Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Mike Nitty said:
I don't give a s**t bout Miami or Chicago but if this happens

OMG...Bulls fans will never hear the end of this...

n*ggas been acting recklace acting like its a foregone conclusion Bron was coming...dissin every city known to man n s**t....

Typical Bull fan the last month:
"ha ha we getn Bron and yall aint ha ha ha"
"Your city sucks"
"they should burn that city down" "
ha ha ha, we getn Bron n yall aint"

He aint Kobe so fukn what....but if yall lose out on him epic fail, almost as big as Cleveland fans.
How can you get mad at Bulls fans for dissing other people's cities, but then say "I dont give a f**k about Chicago". Thats hypocritical. As much as you want to be a victim, the only person hating on cities at this point is you. I dont think there are any Bulls fans on here who hate you, yet you hate the Bulls. I mean whats up with the animosity?
 7 years ago '04        #82
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8426 8426
 Hold That said:
Do you still stand by your prediction a month ago? Has anything changed? I'm not asking you too say where he is going if things have changed since what you said last month.. I just want to know if you still stand by what you said back in end of may regarding your predictions..
nothing has changed or will change until free agency starts
 7 years ago '05        #83
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 daoneandonly said:
wade is coming home!! and someone will follow!! bring the title back home sorry kobes no more for you!!!lol!! i personally would like to see wade/bosh or amare/rose/noah..i cant wait to see what happens on the july 1st.. mite just be alot of hype and bron stays in clev. and bosh team up with wade who knows.. feel like a junkie trying to keep up with all these rumors...lol!!
f**k Wade, i hope the Bulls don't even try to court this clown.. He's a jealous b**ch, he doesn't deserve to put on a Bulls uni after his remarks against our team.. I hope we shower this n*gga with Boo's when he comes back to the UC next season..
 7 years ago '05        #84
space
space
 Javon23 said:
nothing has changed or will change until free agency starts
we shall see, I give you credit for the Izzo thing, so I'm starting to take notice of some of the s**t you said before.. I did doubt you, but I'm starting to think you wasnt full of s**t afterall.. Time will tell though..
 7 years ago '08        #85
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 keithbm1111 said:
In all seriousness, this is the only way LeBron can win a ring, is if he unites with other super stars and if people accused the Celts of buying rings, what the f**k would this be?
The reason I doubt Lebron with Wade is because just adding two superstars together isnt always a good chemistry match. Also, egos collide over the course of an 82 game season. I know that both of them played on Team USA, but being on an Olympic team is a completely different animal than playing together on an NBA team. As good as the Dreamteam was in the 90's, do you think the Dreamteam could have been inserted into the NBA and been able to co-exist for an entire season?
 7 years ago '04        #86
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8426 8426
 Chief Dee said:
The reason I doubt Lebron with Wade is because just adding two superstars together isnt always a good chemistry match. Also, egos collide over the course of an 82 game season. I know that both of them played on Team USA, but being on an Olympic team is a completely different animal than playing together on an NBA team. As good as the Dreamteam was in the 90's, do you think the Dreamteam could have been inserted into the NBA and been able to co-exist for an entire season?
"If" Lebron went to Miami, it would be more for Pat Riley than Wade
 7 years ago '05        #87
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
nobody is courting him because hes gonna resign to a max deal

he said that because hes clearly recruiting for miami heat

rose will never be anything close to wade period

you mad?
Rose is already on pace to be as good as Wade based upon stats.. Rose has the talent to be as good as Wade, and has the edge on him because he came into the league at a younger age.. Roses midrange game as a sophomore is already better than a 3rd year Wades.. Now Rose still has a longggggg way to go(mostly FT line attempts and 3point shot(something Wade has never developed)), but he's still on track, and with his work ethic it's foolish to say he will NEVER reach Wade..

You mad?

Last edited by Hold That; 06-28-2010 at 04:50 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #88
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,674 | Props total: 38450 38450
 7 years ago '07        #89
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Hold That said:
I'll put my account on the line that he doesn't go to the Heat.. I garunf**kintee he's not playing for Miami.
Put your account on the line that he's going to Chicago
 7 years ago '09        #90
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,441 | Props total: 8514 8514
I don't wanna believe SAS but why would he put his rep on the line like that? his source gotta be something big.
 06-28-2010, 05:10 PM         #91
payhomage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
its going to be funny when lebron james (no matter where he goes) gets eliminated from the playoffs early like always
this.

06-28-2010, 05:17 PM         #92
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stephen A. Smith is too sly, everything he says has double meanings. It's like he's talking in riddles...
Still, that's a bold statement from someone as established in sports media like him.
 7 years ago '04        #93
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4106 4106
Bosh I believe. Not LeBron. I'm 100% sure LeBron doesn't know where he's going yet. And wasn't SAS saying New York for the past 3 years even dating back to last week?
 7 years ago '05        #94
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Even if the Heat were rolling with Wade, Bron and Bosh I don't see them winning with the current Lakers team. They will not have the size to battle with the Lakers inside. Not to mention all three of those guys are going to want max contracts (at least wade and bron... bosh will want max or at least close) so the rest of their team will be made up of d-league players who will have NO chance at guarding the inside. Bosh is softer than puppy s**t in the middle.
 06-28-2010, 05:31 PM         #95
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is the first comment sorry bulls fans?Ima say sorry Toronto and Cleveland enjoy another decade as completely irrelevant franchises,and to NY who had no other hopes than signing all stars.Yea Chicago will have gave up Heinrich and they drafted a cat in the first round who wouldnt play bc of money,and that sucks but Chicage at least has talent on the roster(Noah,Deng,Taj Gibson)and an all star point.They are still only going to improve.They could sign midlevel talent like a JJ Redd*ck and Josh Smith and they would be top 5 in East and competing with anyone except Orlando and Miami(if this actually happens which i dont bc i always kinda thought Smith was a loud dude who thinks hes smarter bc hes louder.He is wrong consistently,just like all these other clown making up stories about how they know whats gonna happen.)Who knows though.I honestly think though that if Lebron ever wants to be considered the greatest of all time he cant go be Wade's Pippen.That is D-Wade's city dont get it twisted.He has to do it in Cleveland or bring someone back to revelance like NY/NJ/LA Clippers.I think he might fold in Chi-Town under it,and im a Bulls fan...A real one.The kind that was still a Bulls fan when Keith Booth was starting for us.
 7 years ago '05        #96
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,984 | Props total: 10681 10681
 I'm The Dan said:
Even if the Heat were rolling with Wade, Bron and Bosh I don't see them winning with the current Lakers team.

This ni99a is buggin.....
 7 years ago '07        #97
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Trap$tar said:
lol Riley would drop Spoelstra. That must mean the "loyalty" the Bulls were lacking that Wade was talking about.
well spoelstra has been with the team for like 16 years. we took him on as a video boy and let him work his way up to the head coaching position with no prior experience as a coach. personally, i think he has good preparation and principles (basically what pat already had in place: protect the paint at all costs, etc.), but he doesn't have a feel for the game and is way too rigid with his strategy and in-game adjustments. it's loyal enough that he got where he is and hasn't been fired already, and as a heat fan, i would be ecstatic if riles took the reigns again.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 06-28-2010 at 05:45 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #98
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 ChickzNKickz said:

This ni99a is buggin.....
nah son... nba2k11? You're a.ss will stomp me with the Heat. In the real NBA? No. You have to have a mix of wing and big men. You can't just have all wingmen and hope your d-league players can manage inside. Bosh's best attribute will not be needed with Wade and Bron. They're both going to take 25+ shots a game. Bosh CANNOT play defense and will get bullied by whomever they are playing. If he is the Center or the PF there will be problems.

I'll call it right now. If Bron and Bosh go to the Heat, they'll have the number one seed through the regular season. (Depending on where the other FA's go) they'll have an easy first round and maybe second round. They'll run into a hard team in the ECF and win. Then if the Lakers make it to the finals again, the Lakers will win. The Lakers have too much size in the middle. They will out rebound the Heat by 20+ each game. Bron and Wade will go off for 30 point games, ect... but they'll still end up losing.
 7 years ago '06        #99
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
insane!
 7 years ago '12        #100
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Stephen A Smith doesn't have sources.. Or a job for that matter
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago