Lakers WANT Bosh

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 550 550
pistons should pick up odem :D hey i can dream right?
 7 years ago '09        #42
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
lakers are being greedy.

you already got bynum and gasol, be happy with what you have.
 7 years ago '05        #43
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i hate to say it cause i love both odom and Bynum but this is a great deal for both side. If Bynum stays health they get him plus odom that makes them a playoff team in the east of top.

plus hell health Bynum is stupid young and can still turn out to be a great center he is only 22 and he is really good. plus at 100 percent he would be a beast. Plus LO could be a starter and really make some noise. He is a role player in la but in Tor he be a starter a leader and a major person on the team. that might mean something to both of them. Cause it be they team and they would be role players like they are in La.

I think if tor does do a trade this would be the best deal they could get. BUT WE KNOW ALL THE LAKERS HATERS DONT WANT THAT NO SIR. YOU PUT KOBE WITH 2 BEAST LIKE PAUL AND BOSH s**tTTTTTTTT U CAN PUT US RITE BACK IN THE 2011 NBA FINALS BABY REAL s**t
 7 years ago '05        #44
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
idk why all of you keep saying this is a bad deal for toronto. do you not know that Bosh CAN LEAVE AND THEY WOULD GET NOTHING AT ALL FOR HIM. idk about you but i take Drew and Lo OVER NOTHING AT ALL... plus Drew is only f**king 22 he is young as f**k he can over come this knee s**t.

PLUS IF THE LAKERS DO THIS MAYBE THEY KNOW THAT n*gga DREW KNEE IS DONE AND HE PROB WILL NEVER BEE THE SAME IDK. BUT THIS IS A GOOD DEAL FOR BOTH TEAMS. THE RAPTORS GET SOMETHING FOR BOSH CAUSE IF HE SIGN TO MIA THEY GET NOTHING. AND THE LAKERS GET YOUNGER AND BETTER SKILL WISE TO TRY WIN ANOTHER CHIP
 7 years ago '09        #45
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
This deal would be bad for both teams. Toronto has built their team to be a run and gun team so why bring in a plodding big man like Bynum? It's bad for the Lakers because why would they deplete the depth of quality size and versatility on their frontline? The Lakers if they acquired Bosh wouldnt have enough cap available to sign enough quality bench players. If the rumors are true about the Lakers wanting Raja Bell, Matt Barnes and Brad or Mike Miller then they cant afford to do this deal.
 7 years ago '09        #46
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
I dont understand how real Lakers fans would sign off on this deal or Byron Scott as coach. You just won two in a row with a system that works and yall wanna change that s**t up. Why?

Laker fans explain yourselves, If it aint broke why fix it?
 7 years ago '04        #47
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
I don't feel like going into detail and debating why this is a bad move for us. I'm just going to say no thanks and keep it moving.
 7 years ago '04        #48
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,464 | Props total: 6410 6410
it'd be interesting if they can pull it off
 7 years ago '07        #49
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,015 | Props total: 7518 7518
as a basketball fan....If it ain't broke don't fix it

as a celtics fan...do it :D
 7 years ago '04        #50
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 whodatb1 said:
thats the thing ... its a wild card ..... this one nba "expert" said the other day .... if tmac is 70% of the old tmac and stays healthy ..... its an upgrade ... and the league is in trouble..... its only the "if tmac is only 30% of the old tmac and keeps getting injured" gettin in the way .... hey ..... ron harper was injury prone his whole career ..... tmac could get his younger version of harp on .... and win some rings .....

jarrett jack

41% from 3 point line ... decent d .... 2.5 to 1 a.ssist to turnover ratio ...... good free throw shooter ...... he avearaged 5 a.ssists last year with a bunch of chuckers ...... in a nutshell ... hes better than all the pgs laker fans have been asking for (ridenour/heinrich/duhon/watson)
i didnt even read it had no idea JJ would be in the deal that might work
 7 years ago '04        #51
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I dont understand how real Lakers fans would sign off on this deal or Byron Scott as coach. You just won two in a row with a system that works and yall wanna change that s**t up. Why?

Laker fans explain yourselves, If it aint broke why fix it?
I don't really want much change but you can always improve
 7 years ago '05        #52
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
you n*ggas are dumb i am a laker fan and i said lets do it. and here is why

Bosh is a f**king superstar not a good player not a role player a f**king SUPERSTAR. who is only 26 and is hungry just like paul he was a great player on a bs team. And he is already better then both Drew and LO so idk what yall talking about.

2nd yall keep saying if it aint broke dont fix it but the s**t is broke. thats 2 out of 3 finals

Drew aint f**king been 100percent to play, how we know this aint gonna go down aigan. And if anyone would know if that knee is really f**ked up the lakers would so if we know he wont ever be the same agian why not trade him and get a superstar for bosh. I love LO but he can be replace he is no different then the other role players lakers have had in past. Yall dont want us to get em cause u know how great we would be
 7 years ago '07        #53
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,015 | Props total: 7518 7518
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
you n*ggas are dumb i am a laker fan and i said lets do it. and here is why

Bosh is a f**king superstar not a good player not a role player a f**king SUPERSTAR. who is only 26 and is hungry just like paul he was a great player on a bs team. And he is already better then both Drew and LO so idk what yall talking about.

2nd yall keep saying if it aint broke dont fix it but the s**t is broke. thats 2 out of 3 finals

Drew aint f**king been 100percent to play, how we know this aint gonna go down aigan. And if anyone would know if that knee is really f**ked up the lakers would so if we know he wont ever be the same agian why not trade him and get a superstar for bosh. I love LO but he can be replace he is no different then the other role players lakers have had in past. Yall dont want us to get em cause u know how great we would be

Drew (besides health) and LO (besides inconsistency) bring size to yall team which every team in the league can't match up with it...and that advantage makes yall so potent...and with this trade it depreciates yall a bit
:mj2:
 06-29-2010, 03:45 PM         #54
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bosh would be a better fit in houston than LA
 06-29-2010, 03:55 PM         #55
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bosh wants to play with another great player like a wade or a bron. why would he settle for overrated kobe
 06-29-2010, 04:03 PM         #56
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
leave the team be
 7 years ago '05        #57
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Captain Fresh said:
Drew (besides health) and LO (besides inconsistency) bring size to yall team which every team in the league can't match up with it...and that advantage makes yall so potent...and with this trade it depreciates yall a bit
:mj2:
you just said it rite there though Health and inconsistency. both guy have been on the team for years. like this aint nothing new so why not get a superstar for both of them. all we loose is one player LO we can find another person to come of the bench maybe he cant do everything LO could do but with bosh we wouldnt need our bench to do as much cause now we have 3 SUPERSTARS we have a 3rd scorer for sure now. That would GEt Ron Ron way more open looks then he already is getting now. YOU put all 3 of them on the floor how u gonna triple team kobe s**t be impossible
 7 years ago '10        #58
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,493 | Props total: 9785 9785
 Jersey826 said:
No he doesn't, your just talkin out of your a.ss now. Pau is the most skilled big man in the game today.

That's bad for us because of how the game of basketball works in real life. This isn't NBA2k10 where you just jam a bunch of superstars on a team and let Lebron play center and you dominate. You don't trade away your true center for a worse version of a type of player you already have, and then move the better player out of his natural position to accomodate the worse player.

Trading away Bynum for Bosh would make us worse.
eh Go Lakers it wont happen but i disagree and im well aware this isnt 2k and nobody said anything about lebron playing center...pau can play center...he fits the triangle more than perfectly (Bosh) pass check..shoot check..board..ehhhhh he needs improvement there but this would be a steal for us

im going to tell you this is not 2k and Drew is not going to stay healthy for a full season..
 7 years ago '06        #59
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
 whodatb1 said:
yeah ... its hilarious ............

TODAY ... as duncan was two years ago .. im not all caught up in the hype .... bosh is dunkin on n*ggaz while pau is goin up soft ........ in two years .. bosh will be the most "skilled" big ...... secondly ... since you challengin people hoop iq .... check around the league ... bosh is a very intelligent player ... unlike bynum .. which means all those weakside layups you see the lakers givin up as a product of slow rotations... will be challenged more frequently ......

and smart guy ... pau is such an awful center he plays ALL the biggest minutes ... on the biggest stage .... at the center position .... and plays well ....
Your statement is full of blanket statements that don't really make a point and BS predictions. And you say that Bosh will be challenging the layups that Bynum doesn't so that means Bosh will be playing center for us? Cause if not then that would place Pau at center which he is good at in "moments" but it would be stupid to put him at Center permanently just to accommodate an unproven player like Bosh.

So many people looking at this like a video game when it doesn't work like that in real pro basketball. You don't trade away a proven championship true center so you can get another PF who is not as skilled as the one you already have nor as tall and move your more skilled PF to his un-natural position. Thank god some of you aren't GM's.
 7 years ago '05        #60
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
lakers need to get Nowitzki
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago