Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1765 1765
F*ck outta here with that
 7 years ago '06        #42
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6806 6806
now bulls fans are defensive
yet they eat up all the bulls**t Chris Bozo says
 06-28-2010, 02:54 PM         #43
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
The irony on this board is hilarious
n*ggas acting like someone stole they gfs or something
Emotional a.ss n*ggas
 7 years ago '06        #44
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6806 6806
 Mike Nitty said:
I don't give a s**t bout Miami or Chicago but if this happens

OMG...Bulls fans will never hear the end of this...

n*ggas been acting recklace acting like its a foregone conclusion Bron was coming...dissin every city known to man n s**t....

Typical Bull fan the last month:
"ha ha we getn Bron and yall aint ha ha ha"
"Your city sucks"
"they should burn that city down" "
ha ha ha, we getn Bron n yall aint"

He aint Kobe so fukn what....but if yall lose out on him epic fail, almost as big as Cleveland fans.
word
n*ggas been running around a lil to reckless
 7 years ago '05        #45
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
He talked about it on his radio show and then came on the DP show and discussed it some more. He said a source that hasn't steered him wrong in the past told him about it. He said it wasn't a done deal but that it was highly likely that LeBron and Bosh would join Wade in Miami. He said he verified it with another source and felt comfortable in reporting it.

Honestly I don't think anyone knows what LeBron is going to do. But I really don't think Chicago is a place where he wants to go. There is just noway he plays in Jordan's shadow. He would have to win 7 rings to surpass anything Jordan accomplished. There is noway he puts that much pressure on himself. Miami would present its own challenges mostly in regards to roles but I am more willing to believe he is Miami bound than Chicago bound.
 7 years ago '07        #46
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
everyday its something new. yesterday it was chicago, today its miami, i'll believe everything once its official
 7 years ago '07        #47
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
In all seriousness, this is the only way LeBron can win a ring, is if he unites with other super stars and if people accused the Celts of buying rings, what the f**k would this be?
 06-28-2010, 02:58 PM         #48
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:

it aint the info given, its the source pimpin
 7 years ago '06        #49
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
200 Members viewing, too bad theres not an actual source
 7 years ago '05        #50
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
Not to mention Bron would be playing for a legend in Pat Riley instead of a career a.ssistant in Thibs. I think LeBron learned his lesson with Brown. Only established head coaches from now on for him IMO. Chicago is just not a realistic destination for him.

I would put Miami as a front runner and I wouldn't count out the Knicks or Nets. LeBron is gonna let these guys make their best pitch. I think he has an idea of where he wants to play next but doesn't feel strongly enough to where a great pitch from one of those teams couldn't change his mind.
 7 years ago '05        #51
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12569 12569
 sleezy said:
notice mostly bulls fans sayin SAS don't know s**t etc
I'll put my account on the line that he doesn't go to the Heat.. I garunf**kintee he's not playing for Miami.
 7 years ago '04        #52
j_dub23 4 heat pts
space
space
$267 | Props total: 71 71
no they dont hav to trade beasley, they already hav 44mil cleared up, thats enought for 3 contracts
 7 years ago '06        #53
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,892 | Props total: 2723 2723
 sleezy said:
notice mostly bulls fans sayin SAS don't know s**t etc
Theres more Bulls fans on Boxden than any other team and also notice not 1 person has agreed to this including Heat fans.
 7 years ago '10        #54
myguy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 60 60
he been sayin that since the playoffs his words hold no weight

Last edited by myguy; 06-28-2010 at 03:10 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #55
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
:bsflag::ducktales:
 7 years ago '06        #56
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Main...How so...LeBron and Wade are great wing players. The Lakers have great wing defenders. They won't stop them but they're more than capable of keeping them honest.

Then you have to look at the bigs. Bynum is no Shaq but he's a good big with great size. So is Gasol. Bosh is good but he's not as physical as Gasol (i know right) or Bynum.

Bottom line, in order to take the crown, you'll have to own the boards and right now, even if Miami got the create-a-team, they wouldn't own the boards against the Lakers.
 7 years ago '06        #57
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
what im saying is out team will be beasting if we had as the 5th option or as a 6th man

he barley got anytime to play

i think lebron should go to the bulls because this is wade county

and again beasley is 20 dude is gonna be problem when hes 25
Beasley averaged over 30 minutes per game this past season and Deng was the same age as Beasley in their second season.

One thing Beasley will always be is an undersized PF or a slow SF. He is a 3/4 tweener. I have always been against Beasley since we won the lottery two years ago. I saw poor rebounding fundamentals and he still has those problems after two years in the league. He showed zero post moves in college and is still showing those lack of post moves in the NBA. His best offensive skill coming into the NBA was his jumper which was the reason why I didnt want him. People were saying we should have drafted Beasley because we had no post player but they failed to realize he isnt a post player.

Now of course Beasley is young. He is 21 years old so of course he has room to improve. He would be a good sixth man though.
 7 years ago '04        #58
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
sas is only good for comedy

with that said i dont think lebron knows where hes going. hes gonna talk to the teams and see what his beast option is. i think that whole jordan shadow sh!t is dumb talk. anybody that came into the league with any buzz thats a sf/sg has been in jordan shadow so thats nothing new
 7 years ago '05        #59
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
players can sign contracts starting july 7th or 8th
 7 years ago '06        #60
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
 iggyemu said:
He talked about it on his radio show and then came on the DP show and discussed it some more. He said a source that hasn't steered him wrong in the past told him about it. He said it wasn't a done deal but that it was highly likely that LeBron and Bosh would join Wade in Miami. He said he verified it with another source and felt comfortable in reporting it.

Honestly I don't think anyone knows what LeBron is going to do. But I really don't think Chicago is a place where he wants to go. There is just noway he plays in Jordan's shadow. He would have to win 7 rings to surpass anything Jordan accomplished. There is noway he puts that much pressure on himself. Miami would present its own challenges mostly in regards to roles but I am more willing to believe he is Miami bound than Chicago bound.
First of all LeBron is already in Jordans shadow. Also if he goes to Miami and wins lets say 7 rings with Bosh and Wade being there he will not be considered one of the best since he wouldnt be the leader of all those seven championships.

One knock on Kobe is that 3 of his 5 rings is when he was a second option.

Fact is if LeBron joins the Bulls he wouldnt need to win 7 championships. If LeBron wants to be the GOAT thats a tough task no matter where he goes but no one will consider him the GOAT if he doesnt LEAD his team to multiple championships.

If LeBron wins a championship with the Bulls he would be noted as the guy who brought the Bulls back to life since Jordan. Which is an accomplishment in its own right.

But like I said no one wants to play with Bulls because of Jordan but everyone wants to play with the Lakers because of Magic, Kareem, Wilt, West, Baylor, etc.

Bunch of Hypocrites who say he dont want to play in Jordans shadow when he already is playing under it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy