Young Jeezy x Drake-Lose my mind remix (Hidden Message)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-28-2010, 03:59 AM         #21
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude please, saving people on an internet forum is an oxymoron, go start a riot.
 06-28-2010, 04:00 AM         #22
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes right guys!!!!! everybody run!! LOG THE f**k OFF BOXDEN!!! THE WORLD IS ENDING NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 06-28-2010, 04:18 AM         #23
tkay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aye say if all this is real... and i a.ssume you believe in god righ?... so if you believe in god and you listen to these songs and stuff ... why are you trippin... you say all these people are the illuminati... but really... who is gonna listen to the songs backwards ... we just like music... and if anything we have proof you may be the illuminati you have a gun and a piece of rolled up toilet paper in yur mouth wearing "all black everything" lol dude... im just saying if drake is the illuminati then so be it.. if you believe in god then you dont have nothing to worry about... dude i honestly think you dont have a mind of YOUR own... you listen to all this other stuff on youtube and stuff and you just hop on the bandwagon... just becuz they have certain coincidences "oh , damn lemme believe this.." .. if thats the case check this out the way you holdin your "gun" is the secret handshake for free masons of the illuminati and your wearing all black AND you postin stuff about how people should listen to you... and you have proof... i could easily convince other people that you may be of some cult of some sort... dude educate yurself and think on yur own
 06-28-2010, 04:27 AM         #24
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tkay said:
aye say if all this is real... And i a.ssume you believe in god righ?... So if you believe in god and you listen to these songs and stuff ... Why are you trippin... You say all these people are the illuminati... But really... Who is gonna listen to the songs backwards ... We just like music... And if anything we have proof you may be the illuminati you have a gun and a piece of rolled up toilet paper in yur mouth wearing "all black everything" lol dude... Im just saying if drake is the illuminati then so be it.. If you believe in god then you dont have nothing to worry about... Dude i honestly think you dont have a mind of your own... You listen to all this other stuff on youtube and stuff and you just hop on the bandwagon... Just becuz they have certain coincidences "oh , damn lemme believe this.." .. If thats the case check this out the way you holdin your "gun" is the secret handshake for free masons of the illuminati and your wearing all black and you postin stuff about how people should listen to you... And you have proof... I could easily convince other people that you may be of some cult of some sort... Dude educate yurself and think on yur own
this n*gga is in the illuminati, you just came out of nowhere with your 16 post a.ss.

Is this jayz?
 7 years ago '04        #25
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 notic99 said:
see that gun in your avy

take it and use it to shoot yourself in the head
It wouldnt do much damage......thats one of those 20 dollar bb guns I used to play with as a kid.
 06-28-2010, 06:06 AM         #26
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIGER HOODS said:
Anyone can listen to a song backwards and try to figure out what the words really sound like.
I am not against conspiracy theorists, but idiots like you is what gives them a bad name across the globe.
You should be ashamed that you even made a thread about this BS.
it's a mock thread..... the f*g's just trying to be funny...
 7 years ago '10        #27
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #28
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
ANYBODY THAT ACTUALLY TAKES THIS THREAD AS SERIOUS AND DOES NOT SEE DUDE IS MAKING A PARODY OF ALL THE ILLUMINATI THREADS ON BOXDEN IS A f**kING FOOL

WHICH MAKES DAMN NEAR EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD.....A f**kING FOOL
 07-02-2010, 12:41 AM         #29
tkay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
this n*gga is in the illuminati, you just came out of nowhere with your 16 post a.ss.

Is this jayz?
naw b im not in the illuminati i just hate it when people wanna start saying this dude is in this or this dude is in the illuminati when people they are people just like us fam personally i dont care i belive in god and i accept him as my lord and savior jesus christ and he gave me free will to listen to what i want and im sure he'll protect me too
 7 years ago '06        #30
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3537 3537
You know Drizzy is holdin' down Hip Hop when his verses flow effortlessly forwards or backwards....

....this song is like a 3rd Domination Entendre.

We truly were not meant to hear this.

Last edited by 01seay; 07-02-2010 at 12:56 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #31
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
hmmmmm I dunno what to think....u did some research i suppose.
 07-02-2010, 12:56 AM         #32
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall do know Drake backwards is Ekard right?

Ekard Mathews was the founder of illuminati...he was from Otnorot Croatia...

You guessed it, Otnorot is Toronto backwards.

open your eyes...

meepos get in here and tell these n*ggas the rest...
 07-02-2010, 12:58 AM         #33
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember Enyaw Llams ? 18th century britishmen who slayed 1 million negros?

Enyaw Llams
Backwards: Small Wayne

Lil Wayne

open your eyes b**ch n*ggas before its too late
 7 years ago '09        #34
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3077 3077
 7 years ago '10        #35
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 7786 7786
im in the illuminati and im coming for u threadstarter.:cool-smiley-009:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy