most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10721 10721
 I'm The Dan said:
nah son... nba2k11? You're a.ss will stomp me with the Heat. In the real NBA? No. You have to have a mix of wing and big men. You can't just have all wingmen and hope your d-league players can manage inside. Bosh's best attribute will not be needed with Wade and Bron. They're both going to take 25+ shots a game. Bosh CANNOT play defense and will get bullied by whomever they are playing. If he is the Center or the PF there will be problems.

I'll call it right now. If Bron and Bosh go to the Heat, they'll have the number one seed through the regular season. (Depending on where the other FA's go) they'll have an easy first round and maybe second round. They'll run into a hard team in the ECF and win. Then if the Lakers make it to the finals again, the Lakers will win. The Lakers have too much size in the middle. They will out rebound the Heat by 20+ each game. Bron and Wade will go off for 30 point games, ect... but they'll still end up losing.

Son, I respect ya opinion...

But if they all go to that team, I'm willing to be anything they will scrape the Lakers...
 7 years ago '06        #102
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Stephen A should report to a doctor or barber and get his hairline fixed before he writes another article.
 7 years ago '05        #103
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Trap$tar said:
Only if they trade Beasley for pure cap space then they can afford 3 max contracts.
This is not even close to true. Once Miami buys out James Jones' partially guaranteed contract (June 30), it will be able to sign three max players.

Doesn't matter anyways... Beasley would be very easy to move. In fact, he'd probably go via sign-and-trade for Bosh under this scenario.
 7 years ago '05        #104
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
I also find it funny that people are bashing SAS sources while believing Broussard & Bucher. LMFAO!
 7 years ago '08        #105
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
i didnt know people still listened to SAS
 7 years ago '05        #106
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
The radio (ESPN 790 The Ticket) down here is reporting this news from another source - a source "close to Dwyane Wade"
 7 years ago '08        #107
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 CashNy said:
b funny if lebron and bosh dont move anywhere
:iagree: REAL FUNNY
 06-28-2010, 07:41 PM         #108
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
The radio (ESPN 790 The Ticket) down here is reporting this news from another source - a source "close to Dwyane Wade"
aka a message board

All of the speculation is annoying as f**k. I was actually really anticipating this free agency but s**t is getting stupid with all of these people with "sources'
 06-28-2010, 08:10 PM         #109
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
something tells me the nba is deliberately spreading these rumors to sell as many season tickets they can... I still say he comes to NY. ftw
 7 years ago '06        #110
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 dre03 said:
He just said he was going to South Beach... doesnt mean he is signing with him
i see what you did there.
 7 years ago '04        #111
djrabbi 
space
space
$711 | Props total: 3 3
 Swishadude said:
How could Miami afford 3 max contracts?
bosh and james will sign 3 year contracts most likely and with a sign and trade for beasley to either cavs or toronto
 7 years ago '04        #112
CFran55 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 64 64
lmao everyone saying july 1st nothing will happen on july 1st it will go down either the 8th like someone said or later hopefully not the entire period unless they really like the attention!
 7 years ago '05        #113
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 ChickzNKickz said:
Son, I respect ya opinion...

But if they all go to that team, I'm willing to be anything they will scrape the Lakers...
All good man. I just think there's no way they deal with the inside of the Lakers. The Lakers have Artest now that can put the clamps on players. He wont lock down a Wade or Bron, but he will make them work for it. You throw Kobe on the other and at least you got some nice defense. (YES, I know Kobe has over rated defense by some, but he steps it up with the competition...)

Either way, it'll be a good story line.
 7 years ago '10        #114
NYstreetz 1 heat pts
space
space
$351 | Props total: 7 7
Lebron should go to Oklahoma city thats a young team with championship dynasty potential. Although would prefer to see him in a knick jersey they really have to get him some good help
 7 years ago '05        #115
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1148 1148
neva said i believed sas but i wish it was true

south fla would officially change to Wade county, leBroward county and west palm bosh
 06-29-2010, 04:27 AM         #116
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just saw on ESPN ticker that Buecher n Broussard are saying that its not for sure but the meeting between the three took place and that Bosh said he is in,Lebron still does wanna meet other teams still though.
 7 years ago '04        #117
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
 7 years ago '04        #118
Unpredictable 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 15 15
will SAS be right?????
 07-08-2010, 06:47 PM         #119
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a whole day dedicated to lebron on ESPN
wow
what have they been covering him since 8am?

"lebron takes a s**t"
"lebron eats"

wow
 7 years ago '05        #120
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
n*gga might be rite and all you f**king bx experts over here say he was wrong. lol

i hope he doesnt do this he needs to go to a team that he can lead. ppl are gonna talk bout them

if they win or loose. but if the loose thats gonna give stupid f**ks like skip bayless and others to have a field day on em
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy