Howard Stern Clowns Will Smith & Calls Him One f**ked Up Brother

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
 ex-clu-sives said:
-I understand what Will is saying. You are what you make yourself. -No one determines who you are. You are the master of your own destiny -if you are SMART enough to learn the patterns (pattern recognition) and have enough brain power/will to execute.

There is nothing narcistic about it. He wants to represent an idea. -the idea being master your own reality and create yourself/make yourself.

*What does ANY of this have to do with illuminati/control etc. (I don't know shyt about his power ties -nor do I care.) I merely agree with his logic and I know it to be true in my life.

Howard Stern is a fuccing HATER. He has made his career off of HATING. -and Robin is just a follower because he pays her well!

I AM REALLY GETTING SICK OF THE HATE IN THE WORLD AND ON BX.

-and I promise that the haters/crabs WILL be the broke ones when its all said and done.
 06-28-2010, 09:58 AM         #22
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
my point exactly,the only fact there was that they had a summit. there's not a shred of evidence about any depopulation. STOP BEING A TOOL. conspiracy theorist always take small fact then build a bunch of bull s**t around it.
this is me being officially done with you...God you're a hopeless retard...
 7 years ago '10        #23
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Michael_Moore said:
this is me being officially done with you...God you're a hopeless retard...

run along tool. go wait for somebody else to tell you what to think. since i don't believe in god im just gonna say....you're a hopeless retard
 06-28-2010, 10:02 AM         #24
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaycee said:
-my point exactly. -Just so full of HATE (and FEAR).:greetings10:

Last edited by ex-clu-sives; 06-28-2010 at 10:04 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #25
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 ex-clu-sives said:
-I understand what Will is saying. You are what you make yourself. -No one determines who you are. You are the master of your own destiny -if you are SMART enough to learn the patterns (pattern recognition) and have enough brain power/will to execute.

There is nothing narcistic about it. He wants to represent an idea. -the idea being master your own reality and create yourself/make yourself.

*What does ANY of this have to do with illuminati/control etc. (I don't know shyt about his power ties -nor do I care.) I merely agree with his logic and I know it to be true in my life.

Howard Stern is a fuccing HATER. He has made his career off of HATING. -and Robin is just a follower because he pays her well!

I AM REALLY GETTING SICK OF THE HATE IN THE WORLD AND ON BX.

-and I promise that the haters/crabs WILL be the broke ones when its all said and done.
stop crying n*gga
 06-28-2010, 10:09 AM         #26
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-My GOD Howard Stern is a HATER! (He calls Will Smith's statement "ebonics" and criticizes it -it was a joke dummy.

the HATE is really getting old.

Being a hater is going out of style folks.

(and yes not all kids make it -but that doesn't mean expect them to fail. Push those around you to be the s**t. -no no -lets just encourage everyone to be losers. (Will is dope and will stay dope. -f**k the haters.

Last edited by ex-clu-sives; 06-28-2010 at 10:15 AM..
 06-28-2010, 10:10 AM         #27
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
1.) Stern knows so top-secret s**t we dont

2.) Stern been ethering n*gga ALOT lately
if you are talking about him and jamie i dont see how thats ether when jamie's show is still on and how he's 10000000 times funnier, will has shut a couple of folks up in his day also in interviews, you think will wont have a nice a.ss comeback from this? then think again
 06-28-2010, 10:11 AM         #28
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
YEAH BUT HE DAMN SURE DIDN'T ETHER JAMIE FOXX

he didn't want it with him
same thing I just stated, man you been dead on this morning
 06-28-2010, 10:12 AM         #29
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
stop crying n*gga

-I'm not crying. I'm just sick of fake broke nigggas talking mad s**t. -as if they know anything.

None of you probably have ever seen a million -and probably won't. Instead of listening to someone other than yourself, you just get set in your loser a.ss ways.

All I can say is good luck and I don't give a fuc anymore. A lot of cats on BX are really dumb. Keep hating on everyone else because you are unhappy with your own life.

I'm out. -I'll leave the low self-confidence having weak jokes to talk all the shyt they want.

Good luck with everything!
 7 years ago '09        #30
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3501 3501
f**k howard stern.
 06-28-2010, 10:14 AM         #31
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowledgeable said:
F**k howard stern.
^this.
 06-28-2010, 10:15 AM         #32
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"2+2 isnt going to equal four, its going to equal what i want it to be" the f**k will?, now that i listened to the clip howard was right
 7 years ago '07        #33
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70178 70178
s**t, ya need a like with this conspiracy s**t.

Will smith hasn't been funny since after he made Ali,

just bein real, he's not a comedy actor anymore,
 7 years ago '08        #34
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 ex-clu-sives said:
-I'm not crying. I'm just sick of fake broke nigggas talking mad s**t. -as if they know anything.

None of you probably have ever seen a million -and probably won't. Instead of listening to someone other than yourself, you just get set in your loser a.ss ways.

All I can say is good luck and I don't give a fuc anymore. A lot of cats on BX are really dumb. Keep hating on everyone else because you are unhappy with your own life.

I'm out. -I'll leave the low self-confidence having weak jokes to talk all the shyt they want.

Good luck with everything!
if you dont give a f**k then why are you responding? is will smith your idol or some s**t because you mad salty, acting like you seen a million dollars n s**t but sitting on bx, like the "broke n*ggas" you talking mad s**t about.
 06-28-2010, 10:25 AM         #35
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 el bundy said:
if you dont give a f**k then why are you responding? is will smith your idol or some s**t because you mad salty, acting like you seen a million dollars n s**t but sitting on bx, like the "broke n*ggas" you talking mad s**t about.
-at work for myself right now guy.

-You just want to argue, but you're not making any sense at all. You just sound weak. I'm actually kind of sad for you.

....an I.Q. test should be administered before allowing these jokes to sign up for a BX account. This shyt has got to stop. I mean SERIOUSLY -you just want an argument, but you ARE NOT a valid opponent.

Good day sir.
 7 years ago '08        #36
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17245 17245
Will is a f**ked up brotha, he follows the retarded religion tom cruise follows, that says it all.
 7 years ago '08        #37
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17245 17245
 ex-clu-sives said:
-at work for myself right now guy.

-You just want to argue, but you're not making any sense at all. You just sound weak. I'm actually kind of sad for you.

....an I.Q. test should be administered before allowing these jokes to sign up for a BX account. This shyt has got to stop. I mean SERIOUSLY -you just want an argument, but you ARE NOT a valid opponent.

Good day sir.
^el_bundy owned this nicca, get some tissue you pus*y
 06-28-2010, 10:32 AM         #38
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
^el_bundy owned this nicca, get some tissue you pus*y
????

You guys are just fuccin dumb. (this is absurd) -Do you actually read what you type?
 7 years ago '09        #39
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Not a Will Smith fan so I find this to be pretty funny.
 06-28-2010, 10:34 AM         #40
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
s**t, ya need a like with this conspiracy s**t.

anyways...dudes on here are clowns,you've got Will Smith saying "2+2 doesn't have to = 4 it can be whatever I want it to be"...if Will can convince ppl to co-sign him on that it amazes me how ppl can still think the Illuminati wouldn't recruit celebs like Drake & Jay to get the sheep public to buy into whatever gimmick they're selling...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago