Chris Brown tribute to Michael Jackson was the best anyone has done (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
adotboogie 
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 119 119
s**t was nice, really impressed at Breezy, even the crying,lol, he had to do it, good to see the man try to get it back when he lost it over a b**ch that drove him to that point.............
 7 years ago '09        #142
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i dont see the hype with it, watched it after hearing people talk about how incredible it was.

it was chris brown lip synching or just dancing to mj's songs and then crying and pounding his chest at the end.

if he had actually sang and k!lled it then id say he k!lled it.

the dancing was cool but thats pretty much it.
 06-28-2010, 11:36 AM         #143
ronold23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The performance wuz great but the cryin wuz a C'mon Son Moment The Best MJ Tribute Performance is when janet "Scream" video performance that year.
 7 years ago '04        #144
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 Martel said:
i liked the dance but i thought ne-yo k!lled the tribute last year singing wise. if we woulda had chris dancin and ne-yo singin or if chris woulda pulled it together then that shyt woulda been cool.
I was say'n the same s**t in twitter...yea this n*gga can move similar to him..but mike put butts in the seats with his dancing..but made them cry with his singing...like come on...you dance'd the whole time..it was great.and ikno that man in mirror broke ya a.ss down ..s**t it should of..but there wasn't any type of vocal talent there ..so to me just seems half a.ss'd and rushed ..IMO
Ne-yo k!lled it last year on the vocal tip, him and jamie...cuz before anything..you had to listen
 7 years ago '09        #145
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,195 | Props total: 3495 3495
Chris brown did his thing last night. That was the best MJ tribute I've seen since he passed aways. Props to breezy for showing his respects the way he did.
 7 years ago '04        #146
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
 Bkjj11 said:
@ ya sayin mj moonwalk>chris moonwalk

n*gga, mike didn't create the moonwalk, michael swagga jacked James Brown, so if anything,

James Brown>>>anyone moonwalkin

Point blank period.
 tj.iscool said:
he was

Michael Jackson got the Ol James Brown dance from him and the Camel Walk, which he would do during the ending of Billie Jean

[pic - click to view]

Jeff Daniel taught him the Moonwalk in 1980 but he said that Mike didn't do it publicly until 1983 during Motown 25.

As for the Chris Brown tribute.. It was ok. It just let me know that there will never be another Michael Jackson. I didn't expect dude to be exactly like him, but he just looked really off dancing. The crying.. It took away from Michael Jackson and made it more about his career and feeling sorry for him. He knew what he was doing lol cuz if he didn't cry, nobody would give a f**k about that performance just like all of the tributes last year. He better put a single out today and capitalize off this s**t
 7 years ago '06        #147
GlynnJR 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 9 9
 jewelz1132 said:

Michael Jackson got the Ol James Brown dance from him and the Camel Walk, which he would do during the ending of Billie Jean

[pic - click to view]

My dude is fukkin beast...Dude could do any fukkin thing with his feet and make dat shyt smooth...How tha fukk u make tha move he did look lyke he was simply just walkin down tha street...Fukkin impressive:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #148
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
Agreed with others, the crying took away from the tribute because it was only done to win back his career.
 7 years ago '04        #149
shabz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 11 11
Great tribute by CB, him crying to man in the mirror was just everything his been going thru. hope this gets him back in the game.
 7 years ago '04        #150
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
he just saved his career i think
 7 years ago '05        #152
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I remember I took dancing lessons as a kid so I can be like him.

I can do only 20% of what CB did.
 7 years ago '06        #153
chuckdirty 
space
space
space
$588 | Props total: 13 13
 thehogue... said:
Ppl want to talk about the crying but really, who else could've done the tribute? Honestly?
USHER for one
 7 years ago '04        #154
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
 chuckdirty said:
USHER for one
Usher could have performed it but he'd be way over the top like he was at the Grammy's lol
 7 years ago '04        #155
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
That was dope. Crying and all.
 7 years ago '05        #156
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,143 | Props total: 2663 2663
moon walk was weak to me
 7 years ago '04        #157
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 dizzle trizzle said:
moon walk was weak to me
ill admit it wasn't as smooth as Michael in his prime but wierd thing is that I've seen Chris Brown on other occasions k!ll the moonwalk wayyyy better than he did last night, but the ironic thing is that it was actually pretty identical to the first time michael did the moonwalk on Motown 25 when he blew it up because it was still new to Michael , i dont know if Chris was trying to Channel that Mike because he has definitely done better but it looks pretty damn close to Mike's rookie debut moonwalk which is his most famous .
 7 years ago '04        #158
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Constant b**ching about "oh he cried to win his fan base back". You n*ggas are dumb. He cried cuz Mike was his favorite musician of all time, someone he looked up to when he was growing up. I honestly think that was a nice tribute by CB, s**t made a n*gga get goosebumps like damn....

*waits for f**goty comments*
 06-28-2010, 08:02 PM         #159
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao, MJ been dead for a year. Trust me he's not still sobbing over MJ death, that was all about CHris. Dude was having his moment. Now that I look at it though, the pacing back and forth lik someone stole his lunch, a lil OD.
 7 years ago '04        #160
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1070 1070
 digitalboy said:
VMA Tribute with Janet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CB s**t
you smokin rocks dude, Janet was lookin all tired and s**t when she performed, and just when you thought she was gonna pop off, the performance was over...

and wasn't that the same performance with the guy that couldn't do the lean?

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy