Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Well I agree with what Will is saying, about the power of the mind... I know it to be true, so I guess we can just agree to disagree

And I don't recall Will trying to promote any "religion"
Agreeing to disagree won't happen with these cats on boxden, they disagree with the fact that you don't agree with them
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-28-2010, 10:39 AM         #42
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Michael_Moore;16304335]

Making lemonade out of lemons guy. Do what you want in this world. Create your own destiny despite the odds. -that's all he is saying -and I have a strong feeling that you get that.

-No no. The illuminati told him to say that.
 7 years ago '05        #43
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 ex-clu-sives said:
-at work for myself right now guy.

-You just want to argue, but you're not making any sense at all. You just sound weak. I'm actually kind of sad for you.

....an I.Q. test should be administered before allowing these jokes to sign up for a BX account. This shyt has got to stop. I mean SERIOUSLY -you just want an argument, but you ARE NOT a valid opponent.

Good day sir.
Pushing lawn mowers
 06-28-2010, 10:45 AM         #44
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
Pushing lawn mowers
haha. -That's right. you got me..
 7 years ago '09        #45
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Michael_Moore said:
you've got Will Smith saying "2+2 doesn't have to = 4 it can be whatever I want it to be"...if Will can convince ppl to co-sign him on that it amazes me
He really said that? Imma have to give this a full listen I guess. I believe illuminati influence in pop culture could be possible to a degree. Nothing is really impossible, and we truly don't know the truth about some things so I can't rule it out; at the same time I can't state for fact that it is happening for sure either. Just got to keep an open mind about it all, which I wish people would do more of.
 7 years ago '06        #46
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
This s**t just sound like what I hear is being said in that book The Secret. And I remember my math teacher said some crazy s**t in 8th grade about how 2 plus 2 aint really 4. n*ggas was like wtf? lol
 7 years ago '08        #47
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,102 | Props total: 2722 2722
Will's gettin' hippy wit' it. f**kin' weirdo man. And other than the fact that she went to school with 2pac, what the f**k has Jada done in the last 2 decades?
 06-28-2010, 10:59 AM         #48
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you the shyt, 2+2= whatever the FUCCK you want it to equal

-ITS CALLED MAKING NOTHING AT OF SOMETHING PEOPLE. ITS CALLED GETTING WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE.

Its a train of thought not to be taken literally.

-and I know it to be true because I will fucck this life until it loves me
 06-28-2010, 11:01 AM         #49
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
He really said that?
word for word homie.....:lachen001::lachen001: and dudes are co-signing on here...
 06-28-2010, 11:03 AM         #50
kmj2318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People don't like being told that they can be anything they want to be. It's possible but it takes hard work and they don't want to work hard so they just say "oh they went crazy and are pawns of a secrete society, I feel better about being a lazy b**ch now." Get off you're a.ss and get to work, stop trying to rationalize why some people are successful and others aren't.
 06-28-2010, 11:06 AM         #51
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmj2318 said:
People don't like being told that they can be anything they want to be. It's possible but it takes hard work and they don't want to work hard so they just say "oh they went crazy and are pawns of a secrete society, I feel better about being a lazy b**ch now." Get off you're a.ss and get to work, stop trying to rationalize why some people are successful and others aren't.
^This.

-no one will listen to you. You are making to much sense and you aren't hating enough for these boxen boys to comprehend a word of what you wrote.
 06-28-2010, 11:12 AM         #52
SHERMradio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Illuminati has gotten everybody. Will Smith been got. Drake has gotten got. Wayne/Hov are got. Bron probably GOT. Lil B is the last real person left
 7 years ago '05        #53
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 ex-clu-sives said:
If you the shyt, 2+2= whatever the FUCCK you want it to equal
Well according to my 1st grade teacher 2 + 2 = 4....maybe you missed that lesson
 06-28-2010, 11:33 AM         #54
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
Well according to my 1st grade teacher 2 + 2 = 4....maybe you missed that lesson

7 years ago '04        #55
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Truth33 said:
Seriously. If you think other wise you clearly have mental issues.

Last edited by hockeythug; 06-28-2010 at 11:58 AM..
 06-28-2010, 11:58 AM         #56
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing is impossible is the point. --no but we can THINK we are smart and make jokes about something that clearly was not to be taken literally.

You children need to get lives.
 06-28-2010, 11:59 AM         #57
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
....and matter is neither created nor destroyed right?
 06-28-2010, 12:00 PM         #58
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
...and blacks are not suppose to vote right?

-change the rules on what control you and you will change the rules on what you can control.
....this is the point. =You children know what he means. You just want to sound smart, but you sound extremely immature.
 7 years ago '05        #59
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 697 697
 Michael_Moore said:
not to say Howard isn't but Will & Oprah have been tools for the Elite Ruling class for years now whether it be with their new age religions,helping persuade the manipulative public that Obama is the way to salvation..etc....Oprah even met with Bill Gates & Ted Turner to discuss depopulation so you're gonna have to forgive me when I laugh at you for saying what Will & Oprah are saying is true...

Queuing up every conspiracy DVD in Netflix does not make you know whats really going on in the world. You just go on a tangent with paraphrases from Michal Moore and Alex Jones who have been proven to be non plausible individuals.

Last edited by Flatbush85; 06-28-2010 at 12:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #60
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 ex-clu-sives said:
...and blacks are not suppose to vote right?

-change the rules on what control you and you will change the rules on what you can control.
....this is the point. =You children know what he means. You just want to sound smart, but you sound extremely immature.
Damn, get Will's d*ck out of your mouth.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy