Howard Stern Clowns Will Smith & Calls Him One f**ked Up Brother

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-28-2010, 07:28 AM         #1
6708 pageviews
105 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Howard Stern Clowns Will Smith & Calls Him One f**ked Up Brother

:lachen001:

[video - click to view]

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

105 comments for "Howard Stern Clowns Will Smith & Calls Him One f**ked Up Brother"

7 years ago '04        #2
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 NO RELIGION said:
1.) Stern knows so top-secret s**t we dont

2.) Stern been ethering n*gga ALOT lately
Lately? He's been doing it for so long, practically his whole life and that is how he gets attention and all that stuff. I can still remember that one time he had icp on his show and they played 'slim anus' to eminem
 06-28-2010, 07:39 AM         #3
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's right about Oprah....
 7 years ago '07        #4
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
lmao
 7 years ago '04        #5
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
YEAH BUT HE DAMN SURE DIDN'T ETHER JAMIE FOXX

he didn't want it with him
 7 years ago '04        #6
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
Sterns clownin...
 7 years ago '08        #7
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,092 | Props total: 2714 2714
f**k is wrong with Will Smith? Hollywood be turning cats out (gay, weirdo, drug addict, cult leader, all of the above)
 7 years ago '04        #8
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
this s**t was lame
 7 years ago '10        #9
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
the possibilities of the material was there BUT stern and robin k!lled it in a bad way. 19 minute run and stern didn't say one thing funny. he made it beyond corny (with his corny impressions) and robin agreeing with anything stern says. wow stern sucks the funny out of everything.
 7 years ago '04        #10
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Howard Stern is a clown. Will Smith was talking real s**t, Howard is trying to keep the masses (or at least his audience) ignorant... Make them believe that what Will saying ISN'T true (for whatever reason )
 06-28-2010, 09:00 AM         #11
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Howard Stern is a clown. Will Smith was talking real s**t, Howard is trying to keep the masses (or at least his audience) ignorant... Make them believe that what Will saying ISN'T true (for whatever reason )
not to say Howard isn't but Will & Oprah have been tools for the Elite Ruling class for years now whether it be with their new age religions,helping persuade the manipulative public that Obama is the way to salvation..etc....Oprah even met with Bill Gates & Ted Turner to discuss depopulation so you're gonna have to forgive me when I laugh at you for saying what Will & Oprah are saying is true...
 7 years ago '04        #12
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
not to say Howard isn't but Will & Oprah have been tools for the Elite Ruling class for years now whether it be with their new age religions,helping persuade the manipulative public that Obama is the way to salvation..etc....Oprah even met with Bill Gates & Ted Turner to discuss depopulation so you're gonna have to forgive me when I laugh at you for saying what Will & Oprah are saying is true...
Well I agree with what Will is saying, about the power of the mind... I know it to be true, so I guess we can just agree to disagree

And I don't recall Will trying to promote any "religion"
 06-28-2010, 09:08 AM         #13
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Well I agree with what Will is saying, about the power of the mind... I know it to be true, so I guess we can just agree to disagree

And I don't recall Will trying to promote any "religion"
Will Smith has joined the ranks of Hollywood power players actively recruiting for the Church of Scientology.
 7 years ago '04        #14
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
I'm talking about on the show guy... He's not on those shows promoting Scientology... But I'm a.ssuming you're going to say that his views are of Scientology and that's why they're not valid.. Whatever, believe what you will..

Howard and Robin ( she's despicable) are just trying to downplay every spiritual angle he takes, and making him sound crazy, as if to say that this life is Random and meaningless and we have no control over it... That's what the people need to hear right?
 7 years ago '10        #15
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

show me where oprah,bill and turner meet and discussed depopulation??? stop trying to pass your conspiracy theory s**t like it's fact. stop being a f**kin tool for conspiracy theorist, your just as lame as the sheepish people you talk about. i can careless about oprah and her dumb a.ss but you trying to come off like you knowledgeable about something is far worse. "sn michael moor" with alex jones in your avy. you remind me of remy from higher learning.
 06-28-2010, 09:24 AM         #16
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
show me where oprah,bill and turner meet and discussed depopulation??? stop trying to pass your conspiracy theory s**t like it's fact. stop being a f**kin tool for conspiracy theorist, your just as lame as the sheepish people you talk about. i can careless about oprah and her dumb a.ss but you trying to come off like you knowledgeable about something is far worse. "sn michael moor" with alex jones in your avy. you remind me of remy from higher learning.

America’s richest people meet to discuss ways of tackling a ‘disastrous’ environmental, social and industrial threat

John Harlow, Los Angeles

SOME of America’s leading billionaires have met secretly to consider how their wealth could be used to slow the growth of the world’s population and speed up improvements in health and education.

The philanthropists who attended a summit convened on the initiative of Bill Gates, the Microsoft co-founder, discussed joining forces to overcome political and religious obstacles to change.

Described as the Good Club by one insider it included David Rockefeller Jr, the patriarch of America’s wealthiest dynasty, Warren Buffett and George Soros, the financiers, Michael Bloomberg, the mayor of New York, and the media moguls Ted Turner and Oprah Winfrey.

These members, along with Gates, have given away more than £45 billion since 1996 to causes ranging from health programmes in developing countries to ghetto schools nearer to home.

They gathered at the home of Sir Paul Nurse, a British Nobel prize biochemist and president of the private Rockefeller University, in Manhattan on May 5. The informal afternoon session was so discreet that some of the billionaires’ aides were told they were at “security briefings”.

Stacy Palmer, editor of the Chronicle of Philanthropy, said the summit was unprecedented. “We only learnt about it afterwards, by accident. Normally these people are happy to talk good causes, but this is different – maybe because they don’t want to be seen as a global cabal,” he said.

Some details were emerging this weekend, however. The billionaires were each given 15 minutes to present their favorite cause. Over dinner they discussed how they might settle on an “umbrella cause” that could harness their interests.

The issues debated included reforming the supervision of overseas aid spending to setting up rural schools and water systems in developing countries. Taking their cue from Gates they agreed that overpopulation was a priority.

This could result in a challenge to some Third World politicians who believe contraception and female education weaken traditional values.

Gates, 53, who is giving away most of his fortune, argued that healthier families, freed from malaria and extreme poverty, would change their habits and have fewer children within half a generation.

At a conference in Long Beach, California, last February, he had made similar points. “Official projections say the world’s population will peak at 9.3 billion [up from 6.6 billion today] but with charitable initiatives, such as better reproductive healthcare, we think we can cap that at 8.3 billion,” Gates said then.

Patricia Stonesifer, former chief executive of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which gives more than £2 billion a year to good causes, attended the Rockefeller summit. She said the billionaires met to “discuss how to increase giving” and they intended to “continue the dialogue” over the next few months.

Another guest said there was “nothing as crude as a vote” but a consensus emerged that they would back a strategy in which population growth would be tackled as a potentially disastrous environmental, social and industrial threat.

“This is something so nightmarish that everyone in this group agreed it needs big-brain answers,” said the guest. “They need to be independent of government agencies, which are unable to head off the disaster we all see looming.”

Why all the secrecy? “They wanted to speak rich to rich without worrying anything they said would end up in the newspapers, painting them as an alternative world government,” he said.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #17
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

my point exactly,the only fact there was that they had a summit. there's not a shred of evidence about any depopulation. STOP BEING A TOOL. conspiracy theorist always take small fact then build a bunch of bull s**t around it.
 7 years ago '09        #18
RichYung757 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$3,266 | Props total: 2943 2943
* Plays Nice Guy- By Will Smith Lost & Found album*
 7 years ago '04        #19
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Wow, Will Smith is a nutjob.
 06-28-2010, 09:55 AM         #20
ex-clu-sives  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
-I understand what Will is saying. You are what you make yourself. -No one determines who you are. You are the master of your own destiny -if you are SMART enough to learn the patterns (pattern recognition) and have enough brain power/will to execute.

There is nothing narcistic about it. He wants to represent an idea. -the idea being master your own reality and create yourself/make yourself.

*What does ANY of this have to do with illuminati/control etc. (I don't know shyt about his power ties -nor do I care.) I merely agree with his logic and I know it to be true in my life.

Howard Stern is a fuccing HATER. He has made his career off of HATING. -and Robin is just a follower because he pays her well!

I AM REALLY GETTING SICK OF THE HATE IN THE WORLD AND ON BX.

-and I promise that the haters/crabs WILL be the broke ones when its all said and done.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago