Lakers WANT Bosh

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-29-2010, 01:47 PM         #21
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bosh doesnt want to play center and honestly if he does go to the lakers the rockets would work the lakers frontcourt if you had gasol and bosh trying to guard yao so its whatever
 06-29-2010, 02:00 PM         #22
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they should do it.
 06-29-2010, 02:04 PM         #23
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We don't need this, just a PG that can play defense and distribute, like Rondo.
 7 years ago '05        #24
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 828 828
that s**t doesn't make any sense for the raptors. we get rid of our only legit "back up" pg? i dont see any of our pgs being moved in a trade that doesn't bring back another pg.
 7 years ago '06        #25
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 refuze said:
..The Lakers are NOT going to trade Odom and Bynum after they had just won a championship. Ludicrous.

S**t i donno why not. One player is hurt and fragile every f**kin year when it comes playoff time and finals. And the other one didn't really do s**t in the finals. Why not get rid of them?
 7 years ago '10        #26
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9901 9901
Drew is my n*gga but fact of the matter is hes injury prone..Bosh is a legit superstar type player..we would have to replace L.O but "Bosh is a black Pau" and how is that a bad thing for us? n*ggas really sleeping on CB4.... just like countless others n*ggas before him come to L.A and Bosh would be looked at in a new light playing with Mamba...I wouldnt mind this at all....but it wont happen
 7 years ago '04        #27
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 #1nasfan said:
:hmm:not sure if i like this,I kinda just want a decent PG
Cosign. And why would Toronto take Bynum's injury plagued a.ss anyway? If them could do this and bring back Fisher and maybe get Mike Miller for the MLE, I'd be down.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 06-29-2010 at 02:14 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #28
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9901 9901
yall n*ggas acting like Drew is some iron man who hasn't missed a game in years...been hurt since we drafted him..

next thing yall gone say is hurt drew>Bosh

lets be honest here

Last edited by USC; 06-29-2010 at 02:25 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #29
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,659 | Props total: 70236 70236
 06-29-2010, 02:30 PM         #30
The_Future_09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He wants to play with wade and broom? What about Kobe and Pau??? The rings don't lie playa come to LA
 7 years ago '05        #31
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I wouldn't mind getting Lamar Odom for the Raptors.
 7 years ago '06        #32
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
LMAO laker fans k!llin me. like the article says, ie, an unbiased non laker d*ckryding point of view, this would be a terrible deal for toronto, but at this point it might be one of the better options.
 7 years ago '04        #33
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
As much as I like Odom this deal makes sense. Bynum has proven to be injury prone. But Bosh is a all-star player, and jack is a decent point guard. Much better than Farmar, and Brown.

And McGrady is not the answer coming off the bench. His days of being a consistent player are long gone. If the Lakers can get a free agent like Outlaw, then getting rid of Odom wouldnt be bad.
 7 years ago '05        #34
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 Ldogg310 said:
word

I said this in another thread and ppl was callin me dumb for not wanting to trade 2 for 1 in the cp3 okafor trade

Main reason I said n*ggas is fairweather fans

Lakers length is their biggest a.sset, with or without phil
You act like if Bynum was never injured the Lakers would still consider this trade. Him being injury prone is the only reason why this deal is on the table. Of course our strength is our height but Bynum is injury prone bro. You have to think about the Lakers future as a franchise. Kobe is only getting older and this is a good chance for LA to strength their team to stay on top seasons ahead. Bynum is a good legitimate center and we need his length, but he's injury prone and if he can't stay on the court later in his career, later in Kobe's career, we're gonna look back to this off season. We can't afford to have Bynum out of another NBA finals.
 7 years ago '06        #35
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1175 1175
 whodatb1 said:
in another year or two ... people will be calling bosh the "most skilled" big in the game .... have you seen this dude play ???????? he does everything pau does .... but better ...... and is a good passer too ....
No he doesn't, your just talkin out of your a.ss now. Pau is the most skilled big man in the game today.

JayDawn said:
Drew is my n*gga but fact of the matter is hes injury prone..Bosh is a legit superstar type player..we would have to replace L.O but "Bosh is a black Pau" and how is that a bad thing for us? n*ggas really sleeping on CB4.... just like countless others n*ggas before him come to L.A and Bosh would be looked at in a new light playing with Mamba...I wouldnt mind this at all....but it wont happen
That's bad for us because of how the game of basketball works in real life. This isn't NBA2k10 where you just jam a bunch of superstars on a team and let Lebron play center and you dominate. You don't trade away your true center for a worse version of a type of player you already have, and then move the better player out of his natural position to accomodate the worse player.

Trading away Bynum for Bosh would make us worse.
 7 years ago '04        #36
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
Bosh isn't even worth the Lakers giving up Bynum, let alone both Bynum and Odom.

Let his soft a.ss go wherever he wants.
 7 years ago '06        #37
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Talk about a create-a-team. This s**t blows the Miami connection out of the water. I don't see it happening but it could work.

Plus if Bosh wants to win a championship his best bet is in LA.
 7 years ago '05        #38
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 GetDown187 said:
ok I understand bosh > byrum but who will now come off the bench and put up number like odom ?
Trade Bynum and Odom for Bosh and Jack...sign TMac and Raja Bell
 7 years ago '06        #39
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
but but omg the great bynum and amazing lamar kardashian
 7 years ago '06        #40
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Jersey826 said:
No he doesn't, your just talkin out of your a.ss now. Pau is the most skilled big man in the game today.

[video - click to view]

skilled @ flopping maybe k!ll urself
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy