talking about? How am I disrespecting myself by finding this chick attractive?
u just answered ur own question.
 7 years ago '09        #73
AI34Life 
space
space
 J Rob said:
Judging based on the amount of caught feeling by these dudes, this s**t seems kinda personal.....kinda like they tried to f**k a chick like this but couldn't handle it
i never tried in my life to f**k a fat girl. im not into fat girls.
 7 years ago '09        #74
AI34Life 
space
space
 J Rob said:
that's what I been trying to say. Why diss a n*gga because of the type of women he's attracted to? That makes absolutely no sense to me
because u have low standards. my friends are like that and imma tell u the same thing i keep tellin them "you are desperate to f**k a girl"
 7 years ago '09        #75
AI34Life 
space
space
 J Rob said:
how does me finding this chick attractive mean that I'm disrespecting myself. What makes my standards "low"? Because they aren't the same as yours? We talking about a completely subjective topic here. You don't make the rules on what's attractive and what's not
u right, i dont. but if the girl is fat, it should be common sense that the girl is not attractive
 7 years ago '09        #76
stxbreed 
space
space
 putrid pile said:
Not at all....if I walked in to that fat b**ch butt nekkid in my bed on all fours..i would tell her to gtfo.

and i would dap u up and laugh and erethang at da hoe...den commence to beatin dat a.ss and kickin her out kinda like u did lol
 06-29-2010, 08:40 PM         #77
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So this "Ass In My Eyes" girl?
 7 years ago '09        #78
stxbreed 
space
space
 AI34Life said:
u right, i dont. but if the girl is fat, it should be common sense that the girl is not attractive
good night sir
 7 years ago '09        #79
AI34Life 
space
space
 J Rob said:
no. it's your opinion that she's not attractive. like I said, this is completely subjective
it is not an opinion. its a fact. please!
 7 years ago '07        #80
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
 AI34Life said:
because u have low standards. my friends are like that and imma tell u the same thing i keep tellin them "you are desperate to f**k a girl"
why dont you post a pic or facebook page of a b**ch u recently f**ked seeing that your standerds are so high.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
260 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
222 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy