Chris Brown tribute to Michael Jackson was the best anyone has done (video)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,350 | Props total: 826 826
 Cartel-Clipz said:
s**t was decent...

n*ggas acting like straight females over this s**t. n*gga just got his career back with those tears. you don't think that s**t was planned?
 7 years ago '04        #22
hulk161 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 458 458
As a man that has made mistakes in life I understood why the kid broke down. Real man s**t there.
 7 years ago '04        #23
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 1037 1037
 Cartel-Clipz said:
s**t was decent...

n*ggas acting like straight females over this s**t. n*gga just got his career back with those tears. you don't think that s**t was planned?
lol, I was thinking the same when I saw him crying, I was like oh s**t this dude putting the PR in overtime.
 06-27-2010, 09:16 PM         #24
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought the crying is what sealed the deal seems lik he was hurting over his situation and the way the industry has treated him.. He's only 21, young as hell. Overall I gotta be honest..it was kinda decent.

MJ is just so smooth and Chris just isn't as smooth, so it's hard for me to be awwed. I've seen some dancers who are smooth as hell tho.
 06-27-2010, 09:20 PM         #25
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody got a clear video with sound?
 7 years ago '04        #26
wh¡teboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 15 15
 HenryTheMenace said:
Anybody got a clear video with sound?
yeah sound would be decent. oh well f**k it... entourage is on. peace
 06-27-2010, 09:35 PM         #27
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hulk161 said:
As a man that has made mistakes in life I understood why the kid broke down. Real man s**t there.
so agreee he had a real moment its just like some songs you hear strike you and they get to you
 7 years ago '07        #28
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Cartel-Clipz said:
s**t was decent...

I knew someone was gonna come in here and say that it was fake............yall n*ggas will say anything to be the "voice of reason". GTFOH...........MJ was that dudes idol as he was to many young R&B artist. Usher cried at the memorial service. Dude was obviously overwhelmed with emotion. Fukkouttahere with that men dont cry s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #29
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$1,515 | Props total: 708 708
 7 years ago '05        #30
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
He's probably also emotional b/c of how the song hes singing (Man in the Mirror) relates to his sitution. He's been through alot. He's to blame for his actions but you can't tell me he wasn't provoked. Well I guess I should take that back b/c than it seems like I encourage hitting women. But he finally got a chance not just to honor his idol but to preform w/o getting booed or heckled.
 7 years ago '05        #31
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
Oh and his tribute >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 06-27-2010, 09:49 PM         #32
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rotstreetz said:
He's probably also emotional b/c of how the song hes singing (Man in the Mirror) relates to his sitution. He's been through alot. He's to blame for his actions but you can't tell me he wasn't provoked. Well I guess I should take that back b/c than it seems like I encourage hitting women. But he finally got a chance not just to honor his idol but to preform w/o getting booed or heckled.
This, that song just brings out emotion in everyone, MJ was that dude to do that in his songs, I like how you white knight sucka n*ggas want to defend Rhianna like she gonna f**k you though, I don't give a s**t what a n*gga says.

And let this be known, if I was a female, I would have gave chris brown a kiss and hug. Even as a thug myself, I got a little choked up when I saw that brother cry.

No homo
 06-27-2010, 09:56 PM         #33
rirvn7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the crying at the end was pathetic, trying to show his emotional side so everyone will forget that he beats women
 7 years ago '05        #34
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12513 12513
 Shade 45 said:
he danced 99 percent like MJ s**t was sick..
Nah he really didn't more like 80% he's probably the best mainstream dancer that could perform this, but alot of the moves werent smooth and seemed forced.. Even the moon walk look stiff as hell.. He looked more robotic compared to MJ, the GOAT was much more fluid..

@ this n*gga crying for a man who didnt give a f**k about him, but he didn't cry after he beat rihanna a.ss, or the girl who thought the world of him..

Last edited by Hold That; 06-27-2010 at 09:58 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #35
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
more proof that jay z is a b**ch
 7 years ago '06        #36
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,849 | Props total: 25574 25574
i will check it out...
 7 years ago '07        #37
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Hold That said:
Nah he really didn't more like 80% he's probably the best mainstream dancer that could perform this, but alot of the moves werent smooth and seemed forced.. Even the moon walk look stiff as hell.. He looked more robotic compared to MJ, the GOAT was much more fluid..

@ this n*gga crying for a man who didnt give a f**k about him, but he didn't cry after he beat rihanna a.ss, or the girl who thought the world of him..
True that........he did a great job but still MJ can not be duplicated!! And on Billie Jean MJ used to break it down as a finale with some crazy smooth footwork. I was disappointed that Breezy didnt include that part but it was classic nonetheless.
 06-27-2010, 10:03 PM         #38
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
True that........he did a great job but still MJ can not be duplicated!! And on Billie Jean MJ used to break it down as a finale with some crazy smooth footwork. I was disappointed that Breezy didnt include that part but it was classic nonetheless.
He did that
 06-27-2010, 10:04 PM         #39
TheKharma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tyga resurrected chris brown's career, and now he's got his second chance. hell he just could be cryin cuz MJ is gone, and breezy knew he couldnt sing up to the standards of the king of pop. but props for puttin up the video. and props to CB, he finally back...... no bullshi!t :mj2:
 7 years ago '05        #40
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
If this doesn't save his career than nothing will. They'll definetly be talking about this performance tomorrow!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy