Diddy "Hate Is For Suckas And Yu Know Who Im Talkin' To, Yu Hatin Ass Crab!"

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
terikf 
space
space
$225 | Props total: 0 0
lip raping?
 06-28-2010, 02:44 PM         #102
MobbDeepReppa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diddy must be talking bout me. I f**kin hate Dddiy ever since he abandoned Shyne with that courtcase. So f**k u Diddy, Puffy of whateva the f**k you name is b**ch!
 06-28-2010, 02:54 PM         #103
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
diddy a lame f**got but i actually agree with pimpin on this one

50 just mad because he ridin with ross and he's been actin like a lil hoe ever since. first he was sendin shots at diddy in '06 because of mase contract disputes. then he became friends wit the n*gga talmbout, "oh it was just a business thing me and him are cool" remember them at floyd mayweather house together when 50 had officer ricky's baby mama and son wit him? diddy was there

now u wanna send shots again. 50 a dope rapper but i swear to god he is a hoe a.ss n*gga. just get back to make those classic hits and stfu bugsmonkey
 7 years ago '04        #104
terikf 
space
space
$225 | Props total: 0 0
 MobbDeepReppa said:
Diddy must be talking bout me. I f**kin hate Dddiy ever since he abandoned Shyne with that courtcase. So f**k u Diddy, Puffy of whateva the f**k you name is b**ch!
that was a him or me situation..any SMART person would have did the samething...nobody forced shyne too shoot up the club....he was f**king stupid
 7 years ago '05        #105
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 samsin420 said:
I'm gonna say his money is a tad bit larger than Diddys,but...

[code]http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rappers/jay-z-net-worth/[/code]

that website is about as credible as mediafakeout

Birdman net worth 400 mill? You do know that theres someone FROM cashmoney on here who stated that his networth is only about 250 mill right?

only 150 mill off.

LMAO at 50 only being worth 150 mill. thats a joke and a half, look at the list of how much money 50 jay and diddy have brought in the past 5 years, 50 is way ahead of both of em.
 7 years ago '06        #106
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i know the hate for 50 is strong . but real s**t what did he say about diddy that was not true. like lets just talk about facts for 1 min.

no one that is with diddy is poping like no one and no one gets more then 2 f**king cds.
how manying times have we seen n*ggas say get me of bad boy or dont go to bad boy.

and lets be real diddy is a joke last nite all that damn lip rapping and s**t smh plz dude is a leech and for call ross the new biggie he should be slap for that
and who from Gunit is poppin... look at his old roster and the last two left...what 50 said is not a f**king news flash n*gga been knew Diddy didnt write an yes he sometime over do it but cause 50 said it now its 100 f**k outta here...and i would listen to 50 first two albums over some of P.Diddy s**t any day,but the n*gga is still a hating a.ss n*ggaand you youngin can say whatever u want ...you Nigs know that s**t to be true..I dont care who it is Wayne,Drake,K.west etc.. the n*gga always got something to say....but im starting to think Fat a.ss Joe is right the n*gga (just like him) cant make another hot album so he does this korny s**t to try an save face with his few fans...really beside the first two albums and the water deal what the f**k had this n*gga done but flop...everytime some of u talk about 50 its only in reference to s**t he did years ago... f**k 50 oh and the last time 50 was ahead of them n*gga on the money tip was the water deal... see n*gga s always bringing up old s**t to defense this n*ggaand its always 50 got more money than them lil b**ches:rofl2:

Last edited by javaughn1000; 06-28-2010 at 03:23 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #107
greatone413 
space
space
$151 | Props total: 0 0
O
 joe budden said:
50cent is shutting himself out of the industry and they are creating an alliance against him. They want to keep khaled on airwaves because that keeps 50cent out, and everyone has joined forces with him.

But it's crazy because everyone is working with each other. I still think 50cent is a great artist, but the alliance is bringing him down.
co-sign:... #justsaying
 7 years ago '04        #108
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
that def jam deal must be coming soon...
 7 years ago '04        #109
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
 terikf said:
that was a him or me situation..any SMART person would have did the samething...nobody forced shyne too shoot up the club....he was f**king stupid
This..
 7 years ago '06        #110
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,721 | Props total: 5714 5714
I think diddy was going at taraji henson, didn't yall see how she kept rolling her eyes at diddy every time he promoted his "ciroc," "diddy beats", or one of his artist or son?
 06-28-2010, 06:50 PM         #111
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wouldn't surprise me one bit if 50's the next celeb to get murdered..he's messing with the Illuminati's 2 prized artists puff & jay...that's gonna be the next step if he takes this beef with puff any further...I'm calling it now...
 06-28-2010, 06:51 PM         #112
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ahmed said:
Anyone Hatin On 50 Is A Lil Biitch.. Ya'll Tryna Defend Sum Biitch Made Dude Who's Comparin' A Fake C.O To Biggie Smalls? My Word Ya'll Bunch Of Fukbois.

Yu Could Tell Diddy Is Mad Shook, 50 Been Callin' Em Out Live N Shiit.. N This Goof Is Sneak Dissin? He Even Ran Off Before Finishin Wha He Had To Say. Check The Look He Had On His Face Before He Left Too, It Was Sum Shiit Like 'Ooh I Didnt Mean That'

Fuk Outa Here Bruhh, 50 Is The Truth.. Ya'll Bunch Of Fukbois Defendin Diddy On Here
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '08        #113
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
It didn't take a damn rap alliance to bring down 50. People got sick of listening to him and stopped buying his albums. 50 could do himself some good by getting real and going in on some of these true suckers like P f**kin diddy.
 7 years ago '09        #114
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #115
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 heartzofmen said:

People actually standin up for diddy??

Even though 50s music is falling off, he still the truth when it comes to droppin facts on these industry suckas...
what facts ...what did he say
 7 years ago '04        #116
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,043 | Props total: 6779 6779
 DrizzyJT said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #117
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
King 50
 7 years ago '06        #118
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 digitalboy said:

[pic - click to view]

Sad...guess money really can't buy u happiness.
 7 years ago '08        #119
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 ex-clu-sives said:
-well the only points I was trying to make by that statement are:
1.) There is a VERY good chance that I have a great of deal more money than you do.
2.) There is an extremely large chance that I am a lot smarter than you are.
3.) My career trajectory is probably so far out of your scope or comprehension that one might ask -why am I even conversing with such a buffoon.
Whenever you talk like this big of a conceded self centered prick, it doesn't matter if u've got it or not cuz everyone around u either hates u or is a superficial piece of s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #120
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 DrizzyJT said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy