Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2719 2719
 poeknock said:
players can sign contracts starting july 7th or 8th
8th But they can agree in principle starting by the 1st.
 7 years ago '06        #62
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
sas is only good for comedy

with that said i dont think lebron knows where hes going. hes gonna talk to the teams and see what his beast option is. i think that whole jordan shadow sh!t is dumb talk. anybody that came into the league with any buzz thats a sf/sg has been in jordan shadow so thats nothing new
As far as I know, I have never seen a reporter report something accurate days before it happened. They usually report things on the day that it actually happens.

The only guys I really trust in sports are David Aldrige and Jay Glazer.

If SAS said on the day of July 1st that LeBron and Bosh are signing with Miami then I would believe him but he said that on June 28th so I dont buy it.

You make your legacy LEADING you team to championships. This would be same case as KG Pierce and Allen none of those guys get the full credit of leading their team to the promise land.
 7 years ago '05        #63
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
 justinjones said:
sas is only good for comedy

with that said i dont think lebron knows where hes going. hes gonna talk to the teams and see what his beast option is. i think that whole jordan shadow sh!t is dumb talk. anybody that came into the league with any buzz thats a sf/sg has been in jordan shadow so thats nothing new
Yet not one great perimeter player post Jordan played for the Bulls. Playing for the Lakers and being anointed as the next Jordan is completely different from playing in the same building...under the banners and behind the statue of the man.

Your opinion is your opinion but I think you are wrong if you think playing for Chicago as a great perimeter player with no rings isn't intense pressure that could easily be alleviated by simply not going there. If Joe Johnson went there for example it would be fine. He isn't on LeBron's level and the fans and media won't expect him to live up to Jordan. He'd essentially be an upgrade over Deng. But LeBron goes there....well they'll be expecting him to win at least 6 rings. Chicago media won't worship him like Cleveland's media did. Nobody is gonna blame his supporting cast when he shoots 10 for 30 in a playoff game. Why would he put himself in that situation? He can choose where he wants to go. Chicago seems unlikely.
 7 years ago '08        #64
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 hood135 said:
Main...How so...LeBron and Wade are great wing players. The Lakers have great wing defenders. They won't stop them but they're more than capable of keeping them honest.

Then you have to look at the bigs. Bynum is no Shaq but he's a good big with great size. So is Gasol. Bosh is good but he's not as physical as Gasol (i know right) or Bynum.

Bottom line, in order to take the crown, you'll have to own the boards and right now, even if Miami got the create-a-team, they wouldn't own the boards against the Lakers.
:lachen001:

Gasol and Bosh are both tissue paper soft while i think Gasol is better Bosh is still gonna wind up getting his i mean really Garnett is a shell of his former self but he was still having his way with Gasol and Bosh is a better rebounder at this stage then Garnett and Wade and Bron rebound very well, so you're pretty much banking on Bynum being that dude that would put them over and he's not it

You dont necessarily have to own the boards to beat LA, Boston got rebounded by 13 in game 7 and were still leading 96% of the game until they went cold
 7 years ago '04        #65
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
SAS is talking with Dan LeBatard right now on the radio and he said that he got a call from a close NBA source last night and he made alot of calls to different sources and they all said the same thing.

edit: Dan LeBatard and his co-host Stu Gottz dont believe him , they are calling it a "Dog and Pony show" whatever that means

Last edited by MiamiDade; 06-28-2010 at 03:40 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #66
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I still like the Bulls with Bron more than the Heat. Does this mean Riley is coming back to the bench?
 7 years ago '06        #67
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 iggyemu said:
Yet not one great perimeter player post Jordan played for the Bulls. Playing for the Lakers and being anointed as the next Jordan is completely different from playing in the same building...under the banners and behind the statue of the man.

Your opinion is your opinion but I think you are wrong if you think playing for Chicago as a great perimeter player with no rings isn't intense pressure that could easily be alleviated by simply not going there. If Joe Johnson went there for example it would be fine. He isn't on LeBron's level and the fans and media won't expect him to live up to Jordan. He'd essentially be an upgrade over Deng. But LeBron goes there....well they'll be expecting him to win at least 6 rings. Chicago media won't worship him like Cleveland's media did. Nobody is gonna blame his supporting cast when he shoots 10 for 30 in a playoff game. Why would he put himself in that situation? He can choose where he wants to go. Chicago seems unlikely.
lol that is your opinion from a non Bulls fan. You dont think we would embrace anyone who can bring us atleast one ring. Its been 12+ years since we had atleast championship contending team let alone a championship winning team.

All LeBron needs is to bring one ring to Chicago and he will be cherished by all Bulls fans.

Obviously bringing one ring in Cleveland or New York would be bigger sure but dont act like all Bulls fans would say, "oh look LeBron won a ring, who cares, Jordan one six." You really think Bulls fans would think that way. Chicago sports fans cherished each and every Championship that the Bulls, White Sox, and just recently the Blackhawks brought home. (Me personally I could give two s**ts about the White Sox and Blackhawks)

All this Jordan shadow talk is bulls**t and if LeBron wins one ring for the Bulls he instantly becomes a legend in Chicago for the rest of his life.

Larry Bird is probably regarded as the best Celtic ever with only 3 rings which is 7 less than Bill Russel. Look how crazy Celtics fans got by winning one championship two years ago even though it was their 17/18th? championship of their franchise.

Last edited by Trap$tar; 06-28-2010 at 03:49 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #68
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 kuruption said:
I still like the Bulls with Bron more than the Heat. Does this mean Riley is coming back to the bench?
lol Riley would drop Spoelstra. That must mean the "loyalty" the Bulls were lacking that Wade was talking about.
 7 years ago '06        #69
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
SAS is talking with Dan LeBatard right now on the radio and he said that he got a call from a close NBA source last night and he made alot of calls to different sources and they all said the same thing.

edit: Dan LeBatard and his co-host Stu Gottz dont believe him , they are calling it a "Dog and Pony show" whatever that means
I believe Dan LeBatard writes for a Miami newspaper if Im not mistaken. lol

Even he doesnt buy it.
 7 years ago '05        #70
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
It's funny that Sas talked to 19 people but he's the first to report this as being a done deal, while in the past 24 hours Bucher and Broussard have stuck with the stance along with the NYTime writer saying Bron to Chicago is a done deal..

Thats 3 people against 1 SAS, I know one thing is for sure someone is lying, and they know it.. They are using this FA push too get more publicity for themselves and none of them will be held accountable for it..

But we do know one thing, Bucher "Mr. Kobe will never play in the Lakers uniform" and SAS are both attention wh0ores. So all we can do is wait and see.

Last edited by Hold That; 06-28-2010 at 03:53 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #71
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 iggyemu said:

if he plays anywhere with a decent team with one or two "max" players there the expectations are gonna be high. everybody gonna expect him to be the savior or co-savior of whatever team he goes to.

he also always gonna be matched up to kobe and jordan wherever he goes. he got to get to 5,6 to even be up there in people's eyes. he seems like the type of person that is thinking the big picture rather then being a team that had no rings to start with and be a god to them when he wins a couple.

I guess we will just agree to disagree on this topic. Either way friday needs to get here so everybody know where they are going and get this speculation threads out the way
 7 years ago '07        #72
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
This s**t is a circus!!!
 06-28-2010, 04:01 PM         #73
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stephen A is my dude but until I see it on ESPN I don't believe it.
 7 years ago '06        #74
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
It's funny that Sas talked to 19 people but he's the first to report this as being a done deal, while in the past 24 hours Bucher and Broussard have stuck with the stance along with the NYTime writer saying Bron to Chicago is a done deal..

Thats 3 people against 1 SAS, I know one thing is for sure someone is lying, and they know it.. They are using this FA push too get more publicity for themselves and none of them will be held accountable for it..

But we do know one thing, Bucher "Mr. Kobe will never play in the Lakers uniform" and SAS are both attention wh0ores. So all we can do is wait and see.
Hold That, I have to disagree with you on that Bucher part. Sure he may have been wrong numerous times but I let him slide from that Kobe thing.

If you talked to Kobe personally, and he tells you that he is never wearing a Laker uniform again. Then you go and report it. Does that make you wrong? No, it just means Kobe backed out of that threat.

Even though all these guys may be wrong atleast Chris B and Bucher are not flip flopping by the day like SAS has just done.
 7 years ago '04        #75
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
laughs
goes back to lurking
 7 years ago '04        #76
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11762 11762
man lebron is f**king with ppl in the head
 7 years ago '06        #77
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
laughs
goes back to lurking
Those laughs will turn to cries when he ditches Cleveland to whichever NBA team other than Cleveland.
 7 years ago '06        #78
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
man lebron is f**king with ppl in the head
LeBron hasnt been doing anything its the Media that does this for ratings.

Except for that Larry King interview LeBron has been silent since he told the media he wasnt talking about Free Agency back in February I believe.
 7 years ago '05        #79
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Javon23 said:
laughs
goes back to lurking
Do you still stand by your prediction a month ago? Has anything changed? I'm not asking you too say where he is going if things have changed since what you said last month.. I just want to know if you still stand by what you said back in end of may regarding your predictions..

Last edited by Hold That; 06-28-2010 at 04:08 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #80
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 164 164
wade is coming home!! and someone will follow!! bring the title back home sorry kobes no more for you!!!lol!! i personally would like to see wade/bosh or amare/rose/noah..i cant wait to see what happens on the july 1st.. mite just be alot of hype and bron stays in clev. and bosh team up with wade who knows.. feel like a junkie trying to keep up with all these rumors...lol!!
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy