Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
howard >>>>>>>
 7 years ago '09        #82
LyingUnderOath 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
stern being stern
 7 years ago '06        #83
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
Will on that stuff.
 06-28-2010, 04:14 PM         #84
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Will Smith's career and life >>> Howard Stern's life
Fresh Prince re-runs >>> Howard Stern's new shows
 7 years ago '10        #85
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
Umm, All Will Smith was saying to make your own choices in life and to accept/believe in whatever you would like to believe in. Whats the big deal?

*Obviously he couldve said it in "not so many" words but clearly had to extend the slot he was filled for.

My question is....Alright, Oprah kept saying "mhm" but what's to say she agreed with it? "Mhm" could be an insinuation that you're acknowledging the speaker that you're listening. What is a host (in this case, Oprah) supposed to do? Stare at him until its over and then comment...?
 7 years ago '07        #86
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 1220 1220
Lots of hyperbole in what will was saying, however he made a really good point.
 7 years ago '07        #87
darrius 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,061 | Props total: 412 412
 WalmartRollback said:
My question is....Alright, Oprah kept saying "mhm" but what's to say she agreed with it? "Mhm" could be an insinuation that you're acknowledging the speaker that you're listening. What is a host (in this case, Oprah) supposed to do? Stare at him until its over and then comment...?
Cosign Thank you and Howard’s is an idiot for not understanding ^^^ that statement ^^^ alone, cause he a host and should already know this. Second notice how howard tries to make Will seem crazy about how he handles his marriage and family from the looks of thinks howard should take Wills' advice cause his family sounds like they doing a whole lot betta than Howard’s hatin a.ss. And he was obvious exaggerating the 2+2 comment damn think out side the box. For u simple people u could do or be anything if u put ya mind to it. And Michael Moore knows exactly what he mean by that. He jus Actin stupid. Ill give him the benefit of doubt.

Last edited by darrius; 06-28-2010 at 04:50 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #88
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
Howard Stern cannot lose...I hope everyone is aware of that
 7 years ago '07        #89
darrius 4 heat pts
space
space
 dahabi said:
Howard Stern cannot lose...I hope everyone is aware of that
it not about losing or winning its about right or wrong / real or fake
 7 years ago '09        #90
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 McGuire said:
^^the face every conspiracy theorist makes when confronted with fact
What facts? You have no more "facts" than a conspiracy theorist. People acting like they really know what going on for sure is the problem here; on both sides. You don't know what really goes on. Anything is possible. I prefer to keep an open mind about all of it either way it goes. I think it's silly to be any other way.
 7 years ago '09        #91
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 darrius said:
it not about losing or winning its about right or wrong / real or fake
We are on here talking about what he said about a very big superstar. Here and many other boards. This is what Howard does. It's nothing new, right or wrong. He has us talking. Howard won.
 7 years ago '07        #92
darrius 4 heat pts
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
We are on here talking about what he said about a very big superstar. Here and many other boards. This is what Howard does. It's nothing new, right or wrong. He has us talking. Howard won.
So Will won cause he got Howard talkin and then yall talkin. So WILL WON! SORRY
 7 years ago '09        #93
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 darrius said:
So Will won cause he got Howard talkin and then yall talkin. So WILL WON! SORRY
They both win. If you think Howard loses for stirring the pot then Idk. This is his job. Has been happening for the longest. He gets people talking right or wrong.
 7 years ago '07        #94
darrius 4 heat pts
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
They both win. If you think Howard loses for stirring the pot then Idk. This is his job. Has been happening for the longest. He gets people talking right or wrong.
But Will been talkin bout this for YEARS. Ive seen and heard interviews with Will sayin the same exact claims. And now Howard hears this? NO he has nothing else to speak on so brings this to peoples attention like its new material. WILL WON
 7 years ago '09        #95
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 darrius said:
But Will been talkin bout this for YEARS. Ive seen and heard interviews with Will sayin the same exact claims. And now Howard hears this? NO he has nothing else to speak on so brings this to peoples attention like its new material. WILL WON
They can both go to hell for all I care.
 7 years ago '04        #96
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
I guess nobody has the capability to think abstractly. If you are taking what Will is saying in a literal sense than of course it sounds crazy but Will is basically saying the age old concept of speaking things into existence, the same shyt most of these rappers' egos run off of (T.I., Jay, Kanye, etc). The whole 2 plus 2 thing is a metaphor how some people cannot see this is beyond me, and what is wrong with using "I" statements? Last time I checked saying " I think" or "I believe" is a less narcissistic way of stating your opinion than just saying "This is" or "That is" as if what you're saying is a non-subjective fact. It fits perfect with Will's concept because he is emphasizing taking control of your own destiny (i.e. this is what "I" am going to do, "I" will make it happen ) versus just accepting the conditions of the world to be the reason you can't get ahead in life. Then Oprah is crazy for simply saying "mhmm" ?, shyt just basically means she is acknowledging or comprehending what he is saying, that doesn't even necessarily means she agrees but she simply recognizes his conceptualization. Why wouldn't she? If someone said what Oprah would to the world 15 years ago then ppl would laugh at call you crazy like "yea right that aint happening" ( the whole 2+2 can't equal anything but four concept) but she had the mentality of " im not accepting what the WORLD says is my capability, I'm making my own rulebook" .

When will says he doesn't want to be an Icon but an Idea, dude is basically saying he doesn't want to be another narcissistic celebrity that basks in the attention and just represents his own vanity but rather a celebrity that provokes people to think a different way and represent a movement, the same way you can either look at Jay-Z as simply a idol to gawk at OR as inspiration to get off your a$$ cuz he made shyt seem possible. Why is this shyt so hard to grasp for some people? COUNTLESS authors have made books about this very philosophy ( The Alchemist, The Fountain Head, The Secret, etc) and they have all become New York Times best sellers and critically acclaimed but when the Black Man who is known for comedic performances says it he's crazy? Howard Stern knows what he's doing, there's some subconscious racism going on and yall are just accepting him downplaying and tearing down the intellect of one of the most accomplished (not even black but most accomplished individuals PERIOD) in the world today. If this was some White Ivy League Professor or Best Selling Author Howard wouldn't be saying shyt, but for the sake of ratings and knowing that he can make Will an easy target because of his background he's going to have a field day with it and yall will follow his train of thought like sheep. I'm not even saying Will is a "Genius" for saying this either, this "philosophy" is pretty cliche and existed for years and is regurgitated in COUNTLESS books but it just goes over peoples' heads in here. No wonder why some people on here have a post count amount higher than their bank account amount.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-28-2010 at 05:48 PM..
 06-28-2010, 05:56 PM         #97
imjustbeingme86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ex-clu-sives said:
^This.

-no one will listen to you. You are making to much sense and you aren't hating enough for these boxen boys to comprehend a word of what you wrote.
I agree wit wat both of you and i add that i know for a fact that Howard chopped and screwed that interview wit Tavis Smiley. (i haven't heard the Oprah interview). whenever Will makes a valid point he cuts it and talks nonsense completely ruining the ACTUAL point Will is making because it never flows. it truly is hate. and yes his words are meant to be read between the lines. proof that most people weren't taught how to think but told wat to think. nuff said
 7 years ago '06        #98
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
Howard Stern ethered Jamie Foxx. Period.

As for Will Smith, I think Howard just dislikes him. Don't see what's wrong with what Will said. That interview was about HIM. What the f**k is he supposed to say on Oprah? "I'm here but I don't wanna talk about me?" She's asking the questions. He's answering. Will's like that. That's why he's so successful.
 7 years ago '07        #99
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70367 70367
2 huge beings...

they clowned them. theyre f**kin nuts.

bruh, me and my girl met had babies n s**t

nah, to will n jada, its we're 2 beings, that had children who become beings like :wtf:
 06-30-2010, 05:36 PM         #100
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy